• Published 12th Oct 2013
  • 7,155 Views, 312 Comments

Team Four Star goes to Equestria - Linite



It's the hilarious minds of Team Four Star going to Equestria... what more can I say?

  • ...
13
 312
 7,155

[Insert Chapter Title Here]

Alucard walked back into the library and savored the look on Twilights face. Meanwhile, Luna was on her back laughing her ass off and having a good old time at what Alucard did to that bitch of a pony.

"Ally, you don't know how long I've waited for somepony to do that!" Luna yelled while recovering from extreme laughter.

Twilight was still surprised and was even more shocked to find out that Luna was enjoying it. "Luna! He just killed a filly! How are you okay with this?"

Alucard cut in, "How are you not? Those two were serious bitches! And I'm not talking about the hot kind."

Twilight tried to reply, "But-"

"And like that, I'm all out of fucks to give." Alucard turned his attention to Luna, "Am I not suppose to do stuff like that?" he asked.

Luna held an unimpressed expression, "Does it really look like I give a fuck about what you do?" she said as Pinkie was handing out cups of punch in celebration of Alucards' good deed. Pinkie Pie was in the loop of things and knew how they had been treating the kids and was glad to see them go. Twilight, on the other hand, stood in shock at the language her Princess just used.

Luna continued after taking a sip, "What? Will I have to get that guy that can stop you...what was his name?"

Alucard answered her question, "Michael McDoesnt Exist." With this Luna only continued to giggle more.

Alucard took the cupcake that Pinkie gave him earlier out of his coat pocket and ate it in one bite. He quickly noted how sweet the cupcakes here were compared to the ones that Walter made him. He adjusted his sunglasses one more time and began to speak with each pony listening thoughtfully.

"Alright Pinkie, you're in. But if we lose you at some point...I'm not looking for you."

"Hooray!" Pinkie jumped and threw hoof fulls of confetti into the air. Alucard noted her ability to get things from practically out of nowhere. This was something he could as well of course, but he didn't like to show it off.

Spike had finished cleaning the floor and was now ready to be his usual fun killing self. "Twilight? Is it really a good idea to go with this...thing."

Alucard heard the remark but waited to see what else the little dragon would say.

"Look, Spike. I really don't want to discuss it right now. This sounds like it's going to be fun and when was the last I had fun?"

Spike looked unamused, "Uh, yesterday. Remember how we re-arranged the books...again?"

Twilight looked like she was about to smack Spike into next week but held back, "I meant real fun."

Spike simply sighed, "Twilight, you need to think about responsibly here. Ask yourself, is it the responsible thing to go with him or would it be a better decision to, oh I don't know, find a way to fix this whole mess?"

Before Twilight could do anything Alucard cut in, "Are you being a fun Nazi?"

"A what?" Spike asked.

"You're really sucking the fun out this, and I should know. I'm a vampire."

Twilight put a hoof up to stop Alucard, "Alucard, he gets like this." she then turned to Spike, "Spike. Go to bed."

"But, it's only 6-"

"GO TO BED!" she yelled.

Without a response Spike went up to his bed and kept quiet.

"Sorry about that, he gets so hard to control sometimes." Twilight said to Alucard.

"It's cool, but seriously. You need to start smacking him around. He'll never learn his place if you don't use some force every now and again." Alucard was trying to give advice but it wasn't the best.

"What if he runs away?" Twilight asked.

"Then you hunt him down and shoot him or something. I'm sure you ponies have a way of punishing people who piss you off."

Twilight thought about this and decided to work on Spikes behavior when she got back.

"Okay. What time is it?" Alucard asked.

"6:06 in the afternoon." Luna replied.

"Hm. The sun's not down yet so technically it's not night." Alucard raised an eyebrow, "Think you can take of that, sugar lips?"

Luna blushed, "I...I really can't. You know all too well what happened the last time we decided to bring night around faster."

"Yeah, only this time I won't step out on you when Celestia starts throwing threats around...Speaking of that bitch, I thought you had a great plan to take over this place when you got out?"

Luna ran up to Alucard and put her hooves over his mouth. "Ha ha ha. Ally, your jokes are as funny as ever." Luna then leaned into Alucards ear and whispered through her teeth, "Those two like Celestia and have the Elements to back them up."

