• Published 12th Oct 2013
  • 7,158 Views, 312 Comments

Team Four Star goes to Equestria - Linite



It's the hilarious minds of Team Four Star going to Equestria... what more can I say?

  • ...
13
 312
 7,158

We need some muffins in this story!

If you find any mistakes don't be afraid to point them out.

Vegeta continued to stare off towards the distant mountains as he wondered how he had gotten to this god forsaken planet in the first place. Maybe it wasn't even a planet. Maybe it was a parallel to Earth or something. One thing was for sure though, Vegeta was either going to find a way home or blast himself there.

"So, I just want to say that Luna and Celestia don't usually do that. See a giant green monster came and gave Celestia the wrong idea. Also, I don't believe that I caught your name." Twilight was relieved that the princess situation was over and was now focusing on the new creature at hand.

"So let me get this straight." Vegeta turned back to the ponies. "A badass Namekian came to your world. Fucked shit up. And then left."

"That's about it in a nutshell. Also could you tone down on the cursing."

"Why the fuck would I do that." Vegeta had stressed his profane word on purpose.

"Well it might be ok to say words like that where you come from but it's frowned upon here." Twilight almost held a lecturing tone.

Vegeta ran a hand through his hair as he once more thought of his situation. "Look, I think...I'll take off for a bit, Kay? And without waiting for an answer Vegeta took to the sky and flew off to get a better look at the area around him.

"Well he seems friendly." Rainbow Dash shot Twilight a quick look. "Do you think he'll be the last one of those strange creatures?"

Twilight let out a sigh, "I doubt it."

It was a beautiful day on Earth and Goku was flying around letting the gentle warm breeze take him away. He had done all of his usual daily things like go fishing and torture Piccolo with strange questions. But when Goku got to Fuck Vegeta's day up royally he couldn't find him anywhere.

"Goku can you hear me? It's King Kai."

Goku stopped floating around and paid attention. "Hey King Kai, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, me and a couple gods got together. Smoked some weed. You know how it goes."

"Fo shizzel King Kizzel." Was all that Goku replied with.

"Yea...so we kinda thought it would be funny to send you to a random place in existence...How is it?"

"Silly King Kai, you haven't sent me anywhere."

"Wha- really? Huh. I could have sworn that I did."

"Nope."

"Well then, if you'll be so kind as to hold on. I'll give the Random places to send people wheel a spin."

"Okay." Goku continued to float around in the air and observe a couple birds that passed him by.

King Kai gave the wheel a spin and after it landed on a selection he read it to Goku. "Hmm, Someplace called Equestria...Never heard of it."

"Hey, if your a god-"

"DEMI-god." King Kai corrected.

"Right that. Well shouldn't you know everyplace in the universe?"

"Oh fuck no, that's a lot to remember. Anyways Goku lets get this show on the road and don't forget to let me know what Equestria is like."

"You got it!" Suddenly Goku was transported to an old looking town that seemed to be stuck in the middle ages and was greeted by the main 6 who hadn't even had enough time to move after Vegeta left.

Twilight put a hoof over her eyes, "Oh sweet Celestia, not another one!"

"HI! I'm Goku." Goku greeted in his usual friendly manner.

Rainbow Dash flew towards Goku and stopped face level, "Alright, so what's the deal with you?"

"Deal? But I didn't bring cards." Goku acted as innocent as he could.

"What...No, I meant what's wrong with you."

"Hmm, I'm not sure."

Rainbow Dash put a hoof to her forehead and went back to Twilight. Out of nowhere a muffin fell from the sky and hit Goku on the head causing him to catch it.

Goku took a good look at the muffin he was holding and then got a huge smile on his face.

'It...rains....MUFFINS HERE!!!" Goku was overjoyed with his new found discovery which he would have put into any book he were to pick up. But as Goku stared up at the sky a grey Pegasus stared back down at him.

"Can I have my muffin back!?!" Derpy yelled from her safe cloud.

"But...I found it!"

"But it was mine first!" Derpy jumped from her cloud and landed in front of Goku.

After staring at her crossed eyes for a minute he decided not to upset the locals and handed Derpy the muffin.

"You know, where I come from we have muffin buttons...everywhere!"

Derpy returned his stare with a wide smile. "Really!?!"

"Oh yea, but for some reason I'm the only one who can find them."

As the discussion of muffins continued Pinkie Pie couldn't help but listen to the conversation.

Pinkie happily cut in. "Excuse me, but did you say muffin button? As in, endless muffins?"

Goku looked down at Pinkie. "Yep."

"Wow that sounds like a lot of fun. You could have an endless amount of muffins and maybe even cupcakes!" Pinkie was on edge with the thought of endless cupcakes.

Twilight leaned in towards Rainbow Dash, "Hey." she whispered, "Can you keep him busy?"

"Why?" Dash replied in the same tone.

"Because maybe if I can get a good look at him with my magic I can stop all these strange creatures from just appearing out of nowhere."

"Gotcha." Dash then flew up to Pinkies side. "Hey Pinkie tell him about the mirror pond or something."

"Okey dokie!"

As The group of four listened to Pinkies tale of the mirror pond and the adventure she had with it, Twilight was moving behind Goku and began to use her magic on him.

Slowly a purple aurora surrounded Goku completely and caused a tingling sensation to which Goku broke down laughing. "S-stop-it....THAT TICKLES!!!"

Twilight continued with what she was doing but couldn't sense anything from Goku at all. She couldn't even read his mind...if there was anything to be read.

"Why isn't my magic working on you?"

"Aw." Goku replied. "Silly pony. Magic is worthless." Goku had recovered from his laughing fit while Twilight hung her mouth open with what Goku had said.

"Magic...worthless?" Twilight was still in disbelief.

"Yeah, it is, isn't it." Goku replied as if he was dreaming about something. Something that was probably muffin related.

"What! But magic isn't-" Twilight was cut off by Goku putting his hand on her head.

"Bored now, Imma read your mind."

"You what?" Suddenly Twilight felt a surge of energy travel through her body and was surrounded with a white aurora.

"GAH! What'd you just do!" Twilight stated in a bit of a daze.

With what Goku had now learned such as what Equestria was and everything that Twilight knew, he only responded with. "Ha! That dark blue one was trapped for a thousand years."

Meanwhile at Kami's Lookout.

Mr. Popo stood up from attending the massive amount of pot he had growing for Kami. "Strange." He said to himself.

Kami had just caught his statement as he was walking out of the palace. "What's wrong Mr. Popo?"

"Oh, it's probably nothing." He said as he turned back to his pot operation. "But I could have sworn someone just made a lame joke about Luna."

"Hmm."

Back in Equestria.

"Oh I almost forgot." Goku said as he slammed his fist in his hand. "I'm suppose to tell King Kai what I've learned about this place."

"And that would be?" Twilight asked.

Goku hesitated for a moment, "I'm not sure."

To this remark Rainbow Dash facehoofed. "Twilight, you know what I think?"

"What, Dash?"

"I think this one's dumb!"

Twilight looked at Goku then back to Dash, "How do you know?"

Dash leaned in towards Twilight, "watch his eyes. I swear I saw them derp out one time."

"What are you-" Twilight cut herself off as she looked back at Goku.

"Dear Celestia...I see what you mean." As Twilight finished her statement Goku's eyes reverted to normal. Top anime scientists believe the derp happened as a result of to much information from Twilight's mind.

"Well" Goku started, "I can always tell King Kai about this place later, I guess."

"To be honest, I don't even know how to handle this situation in general. Princess Celestia already came to Ponyville and seemed to ignore the situation."

Dash cut in, "Like she always does."

Twilight continued, "It seems like you're too stupid to really do any damage."

Derpy cleared her throat to remind everyone that she was still there.

"And I'm pretty sure that somehow we met a guy called Frieza and he was about to destroy Equestria until a black, what I am suspecting to be genie, showed up and made him disappear."

Dash was about to start laughing at Twilight, "Twi, I really don't think that happened."

"That's just it, we seem to have collective amnesia or something."

Applejack was sitting down in the back and was quietly watching the situation unfold, but at this point she stood and walked past Twilight. "Alright Twilight, I've had enough crazy stuff for one day. If you need me, I'll be back at the farm."

"Popo." Goku said out loud.

"Huh?" Twilight asked.

"I think the guy you're talking about is called Mr. Popo. Oh you know what I miss?"

Twilight was unsure, "What?"

"The flying nimbus, yeah, nimbus could take me anywhere. except space. Cause, ya know. Space is a vacum." Goku continued with his ridiculous statement.

Twilight stared at Goku with a look like she was going to fall asleep. "Yeah, I'm done for today. Everypony go home. Spike!" She yelled into the library. "Fire up the margarita machine, its time to play drunk science."

Author's Note:

Well here it is, the Goku chapter. Also, I'm still in the market for pre readers/editors for this story or even one of my other stories. so if you'd like to help out that'd be great!