• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 714 Views, 8 Comments

Mack's Mad Adventures - makmix

  • ...
4
 8
 714

Story 3: "The Big End" and "Epilouge"

Mack was getting ready for the big moment. He asked Fluttershy to a picnic and prepped everything for the special moment, he even prepped a nice diamond ring that was fashioned from a diamond that Rarity had found. Today was going to be the best day ever. The sun is setting creating a nice ambient orange glow.

"It's beautiful isn't it." Fluttershy said.

"Not as beautiful as you lass, not as beautiful." Mack responded.

They giggled at the statement. Mack knew it was time so he put his plan into motion. Putting the basket enough away for it not to be suspicious but not close enough for a grab and go.

"Hey, can ya get the napkins lass. Got a little somethin' on ma mouth." He asked.

As she got up to get the item, he prepped the area without Fluttershy looking. He set up the candle, roses and prepared himself. Mack got on his knees and readied the ring. When Fluttershy turned around, she just dropped the napkins and covered her mouth, her eyes full of tears.

"Fluttershy, will you give me the honor of marrying you?" Mack asked on his knees, with a red face, barely getting those simple words out.

One answer and one answer alone came into her mind. It made her jump onto Mack and give him a kiss.

"YES!!" She yelled.

Both had to spread the news of their new plans and had to prepare also. They went to work doing everything needed. The invites, the church, the parties, and most of all the cake.

"Congrats you two. Spike make room on my schedule for the wedding." Twilight said.

"Well, hoo dawgy, you two are finally gettin' hitched! BIG MAC GET MAH' GOOD CLOTHES!" Applejack yelled.

"You finally asked her Mack. Took you long enough in my opinion. OH!! THE DRESSES!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!!" Rarity yelled as she zoomed off to work on them.

"Remember lass, hers is white mine is black." Mack reminded her.

"I can't believe your getting married to Fluttershy, TO FLUTTERSHY!!! I thought you would go with someone more, well you....." RD said.

"Well, I settled with her and she settled with me so it works out." He replied.

"OO, OO, OO, can I host the parties?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Well, it wouldn't be a party with out you Pinkie." Fluttershy said.

"Also, you bring the party cannon, and you get to have a layer from the cake all to yourself." Mack said.

WAAAAAIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why in Celestia's name would you want the party cannon?" RD asked.

"I kinda want to shoot myself out of it....:" Mack replied.

"Mack, we only asked you how you met Fluttershy-" Twi was cut off.

"And I did." Mack interjected.

"-you did, but you didn't need to give us a backstory all the way and tell us your future plans. Honestly, I don't think you body slammed Discord. It would have been near impossible. ALSO, it Discord with out the "h" Mack." Twi explained.

"It was a good story though eh?" Mack asked.

"Yea, bit' crazy you are though, shuda' known, since ye' are crazy." Applejack said.

"I like the part with the party cannon. OO, I HAVE IT WITH ME!" Pinkie blurted out as she pulled the cannon out of nowhere.

"YEA!!! LEMME GET IN IT LASS!!!" He shouted as he climbed in.

Pinkie readed the powder, Twi, RD, Applejack, and Rarity stood back. Pinkie gave a smile, Mack gave the thumbs up and she pulled the string that sent Mack flying. He just felt so free that he forgot he had wings. So he kept on going and landed right onto Fluttershy's front door. It opened showing her feet. He got onto his knees and showed the ring that was from his stories. Fluttershy cried, but not of joy. She stopped to talk.

"Oh, Mack I want to say yes, but I can't... It's just something about you. I can't explain..... I think its just me, but I'm sorry." Fluttershy said still with teary eyes as she closed the door leaving Mack out on the front door mat.

He is devastated, he just stayed on his knees. A few minutes later, he flew off with a shattered heart. He put the ring back in his pocket and just flew. It was dark when he flew and he gathered his items. All his belongings were packed into a strap bag and he just traveled.

The other 5 came to Fluttershy's cottage hoping to hear good news. All they saw was Fluttershy crying on her chair. They knew to expect bad news. Their fear was right.

"Oh darling, it must have been hard...." Rarity said to try to condone her.

"Wow, Mack must be devastated." Twi said as she wondered.

"Ah wonder where, he could be righ' now?" Applejack asked.

"I have a feeling that, he just packed up and left. He said he always wanted to explore. I think this is his chance now that he doesn't have Fluttershy. He's probably long gone by now." RD explained.

Everyone is sad and Pinkie is crying like she did at the return of Luna. Mack was off to explore and try to regain his hapiness. It may be a longshot, but he is sure that he will find it. If only we know for sure.












This is the end for now.

OI, WRITER MAN!!! ARE YA GONA GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!!

Most likely my ol' insane creation.

AWESOME, THANK YE FOR GIVIN' ME ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!

Your welcome. *ahem* Back to what I was saying. We end this story line for now. Thank you for being through this story with us. To all you readers a good day or a good night.


------------------------

Author's Note

Holy jesus. Amen. Man, this story sucked. Pain to write, so I just decided to end this on story 3. Watch out for another story coming soon. It involves him and Vinyl Scratch. Possibly the worst idea I ever had, but I have to write it on hear or my mind will tear itself apart so, yes watch out for that story. Going to be another train wreck I can feel it. Hopefully less people will die this time around.........

Comments ( 3 )

was a little short and rushed but i still loved the story :rainbowkiss:

395275 yeaa but in all honesty, I just gave up on trying 5 storiest for my adventures of Mack and it may seem rushed but it isnt....... this had been in development for 1 month and 2 weeks......... but hell thanks, be expecting my worst idea with DJ PON-3 and Mack. *hint hint* it involves lots of raves............

395479 dose not sound bad at all since i can read anything and like it but well see then

Login or register to comment