• Published 12th Oct 2013
  • 7,156 Views, 312 Comments

Team Four Star goes to Equestria - Linite



It's the hilarious minds of Team Four Star going to Equestria... what more can I say?

  • ...
13
 312
 7,156

God damnit...Nappa.

Warning: this chapter is not as funny as the last one. But it may be more random, so protect your brain cells. I also feel that logic is null and void at this point.

It was a cool night with a gentle breeze outside of Capsule Corporation and Vegeta was fast asleep dreaming about how he was a super saiyan. The clock read 2:49 AM and it couldn't have been a more peaceful sleep.

"Vegeta." Vegeta heard a strange yet familiar voice echoing through his dream.

'Veeggeettaa." He heard it again but louder.

"VEGETA!" It was Nappa!

"God damnit, Nappa go away...wait, didn't you get brought back to life?" Vegeta asked in his dream.

"Yea but I got hit by a bus on my way to the office." Nappa replied.

"What...but...how could a bus kill you?!" Vegeta was confused and furious.

"I just do what they tell me to."

"Who?...this doesn't make sens-"

"Doesn't matter, point is I got my immortal dead powers back and I'm gonna grant you one wish." Nappa was happy to help his friend out.

"Uh, ok. How about immortality?"

"Huh? what was that? You want to be sent to Equestria to learn about friendship?" Nappa said with sarcasm.

"What?! No! Nappa don't you dare."

"Well its not my wish, have fun Vegeta!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Vegeta was sent into a dark purplish portal and was unable to do anything except let things play out.

Meanwhile in Equestria.

"Well, lets hope we don't have anymore unwelcomed guests." Twilight said in a group meeting with her friends outside of the library.

"Quite, that horrible monster was the scariest thing I had ever seen." Rarity stated.

"I, um, agree." Fluttershy said in a soft tone.

"Right, if any other strange creatures happen to just materialize out of nowhere. Let me know, ok?" Twilight stated and the others agreed but before they could depart they heard a faint noise almost like yelling. "Do you girls hear that?"

Suddenly Vegeta came crashing out of the sky in front of the ponies and face planted the ground so hard he was buried up to his shoulders and caused the ground to split in different locations.

Twilight looked at her friends, "I know I said materialize but this counts as well."

"Is it dead?" Rainbow Dash took a step towards Vegeta and poked his boot.

Under the ground a muffled statement could be heard, "Bitch don't touch the material!" Vegeta then pulled his head out of the ground and regained his saiyan composure without even taking a scratch from the fall.

"uhm, are you hurt...at all?" Twilight asked.

"No-" Vegeta gave a shocked reaction to see that brightly colored ponies were talking to him. "Wow, talking ponies...go figure."

"Um." Twilight was ready to ask another question but Vegeta didn't care.

"Yea, let me stop you right there purple one. I don't want to be here and I've got half a notion to level this place to relieve some stress."

"You couldn't do that." Rainbow Dash was ready to call his bluff.

"Oh, are you challenging me?"

"Maybe." Dash inched forward.

"Trust me, you don't want any of what I am right now."

"And what if I do!"

Vegeta stared in disbelief to what she was saying but he did respect her for working up enough nerve to confront him like this.

"I'll tell you what, I'll let you off easy for now. I don't want to kick your ass right off the bat."

"What! kick my ass! oh its on." Dash launched towards him ready to kill but was stopped by Twilights magic.

"Dash. You can't keep attacking new visitors like this."

Vegeta began to talk to himself, "Nappa!...Can you hear me?!. Nappa!"

"Are you talking to yourself?" Twilight asked.

"No, I'm talking to someone who died and should of went to hell but didn't."

Pinkie jumped out of nowhere and began asking questions. "Oh you have a dead friend! That's awful! But cool! but still awful. Hey what's your name? I'm Pinkie Pie."

Vegeta ignored her, "Nappa. I swear if you don't get me out of here I will personally kill you agai-" Vegeta paused at the realization that Nappa was already dead. "That bastard."

"Well what's your name? What's your name? whatsyourname?!" Pinkie wouldn't let up.

Vegeta was gritting his teeth, "Vegeta! ok, happy now!"

"Vegeta! vegeta! vegeta!" Pinkie was prancing around repeating his name and Vegeta stared at her ready to kill.

Twilight grabbed Pinkie and held her mouth shut, "I'm sorry. She's just like this."

"What? an obnoxious sack of ADD that ate a pound of crack for breakfast!"

Pinkie broke free for a second, "Actually it was ten poun-" she was cut off by Twilight regaining her grip.

"Nappa, I swear to god that if you don't- " Vegeta was cut off by a what sounded like a sipping noise coming from a cup.

"What? Sorry Vegeta I stepped out for a quick bite." Nappa replied.

"But your dead!"

"Yea, I don't care."

"Ok, ok. Just put me back home."

