• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 517 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria's Teleportation Scroll - Tezi



Radiant and Dire has been teleported to Equestria!

  • ...
7
 9
 517

The Rivals

Kunkka and Tidehunter, 1 hour earlier before they got sent to Equestria.

"Aye!" The Admiral said as he picked to war for the glorious Radiant. He was set and ready to fight. He bought his starting stuff, he equip all his cosmetics, and he just found a eye-patch on the way here! What a lucky guy. He was so happy and he make a song about pirates. He write so fast on a sheet and the lyrics looked like this :

You are a Pirate!

By Admiral Kunkka

Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is all right with me,
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo Ho, ahoy and avast,
Being a pirate is really badass!
Hang the black flag at the end of the mast!
You are a pirate!

You are a pirate! - Yay!

We've got us a map, (a map! )
To lead us to a hidden box,
That's all locked up with locks! (with locks! )
And buried deep away!

We'll dig up the box, (the box! )
We know it's full of precious booty!
Burst open the locks!
And then we'll say hooray!

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is all right with me!
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,

You are a pirate!
Yo Ho, ahoy and avast,
Being a Pirate is really badass!
Hang the black flag
At the end of the mast!
You are a pirate!

Hahaha!

We're sailing away (set sail! ),
Adventure awaits on every shore!
We set sail and explore (ya-har! )
And run and jump all day (Yay! )
We float on our boat (the boat! )
Until it's time to drop the anchor,
Then hang up our coats (aye-aye! )
Until we sail again!

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is all right with me!
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

"This goddamn thing always stuck in my head!" Kunkka said cheerfully, "I just can't wait to get home to write this!"

The other hero looked at the sheet and laughed.

"Being a Pirate is really badass!" Windrunner said as she laughs, "That's just funny as a bunny!"

"Heh, it is really badass." Kunkka said as he pointed to the eye-patch.

"Hey, Kunkk. Where did you get that eye-patch?" Juggernaut asked, "Never seen you wearing it before."

"This eye-patch is legendary. A black cyclop gave it to me yesterday." Kunkka lied, "I defeated him with one tidebringer."

"Well, that is unbelievable." Phantom Lancer said, "Also, your song is 'badass' too."

"Pirate doesn't even do any sacrifice!" Huskar complaint.

"Well, my friend sacrificed his whole body to be eaten by a giant oyster just for his number one gold." Kunkka said.

"What a joke." Juggernaut said boringly.

"No, It's real." Kunkka shot back, "He got a bunch of musicians on his ship and demanded those musicians to play a song that summons the oyster. At first, he got a squid and a sponge to be sacrificed. Oyster loves Squid and a Sponge together. It's like bread and butter to us, anyway the oyster came then he requested the musician to stop the song and the oyster stop in the mid-air. It's like Darkterror's Chronosphere. He goes to the mouth of the oyster to get his number one gold and a sneaky musicians decided to play the song and the oyster starts moving again, the oyster ate my friend. But like 1 hour after, he returns with only one hand holding the gold and a head. He is still alive though."

"Well that's entertaining." Juggernaut commented.

The battle trumpet sounded right after Juggernaut finished his words. Huskar in middle, Windrunner and Juggernaut bottom, Kunkka and Phantom Lancer on top. Dire's bottom was Meepo and Razor. Middle was Queen of Pain. Top was Tidehunter and Doom.

"Ahoy there, green hagfish!" Kunkka mocking Tidehunter.

Tidehunter was ignoring Kunkka. After some more moments, Kunkka mock him again.

"Small Fry, did you mad to me, eh?" Kunkka mocks again as he kills a creep and gain level 6.

"Shut up, you bloody walking dutchman." Tide mocks back as he gain level 6 too.

"Oh, why did I have to shut up?" Kunkka asked mockingly.

"Because you're a bastard." Tide replied.

"Well, It's my body." Kunkka said, "I can do what I want."

"Rrgh..." Tidehunter holding his anger.

"Oh, I hear that Tidy!" Kunkka said, "You mad, fish?"

"KUNKKAAAAAAAAAAAA" Tidehunter scream as he activating his ultimate. "KUNKKAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Kunkka immediatelly calls his ghost crew and the ghost ship.

The ghost ship and Tidehunter's ravage collides. The ghost ship broke at the center of Tidehunter's ravage. A water-like black hole were made. The sound of the collided ultimate sounds very loud. Every heroes died because of the loud sound except Kunkka and Tidehunter. They were already sucked by the water hole.

CRACK

They falls from the sky and landed on Ponyville's Town Central. The two let out a scream of agony in pain. They fainted. Rubick and the others is reaching to the town central. Then, Rubick cast Wisp's ultimate to teleport them to Twilights Library. Thankfully, everypony on ponyville runs and scream and not paying attention to the humans. So when Rubick got back from the library to the central again, they immediatelly runs to the library again.

"Wow, what's that thing?" Dash asked as she pointed to the Tidehunter, "Is that somekind of fish?"

"Nah, It's a Leviathan." Rubick explained.

"Leviathan..." Twilight tries to remember something about it. "Never know anything about it."

"Well, they are a monster fish on our ocean." Sniper explained again.

"Monster?!" Applejack said fearfully, "We better watch this creature!"

"Nah, he's a nice guy." Riki said, "Well, hopefully."

After that, the two wakes up.

"Ugh... Where am I?" Kunkka asked. "Oh, Tide? You're here too?"

"Well, yeah..." Tidehunter said.

"Umm, excuse me?" Twilight said.

"HOLY COW A TALKING HORSE!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment