• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 714 Views, 8 Comments

Mack's Mad Adventures - makmix

  • ...
4
 8
 714

Story 1: "Intro for Mack" and "The Love Story for the Ages

Mack was lying on his cloud, enjoying the day. His cutie mark as obvious as a haystack on fire. You see he was not a normal seraph. He was quite insane in fact. He talks to inanimate objects and just creeps the living hell out of the other folk in Ponyville. He was raised in Cloudsdale with his parents. The Spinnersons were delighted that they had a son, though they knew they had an insane child on their hands. So they sent him to Junior Speedster Flight Camp (or what ever it is called). They had thought right.

The day Rainbow Dash did the sonic rainboom, he was on a shifty cloud. The boom itself had sent Mack spinning off his cloud. He soon harnessed that spin and he made it into his own personal art form. He had spun faster and faster as the tiny whiteish-gray twister spun through. As he whipped by clouds, he had made them into a perfect shape. Any cloud within a foot or was in the path of Mack, they were either improved or shaped into a magnificent sculpture. Once he stopped, his flank (or in this case his upper thigh) had his cutie mark. The black twister. He grew up loving it.

He had followed Dash to Ponyville. He had decided to stay at the town. He knew the town and the town eventually grew on to know him. So, when he had heard that the Princess’s own protégé had came, he had to meet her.

“’Ello lass, good day to you.” Mack greeted.

“Well, good day to you.” Twilight said. “Finally a pony who isn’t crazy.” Twi thought.

“Well, I do be askin’ what are ya doin’ here?” Mack asked.

“I’m here to supervise the celebration, and dare I ask what you are doing.” Twi inquired.

“I’m supposed to be helpin’ out Dash clear the sky, but since ya sweet talked her into doing it, I took a break.” Mack said.

“Ah, so I’ll be on my way then.” Twi said.

“Ok then lass, watch out for flying pigs and talking spiders.” Mack stated

Twi walked away head hung low disappointed. “He is a crazy one….” Twi thought.

So, Mack had left his impression and well, you all know what happens. If you don’t, here it is in a nutshell. Nightmare Moon revealed her self, kidnapped Celestia, makes it night forever, the mane six gets the elements of harmony and beat her. All that while he was asleep in the town hall where Celestia would have been greeted. If he was awake, he would be laughing his damn arse off.

So, after that fiasco, he wakes up in Fluttershy’s yard. Knowing himself, he had sleep flown. A common trait for Mack. As he got up, he met Fluttershy face to face both nearly in each others eyes. They both stand six inches from one another. Fluttershy in her turtleneck sweater and her long skirt instead of her shortened pants and her slippers. Mack in his loose shirt and bell bottom jeans and tennis shoes. Both have wings as majestic as a Pegasus. Seraphs, they are, Mack’s wings a nice white, while Fluttershy’s a nice lemon yellow. Once Mack had looked into those eyes, he fell in love. Though the same could not be said for Fluttershy. She shied away, but Mack whistled a tune. As if he had Fluttershy’s gift, the birds whistled back. Fluttershy looked amazed. They are very different in appearance. Her healthy, white skin and her long flowing pink hair. His red, spiky short hair and nine o’ clock shave, and his light tan skin.

Fluttershy was first to break the silence, if she did at all.

“U-U-ummm, who are you?” asked Fluttershy quietly.

“The names, Mack, Mack Spinnerson, but you can call me Mack.” He replied heavily still deep in love.

“Hi, umm, I’m Fluttershy, nice to meet you.” She said with her head still turned aside.

“Ahem, I got a little somethin’ for ya.” Mack said as he blasted off straight up to a cloud. He started spinning and he shaped a cloud into a heart, shrunk it and stuffed it into a jar and sealed it. He flew back down spinning and as he stopped, the twister stopped from bottom to top like a curtain rising up.

“Here ya go lass, a present from me to you.” Mack said as he bowed down and presented the gift.

Fluttershy blushed red as she took the cloud in a jar, “T-T-Thank you….”

Fluttershy look dumbfounded as she walked into her house with Angel following her, and before he went in, he turned around and he gave a wink to Mack.