"Mmm, not gonna do that Vegeta."

"Why not?!"

"Remember when you killed me."

"...You didn't hold a grudge."

"Oh yea, I did. Now prepare for revenge!"

Vegeta stood still processing what he was hearing, he even got a slight nose bleed.

"Are you...ok?" Twilight asked.

Vegeta decided to play it cool, "I need a way to get home and I'm sure you nice ponies can get me there, right?"

"Well, I uh-" Twilight was cut off by a dark blue alicorn landing near them and Celestia was in hot pursuit.

"You there!" She yelled. "You are known as Vegeta correct?"

"No" Vegeta replied.

"Funny, But thou must help me. I already texted Arnold Schwarzenegger but he must be busy." Luna replied.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger? Really?...You had no one else to ask for help?" Vegeta asked.

"Equestria isn't exactly Hollywood you know." Luna responded.

Vegeta paused, "How do you know about Hollyw-"

"Space Hulu."

"Figures, now what's in it for me if I help." Vegeta asked with crossed arms.

"Uh...uh money, and lots of it."

"I'll pass."

"Land?"

"Nope."

"My Crown and position as leader?"

"Please, I could have killed you and had lunch by now."

"What does thou want!" Luna was growing frantic.

"Bitches and lots of them."

"Done, now plea-" Luna was cut off by Vegeta.

"Next, Immortality."

"Uh, ok. Anything else."

Vegeta scratched his chin. "A way home and on second thought I'll take all the gold you people have."

"Very well. Now help me please." Luna was watching Celestia land now.

Celestia yelled, "You will not have my throne!"

"Oh really?" Vegeta stepped forward, "And what if I want it?"

"Please, you look weaker than my sister does."

"Is that a fact?" Vegeta held his arms down to his side. "Wanna put that theory to the test."

Celestia lunged at Vegeta but he easily side stepped her and kneed her in the stomach. She was caught on his leg and Vegeta let out a laugh. 'What happened?" He asked sarcastically.

Celestia flew back a bit but then lunged forward at Vegeta again, only to receive a firm punch to the face in return knocking her to the ground.

Vegeta could hear his Hells Bells theme in the background as he stepped towards Celestia.

"What's wrong?...You were talking all that good shit five seconds ago."

"Wait!" Celestia was on her hooves now. "What is she paying you?"

"All the Dr. Pepper I can drink and free cable."

"Wha-...Really?"

"No not really, who takes a deal like that!"

Fluttershy squeaked in the background, "I would."

Vegeta gave a quick glance, "Shut it!"

"Whoa!" Twilight yelled.

Rainbow Dash was next, "Whoa!"

Celestia, "Whoa!"

Luna, "Whoa!....that was low."

Vegeta looked around, "What?"

Applejack stepped forward, "This is Fluttershy, and she's very sensitive."

Vegeta realized that her name was Fluttershy and that she was in fact, shy. The saiyan prince face palmed so hard he broke the sound barrier.

Celestia paused for a moment and then looked towards Luna, "Dearest sister, were you trying to take my throne?"

"Of course not. I would never try something like that."

"Then..." Celestia remembered how the Guru had said Luna would try to take over. "THAT LYING GREEN MOTHERFUCKER!"

This drew looks from everyone including Vegeta.

"I'm sorry everypony and guest." Celestia began, "And I'm sorry dear sister." she moved in to give Luna a hug.

Vegeta stood to the side, "God, you people are worse than Kakarot on a hugging spree."

"Come my dear sister, and farewell Twilight." Celestia and Luna began to fly up to Canterlot but a voice could be heard calling to them.

"What about my immortality?!" Vegeta yelled.

Luna turned around, "Oh yes, sorry but the deal is off."

"What!?!...Can I at least get the bitches!"

"No."

"...Not even one!"

"Sorry."

Vegeta waited for a second then remember the other thing, "What about a one way ticket home!?!" Luna was too far off to hear this and Celestia could have cared less that day.

The situation had calmed down and Vegeta took in what had happened.

"So I guess you're stuck with us." Twilight stated.

Vegeta looked at the group of smiling ponies then out to the distant mountains. "God damnit Nappa..."

Author's Note:

Wow, was that random or what? I hope no one's taking this story seriously, I mean its like a reincarnated version of 60's Era Spiderman goes to Equestria.
For those of you who might be taking this in a serious way, then you're over thinking it. And now that I'm really thinking about it I guess there could be a few serious chapters here and there, maybe an adventure or something. Also, leave your thoughts about characters getting stuck in Equestria like Vegeta did. Is it weird? Too soon? Off topic? Let me know. I almost forgot to mention that I'm still looking for a couple pre readers, so if you're interested say so in the comments. Believe me, it might be YOU who keeps this story funny.
Anyways, next up will either be TFS Goku or TFS Alucard...I really can't decide.