• Published 12th Oct 2013
  • 7,157 Views, 312 Comments

Team Four Star goes to Equestria - Linite



It's the hilarious minds of Team Four Star going to Equestria... what more can I say?

  • ...
13
 312
 7,157

Now with more Season 4 in every bite!

Vegeta sat quietly across from Goku in the chariot who was still unconscious. He gently moved his hands around feeling the magic restraints on his wrists.

"Childs play." Vegeta made the quick remark feeling how he could easily break the bond. He leaned forward and whispered to Goku, "Kakarot, Hey Kakarot." With no response he settled back in his spot and recounted what exactly happened.

"Let's see. Maybe I went a little too far." He thought but decided he didn't regret it. "I'm gonna need a plan. Let's see, knock out the guards and run for it or cry like a bitch to this 'Celestia' I keep hearing about and try to get off scot free. As Vegeta was thinking the situation over the chariot was stopped in front of an old wooden door surrounded by old rustic bricks.

The two guards who had been pulling the chariot came around back and unlatched the back door which could be used to get in and out easier. The chariot itself was crude at best. It was clearly meant to haul ponies not creatures like saiyans or anything else that rose above three feet. Although the restraints were probably enough to keep any prisoner at bay.

"Good to see that one of you are awake." The guard said then turned to his counterpart. "Go get the unicorn guard inside, I think his name is Blaze something." With a quick solute the guard was off. The first guard motioned for Vegeta to get out of the chariot which showed the height difference between their species.

It was too easy. The weak restraints, only one guard, and the fact that Vegeta could take Goku and Rainbow Dash with him without a second thought. It was just too easy. This was what kept running through Vegeta's mind as he stared the guard down challenging him through thought.

After minutes of an intense staring contest a unicorn stepped out and was shocked at what the guard had brought. "Uh sir?"

"Is there a problem?" The guard asked. "We haven't brought a prisoner in months, surely you have a free cell."

"Oh yeah, we have free space. But this guys pretty tall."

The guard let out a slight laugh. "I guess he'll have to duck in then." He readjusted his sight to an unconscious Goku and Rainbow Dash. "I need you to levitate those two in for me."

"Right away." The unicorn seemed to have no issue picking the two up but he could feel how heavy the abnormal creature was.

Vegeta sat in the corner of the cell waiting to see what would happen next. The cell was dark. Like really dark. So far from what Vegeta had already seen Equestria seemed like a bright and cheerful place but remembered that every society had a dark side to it.

In no time Goku started to pick himself up yawning as he looked at Vegeta. "Vegeta?" He said in a sleepy fashion. "What hap-" Goku rose up too quickly causing him to smack against the roof with a loud thud. "Ow! oh ow! That smarts...man why is this place so small!"

Vegeta couldn't help but laugh as he was hoping Goku would do that, "We're in some kind of prison, maybe a dungeon of some kind."

"Well a prison doesn't have to be small." Goku was sitting rubbing his head. While the two held a short discussion on cell dimensions Rainbow Dash was next to get up.

"Sweet Celestia...What'd I do last night?" Rainbow quickly glanced over at the two saiyans. "Oh yeah." She said in a monotone voice. "You guys."

"Like I'm thrilled to see you too." Vegeta replied.

Rainbow Dash made a noise with her mouth, the kind of noise when you're annoyed with someone. "Wait, hold on. Is this a dungeon?"

No one said anything in response.

"Oh Celestia we're in a dungeon! No. No no no. This can't be. I mean I've heard rumors but I never actually thought they were true!" Rainbow Dash was now in a full blown panic. "We're screwed! We are undeniably screwed!"

Goku spoke up, "Calm down I'm sure everything will be fine."

"Calm down! CALM DOWN! How can you say that? Do you know what Celestia usually does to ponies who end up in the Canterlot dungeon?"

The two continued to stare.

"She sends them to the sun!"

"The sun?" Vegeta asked.

"Oh yeah! Going to the moon must be over rated nowadays and the death penalty is usually the sun!" Rainbow Dash continued in her panic. "And what you did Vegeta, oh boy, we're definitely gonna fry on this one." She was biting her hooves at this point.

"You know I'd kinda like to go to the sun right now." Goku stated bluntly.

"Kakarot you have got to be joking on this one." Vegeta replied hoping that he was.

"No, see I've got all this pocket bacon and...and" Goku was reaching into his pocket but felt nothing. "And...come on, I know its here...NO! They must have taken all my pocket bacon! Why would they do that?!"

Vegeta continued to glare at Goku. "Why would you even carry bacon in your pocket?" After asking this he quickly took it back, "On second thought, I don't need to know."

"Well this is just great." Rainbow Dash was now sitting looking at the floor. "Everything I wanted to do with my life. Poof. Gone in a literal cloud of smoke."

"Would you relax already." Vegeta said as he crossed his arms behind his head. "We're not going to the sun. We'll break out of here before that happens."

"Why don't we just do it now?" Dash asked.

"Because. I'm hearing a lot about this 'Celestia' and I want to see it for myself." Vegeta replied.

As the three sat in the cell Vegeta was waiting patiently to meet Celestia while Ponyville had some other problems.

It was morning at this point and half of Ponyville laid in ruin. Not from Vegeta's antics more or less but from the party that Alucard and Pinkie Pie threw. Discord was missing an arm and was passed out in the Ponyville fountain. Spike was glued to the ceiling of the library while Alucard was locked in the closet. Luna and Twilight were asleep on the floor using books for pillows and were holding each other in an awkward manner.

A muffled yell could be heard from the closet. "That was the best Christmas party ever!"

Just then the closet door fell over bringing Alucard with it. A loud slam was sent through the library scaring Twilight and Luna awake. They quickly noticed their position and jumped up awkwardly.

"Where's...uh." Twilight was hardly able to form words. "Pinkie?"

Alucard was now on his back, "I dunno. I think she exploded into a cloud of cocaine and sparkles at some point...Speaking of which we can't have Discord over for parties anymore. He gave me drugs to which I'm sure are not drugs... I think."

Twilight could hardly feel her legs and stumbled into the kitchen. Luna on the other hand was spaced out looking at the town outside the nearby window.

Once Twilight hit the sink she quickly turned on the cold water with her magic and started drinking like water just came into existence. Once she had her fill she just rested her head in the sink and the water continued to run over her head. Even using her magic was stressing at this point.

"Pfft. Spikes on the ceiling." Alucard said bluntly. "How you doin up there little man?" Spike was still knocked out and gave no response. "Don't you fuckin ignore me."

"Ally." Luna stated.

"Yeah?"

"Was Ponyville always on fire?"

Alucard paused, "Probably?"

At this point Alucard sat up and looked around the library. It was a complete mess. Not even where the books were thrown around made sense. Some were even half way into the nearby stove.

"I'm gonna take a walk." Alucard said as he stood up. "I need to figure out where Discord went. And you should probably take a shower." He continued looking at Luna who was still zoned out. "You got a little something...all around here." He said as he jokingly circled her with his hand.

Alucard stepped outside into the bright sun. "Fucking sun, all bright and shit." He said. "Damn, those Pegasi work fast, all the snow's already gone!"

As Alucard walked down the street he saw how Ponyville was in ruin but it was nothing the local construction group couldn't handle. He had more pressing matters to attend too like fixing the already fucked up government system. Or something like that. That party really took a lot out of him.

Author's Note:

I'm back bitches! Why you might ask? Cause a great story like this can't be left unfinished.