So, as time passes by, he watches over the mane six and helps them here and there. Fluttershy and the others were a bit apprehensive to the help from the insane seraph of Ponyville. His case doesn’t help as he talks to the inanimate objects he moves around as he helps. Like the apples, the books, the pastries, the dresses, and the items around Fluttershy’s home. They eventually got used to his assistance and Fluttershy, a little bit more.

The day it was Pinkie’s birthday, he was sent to watch over Pinkie. He signaled the others information about Pinkie. When Pinkie went nuts, he took it upon himself to watch over her. He observed the mental breakdown and, well was intrigued by it. He had flown off when Dash came in to get Pinkie. He took notes, though, how Pinkie Pie developed others out of objects just to be with parties and how her hair became straight and not a poofy mess it usually is.

In all honest, his own insanity has died down. His desire to want Fluttershy to be his one and only has changed his daily life. Instead of spins that cause chaos to the town, it helps now. He has came to be known not as the insane seraph, but the helper of the town.

This is where we left off in the intro. Mack on his cloud, looking up at the sky.

“So, Puffy, do you think I should talk to her?” He asked the cloud.

The cloud didn’t reply, but Mack heard it reply.

“You sure Puffy, I think it’s a wee bit too early.” Mack said as he flipped over.

The cloud stayed silent.

“Ok Puffy, you are one persistent cloud you are lad.”

Mack zoomed off to Fluttershy’s house. Though the thought of her had caused him to go off balance and he lost control. As he was coming in, Fluttershy was leaving here house. As he came in he landed on his feet and started skidding. Fluttershy gave a little scream before impact. Like it is seen in the movies and TV shows, their lips came together in an accidental kiss. They didn’t stop like some people would, however they kept on kissing. His tough look meeting her feminine, graceful look. They look like they would be a couple.

Mack broke the kiss and was the first to speak.

“WELL, that was one way to greet someone.” Mack said with a bit of a chuckle, his cheeks red.

“Yes, yes it is. A very different way also. Nice landing by the way.” She giggled.

They have that awkward moment of silence as both of them with red cheeks. Then, Fluttershy started.

“I was, umm, actually going out to find you.”

“Oh ya did lass?” Mack said surprised.

Fluttershy nodded, “I kinda’, sorta’ started to like you. That’s why I was heading out to find you so I could ask you something… Oh this is embarrassing.”

“Nothing is embarrassing around me lass.” Mack stated

Fluttershy is a bright red when she blurted it out.

“Willyoucometocanterlotwithmetomorrownight!!!! EEP!”

She stopped as she put her hands over her mouth and pointed her head down, her eyes closed. Mack moved his hand under her chin and slowly lifted her head up, her eyes open and looking into his own. While the moment was ripe, Mack said.

“If ya be askin’ me on a date, stop askin’ because I accept lass…. err, Fluttershy.”

She squeed with joy as she kissed him on the cheek and left to go with the animals. Mack had darted off back into the skies to prepare at his parents. Mack has no real home as he goes from house to house asking to stay. They usually let him as he fixes his own bed and leaves with out breakfast. He stays at his parents every once in a while and this is one of those every once in a while. As he prepares his parents come in.

“Oh, how I have waited for this day. Our son has a girlfriend and is going on their first date!” his mom, Kite, said.

“Oi, I agree with ya honey, especially since he was asked to go with her to the Gala. Oh how great will this be eh? Our lad has grown up…” his dad, Speedy, said.

Once Mack had heard “Gala” he darted off as his parents were about to give something to him. He darted off to Rarity’s shop to get a better suit that what he has. He barged in yelling.

“RARITY, I NEED A NEW SUIT LASS!”

Rarity responded with disgust, “Well, that was certainly rude of you barging in. Now, why would YOU need a suit? I did owe you a favor, but I thought it would be finding you a house.”

“It’s Fluttershy, she asked me out to the Gala.” Mack replied.

“My, my, I didn’t know she had a fancy for you. Well darling, tell me the design and I’ll have the design in about 2 hours tops.” Rarity said.

Mack said it in the kindest of tones. “I want a sleek black jacket with a white undershirt and black tie, with white stripes. Accompanied by sleek black pants and black loafers and to top it off, a white fedora with my cutie mark, the black twister.”

Rarity took it all in and responded, “Ok, this should not take more than 2 hours like I said. Be here by then ok.”

Mack nodded and bolted out the door and met his parent’s right outside.

“You left before we could give you something.” His mom said as she handed him a gold ticket to the Grand Galloping Gala.

“Have fun sport and ya be careful lad, ya hear me.” His dad said.

Mack nodded as his parents started to fly off back to their home. Their entrails a spiral of clouds. Mack darted off himself as he was just spinning in the air shaping clouds into random figures and shapes. The 2 hours blew by like it was nothing as he returned to Rarity’s shop. His suit is perfection as he walked in. Included a neatly designed hole for his wings.

“Ah right on time, the suit is finished. Also included some onyx for the inside flaps near your buttons and button holes.” Rarity said.

“Thank ya lass, thank ya very much.” Mack said as praised her work.

“All for a friend of ours. I’ll see you there dear and take care of Fluttershy.” Rarity replied.

He took his suit home in a plastic cover as he flew home normally for once. Rare sight for Ponyville with no whirls and clouds shifting out of pattern. He went to bed in his parents and dozed thinking about Fluttershy and his date at the Gala.

So story tells itself for this part. If you don’t know what happened at the Gala, hear it is in a nutshell. Everything was pure chaos as Mack left Fluttershy to have fun in the Royal Garden. Pinkie Pie got bored, Rarity realized her boyfriend is a snobby, stuck up, spoiled brat, Rainbow Dash tried to get noticed by the Wonderbolts and ultimately destroys the area where they were at, Twilight gets barely any mentor to protégé time, Applejack tries to fancy up her food, and Fluttershy does not get loved by the animals and goes insane. All while Mack was asleep, once again, and good thing to otherwise the Gala would have imploded. Anyway, the great Princess Celestia considered a nice change to the usually boring Gala. After they wrap up, Fluttershy finds Mack in the garden right before they are about to leave.

“It didn’t go very well at all, it was pure chaos.” Fluttershy said.

“And I missed it, man I never get to have any fun at all.” Mack sighed. “I know something that will cheer you up though.”

Mack whistled a tune and some of the animals came out. He hummed and some more came out. Soon, all the animals were out and about.

“Come on, don’t be afraid. You just gotta’ let them come to you and not be scared to just sit with new animals. Now here hold your hand out.” Mack said

He put a bird on her arm and soon some of the animals came to Fluttershy and soon they were surrounded by animals. They spent some time in the garden and soon it was time to go. They both flew home to Fluttershy’s cottage hand in hand and kissing.

“I had a great night. And thank you for the time with the animals.” Fluttershy said.

“Anythin’ for my girl, so I think this is where I say good night.” Mack said.

“Umm, why don’t you stay with me for now? You know since you don’t have a place at all.” Fluttershy said as she blushed velvet red.

“Ya really lettin’ me stay with ya?” Mack asked in confusion.

Fluttershy nodded as she walked in. Mack followed and he noticed all the animals and chuckled at the sight. Angel nodded in approval, or something like it, and they both sat and chatted. Eventually it was time for them to hit the hay and go to bed. Fluttershy took him upstairs and undressed. Mack did the same as they both stopped at their underwear. His tan skin in his boxers that were a red plaid and her white skin in her panties and her bra both white with pink lacing around the edges and butterflies dotted here and there like on the straps of her bra. Mack has enough personal morals to not try to do anything while they sleep together. He will be waiting after he proposes and she says yes. Though he knows that takes time, he hopes that they become together forever. They both climbed into the bed and kissed.

“Goodnight dear.” Fluttershy said.

“G’night lass.” Mack said as they both drifted off to sleep cuddling under the blanket.











------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Log

Well, well, well, this is quite a surprise to me. I thought I would never ever watch the show, but I did and here I am. The first story I ever wrote, I feel very proud, I have another 4 to go. So yea, just give me feedback and tell me if anything is wrong or something bothers you. The last paragraph with the part where they undress is from the Flim Flam episode (don't know the name, don't tell me I'll figure it out) in the beginning. Just imagine if Fluttershy was human.......... Yea so, anyway can some one tell me if I have to do the whole copyright, owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust stuff. If not yay, if so, damn more typing. Have a good day lads.