• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 510 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria's Teleportation Scroll - Tezi



Radiant and Dire has been teleported to Equestria!

  • ...
7
 9
 510

The Arrival

The gang was trying to wake up the fainted poor yellow Pegasus. Everyone glared at Pudge but Pudge shrugged. It was almost 4 in the morning and Fluttershy still not awake. The gang tried that and this. Still not working. But then, Pudge was starving again and ask the gang for Fluttershy. Everyone gives Pudge death stare. Very very death. But Pudge shrugged once more. Warlock tried to read a healing spell but he forgot the line, his book was left on the battlefield. Sniper's trying to find any water around the cottage, but he find himself in the forest and ran back to the cottage. Furion is trying to call his tress and request them to find any nurses around here but he realized that he will faint another if he shows his creepy trees. Centaur Warruner scream to wake Fluttershy up. But still no. Rubick was going to use Enchantress' presence to wake her up but he forgot he can't stole passive skills. Darkterror used his Chronosphere for no reason. Then, Pudge poke his hook to the poor pegasus and she is awake.

"W-Where am I?" Fluttershy said still weak.

"Right here, your front house, meat. Oh,oops. I mean mate." Pudge replied

"D-Did you just call me a meat?" Fluttershy said as her pupils get smalls "Please, mister! Don't eat me! I got animals to care and if you eat me, the Element of Harmony no longer works!"

"I'm not going to eat you mea-gal." Pudge explained. "I'm just starving and need food."

"Well...I got some daisy sandwich." Fluttershy said as she fly to her cottage "Y-You want some? I-If you don't mind..."

"Uh, any mea-" Pudge was interrupted because Rubick stomp his feet.

"JUST SAY YES." Rubick forced Pudge to be a vegetarian for a while. "They are afaid of meat i think. Be a vegetarian for a bit, Pudge."

"Meh"

Rubick stomps his feet once again.

"Okay. Okay."

"Yes, Fluttershy! He want some!" shout Rubick.

The sunshine was up. The heroes sit on the guest room in Fluttershy's cottage. Everyone eat their Daisy Sandwhich. They forcing theyself to eat the flowers. Pudge just noms it even though he doesn't like it anyway, he looks like a lazy fat guy.
After they finished the torturing breakfast, Fluttershy then remember about going to Twilight's library.

"Umm, as I said, I got a intelligent friend. Can we go now?" Fluttershy demanded "Oh, I-if you dont mind, too."

"Well, why not? It's a nice weather here. And I know that this world was dominated by Ponies." Sniper said as he looked on the window. "But, i'm afraid if anyone would be fainted if they see us."

"Anyone? Sorry, mister. But it's "Anypony" here in Equestria." Fluttershy explained. "I know you all are from another world."

"EQUESTRIA?" Every hero shout surprised because there's that "Equestria" thing on the teleportation scroll.

"Umm...I-I'm sorry if i surprised you." Fluttershy said apologizing. "I'm sorry..."

"Eh, it's slightly alright, dear." Rubick said as he struck her mane. "But this "Equestria"...I found it on the teleportation scroll."

"Anyway, back to the topic. We can go to your friend's house but, we must use-" Warlock interrupted

"Stealth." Riki continues.

"Why not use Mirana's Ultimate?" Rubick said "Let's go!"

"Umm, well. The library was just straight there. So, i think you all can go there without my help. I-if you dont mind..." Fluttershy said "I'll fly above you all."

"Hmm, we think." Riki said.

"Allies, stealth!" Rubick southed

"Oh wait, I'm visible if Mirana ulti'd." Riki said fearfully "I think I go the alternate way, through the trees."

The heroes walk and follow Fluttershy while Riki is jumping and jumping through the trees. Everyone is a Pony here, there's unicorn, pegasus and earth pony. The pony there's white while there's black and there's red too. They are colorful. After 10 minutes of walking,they finally arrived on the giant tree. The giant tree got a door, windows even balcony.

*knock knock knock*

The Lavender Unicorn Pony wakes up instantly like Fluttershy do. But, she walk quietly because his number one assistant is on his peaceful slumber and another knocks were made.

"Yeah! I'm coming!" Twilight shouted quietly.

Twilight Sparkle opened the door and greeted Fluttershy as the hero is still invisible.

"Why, hello Fluttershy!" Twilight greeted. "Come in!"

"T-Thanks you,Twilight. But wait a moment could you?" Fluttershy said

"Sure!" Twilight nodded.

The heroes become visible as Twilight walk back to the inside.

"Well,here it is. My friend home. I know it's funny but, we'll talk about that later." Fluttershy explained. "Now, come in."

The heroes and Fluttershy come in. Twilight's pupils get small as she saw the heroes.

"F-F-Fluttershy? I-Is those are H-Humans?" Twilight fearfully said.

"How'd you know Twilight?" Fluttershy confused "Did you ever meet them once?"

"No, but I got books about them. It's called 'My Little Human.' My mother gave this to me when im 4 or 5 years old." Twilight said as she grab the book on the shelf "Here."

"Oh,my." Rubick said as he opened the book and read it. "I-I-I got a book named ' My Little Pony ' too in my house" "They are familiar!"

"Pigeon? So...YOU ARE GAY?!" Sniper said before burst into laughing.

"Screw you, headshotting old-man." Rubick offended back. "Anyway, Twilight Sparkle isn't it? Is it possible that we can return to our world?"

"Y-You mean...You all are from another world?" Twilight surprised. "S-Sweet Celestia. I-It's impossible to travel to the different world!"

"Well, i know. But it is possible to travel anywhere with our world's 'Teleportation Scroll.'" Rubick replied.

"I don't know how to travel you all back to your world. But, I will try." Twilight shot back. "I will try."