Alucard really didn't give a shit to what Luna said and simply walked outside and began to stare at the sun. He thought back to his times watching a show called Battlefield friends on YouTube and remembered what the engineer did to the sun.

Alucard smiled as he pulled out his gun, continuing to have a staring contest with the sun. He then proceeded to fire three rounds in the direction of the glowing sphere which lit up the sky. After a couple seconds of waiting and watching, the sun flickered then died out. With this Alucard went back into the library.

Princess Celestia was sitting in her room reading over the recent reports she had received from Princess Cadence. A guard had just brought her a cup of tea and as she took a sip her entire room went dim.

She quickly moved over to a nearby window and saw nothing but stars in the sky, not even the moon was out.

"What in Equestria just happened?" She asked herself. "I better check on the sun."

Celestias' horn lit up as she searched for the star that she had created so long ago, hoping to fix the problem. But nothing could be found.

"That's impossible!" she said with surprise.

Celestia then surrounded herself with a golden aurora and teleported into space. Once in orbit, she looked to where the sun usually was but found nothing except empty space.

Putting no further thought into the matter, she quickly created a new sun and teleported back to Canterlot where she would personally begin an investigation into the disappearance of her favorite object.

To Alucards' surprise the sun was back. Although knowing exactly who had fixed it he decided to play it cool, he did after all just blow up the fucking sun!

"Celestia won't be very happy when she finds out what you just did." Luna said.

"Bitch she might. But it'll be her problem if she figures it out."

Twilight was confused, "Wouldn't it be your problem?"

"No." Alucard responded.

There was a long pause as Pinkie rocked back and forth on the floor with a smile on her face and Alucard continued to hold a smile of his own.

"Soooo..." Alucard said then paused, "Are we gonna do something or stand around like a bunch of casuals?"

Luna wasn't impressed, "It's still day time."

Alucard did a double take at the window, "You know I think we could still fuck shit up during the day, there's no time limit on that."

Pinkie gasped, "What! Of course you have to wait for it to be night! Partying just isn't the same without the moon up above you."

Luna blushed while Alucard smiled, "I can vouch for you on that one Pinkie."

"I have an idea!" Pinkie Pie then proceeded to pull out a monopoly board with all of the pieces to it out of nowhere...And no one gave a fuck, not even Twilight.

Meanwhile on Goku and Vegetas' side of the story. The trio were walking through the market and Billy Mays could be heard selling the Apple Family products.

"Alright Kakarot, we need to mess this town up a bit. Not a lot, just a bit."

"But Vegeta isn't that bad?" Goku asked.

"No. It's, uh, helping them redecorate. Yeah...that's what it is." Vegeta responded.

Rainbow Dash was sitting quietly listening to the two warriors.

Vegeta quickly shifted his attention to Dash, "Okay, where's the toughest bar in town?"

Dash took a second to think, "It'd be over there." she pointed to a place called the Shady Trough. "Think your really tough enough to make it in there?"

Vegeta smiled and began to walk over to the bar while noticing all the pony style motorcycles lined up out side. "All too easy." he then turned to Goku, "Kakarot, stay here. This might get...interesting." he then continued his walk.

Once inside all movement stopped and Vegeta met every stare that came at him.

With an evil smirk Vegeta only said one short sentence, "Wrestling's fake." With this, every biker pony got up and grabbed weapons of their choosing. One had a crow bar while another had a broken bottle.

The closest biker pony had a tire iron and lunged at Vegeta. To this advance, Vegeta threw his fist which went clean through the iron and knocked the pony into the nearby wall. Two more lunged at him with crow bars and Vegeta easily evaded them and threw a right hook in the direction of the pony closest to him causing the whole bar to break out in a fight.

Goku and Rainbow Dash stood watching outside as ponies and various things went flying out of the bar. Vegeta then came walking out with a new pair of sunglasses and a bag full of bits with the bar exploding while catching the surrounding buildings on fire. With this, all the ponies in the area ran in different directions screaming at the terror.

"Kakarot, check it." Vegeta threw the bag on the ground showing his haul. "What do you think Rainbow?"

Rainbow Dash stood looking at the bag then glanced at the burning mess. "I think we just did something illegal."



Author's Note:

I wrote this quickly as I am working on a Christmas chapter. Happy Holidays!

For whoever doesn't know what Battlefield Friends is, here's the episode that Alucard was thinking of.