• ...
 1
 848

Den of Souls

In the tales of my time I have heard of a dragon that sits in the Den of Souls, this dragon was named guardian of the dead by princess Celestia after the disappearance of the ‘representors’. This dragons name in the history books seem to say Spike, a purple dragon with green back cleaves. He has been alive for many years now, as dragons do stay alive, many ponies have tried to go into the cave to get their love back from the dens soul pot but none have managed to survive and come back with a story to tell.
Spike was known to be Twilight Sparkle, the representor of Magic’s very own assistant, as a baby of course, ever since they vanished he turned to anger, a love for one of the six witch remains a mystery still today, he agreed to the guarding of the Den to try and find the six ponies in the pot of souls but as he searched back and forth nothing was to be found, this is what proves that they vanished and not die, when a pony is killed or murdered they’re souls automatically attract a force of the magic pot of souls that pull them into it. The souls are only visible in the Den, and look exactly like ponies except for a missing flank, since Princess Celestia had changed the world and Spike was chosen guardian of souls, this cave has only been known till then. Once you enter the cave of souls you can hear the screeching cries and yells of the pony souls calling out for help, in order to bring back a soul they have to be touched by a living pony hoof, that’s why Spike was told to do anything that will not allow the ponies to get near the souls, bringing one back from the dead rips a thread from the fabric of life and may turn the world into a parallel universe, or so Princess Celestia says.
This Den is located in a cave in the hill of ‘Old Canterlot’ used to lie, the chosen spot was supposed to show royalty or something. The heroes were designed by princess Celestia so that when a hero dies they do not have a soul, this is because if a pony does happen to bring one back to life that Hero will have no choice but to possess ghostly powers and can either cause havoc or help others, either way Princess Celestia still didn’t want this to happen. Instead when they die, they’re abilities and skills gets absorbed into an orb of nothingness in the sky, this Orb used to be called the sun, that was until Princess Celestia changed the world and she changed the sun so that she didn’t have to waist her time raising it or lowering it, it still provided energy but never moves, the moon is the same however Princess Nightmare Moon took back control over it long before my life. To be evil you only see the moon once in a while, this also causes ocean problems. Luckily the Orb that princess Celestia created is dark at night time so we can sleep in darkness.
The moral and main concept of this story of Information is explaining that after all My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic series end forever; Equestria will change, as will we Bronies.

Comments ( 1 )

so much dislikes for a very creative story, even if you did read the book, It's not really something to dislike...it's about disliking the book, not the name:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment