• ...
 1
 848

Eq-War the History

In a time, many millennia ago there were six ponies that represented the very rules that we cherish today, their names were Twilight Sparkle, the representor of the element of Magic, Rainbow Dash, the representor of Loyalty, Pinkie Pie Laughter, Fluttershy with Kindness, Rarity Generosity and Applejack, the element of Honesty. These ponies were the very students of Princes Celestia and no pony of this time was chaotic, except for a few bugs and glitches through the process of the slow creation of Equestria. This time was a time of peace and much more things you cannot quite find in this time; even Princes Nightmare Moon was nicer, her real name used to be Princess Luna until she was touched by evil as she was in a time before the representors’ time of living.
After these six ponies vanished off the face of the earth everything went to dread, the world wasn’t created without the very souls that kept everything in place, even Princess Celestia grew through the time, tired and annoyance from all that was around her, her students were gone and everypony was dying, even the clouds and skies became…natural as time went by, Princess Nightmare Moon was picking off ponies one by one and turning them in her masterful plan of the over power of Equestria. Well after 6 years of planning Princess Celestia finally came up with a brilliant idea that would be unstoppable, a plan that would maintain the lives of everypony, she created the world again, without having to demolish everything she built, she turned all ponies into earth ponies and created 3 races of Heroes, these Heroes will maintain the world and there will be plenty enough not to vanish at all. The first Heroes were the (HoP) Heroes of Province; these ponies are the peace of all ponies and should teach peace to all ponies, than she created (HoF) the Heroes of Flight, these heroes were to show all earth ponies, not disclosing HoP, the obedience of Equestria…in about 5 years of the making and creation of the new world another lot of Heroes came to the Earth, these are now known as (HoM) the Heroes of Magic, it was untold of the whereabouts they came from but it seems to be in history books that they did not come from Celestia or Nightmare Moon.
But as we all know, there are two creators of Equestria, Princess Nightmare Moon and Princess Celestia, these ponies cannot possibly demolish each other, and as the new time grew so did Nightmare Moon and her…evil minions. As even more years progressed and Princess Nightmare Moon and Princess Celestia both had different homes, the Temple of corrupt and the Temple of virtuous, there’s no need to tell who lives in which one as you could probably tell by the names. Nightmare Moon had corrupted every single Hero of Flight with her magic and minions, in an attempt to take over and rid Princess Celestia, but Princess Celestia managed to keep the Heroes of Province under her control of peace. The Heroes of Magic didn’t seem to be good or evil and hardly showed up, only on rare occasions.
As would happen, the new world wasn’t as bad as it used to be but everything was still not quite well, on one unfaithful day it was decided that Princess Nightmare Moon and Princess Celestia create a way of beating each other and agreeing to a fair match of loss. It was decided that a Grand game of war and victory be created, a game that would go on for hundreds, even thousands of years until one winner decides the fate of the others Princess and followers. This game is called Eq-War, the rules and gameplay are simple, three heroes compete in a stadium of death, each different race, and a head on head battle in different looking arenas in one stadium. They built a stadium that took 7 years to build; this stadium is now called ‘Mane Stadium’, the rules are…no dying and no going out of the arena walls whilst in battle, if you do any of them the penalty is death by the opposite princess’s, however the HoM don’t ever disobey the rules and don’t really tend to die from the princesses. There will be weapons such as unicorn spear heads for HoM and wing blades for HoF and herbal ingredients for HoP to create potions. The three species compete in a massive stadium until there is only one standing, that species standing gets a point on the ‘Board of Fate’, this sport has been going on for approximately 3029 years, and I am alive to see the last 10 matches until the end of the game.
The Board of Fate is a legendary board we ponies of omnipotence has never seen in our lives, we get to see who wins at the end of round ten, the last round. It’s scarier than it is exciting, knowing that the HoF might win and Princess Nightmare Moon might destroy this world or even kill us all.