• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 1,900 Views, 28 Comments

Pinkie's Sexually Insane Food Nightmare - Flaming Gay



Pinkie dreams of having sex with food.

  • ...
23
 28
 1,900
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

>sandwich vorarephilia
u wot m8

Interesting unfortunately for all my sexual liberalism I'm afraid vore is one area I draw the line at sorry

3355817 Then read around it. ._.

Haven't read it yet, but there's nothing better than random-fetish fics. All my yes!

[WARNING: Contains rape, open salad sex bar, sandwich vorarephilia, and brutal Spaghetti tentacle copulation. Read at your own risk]
Holy shit.

This is one of the strangest things I have ever read. You definately deserve some points for creativity!

Wow I've only read the description and I'm already thinking WTF? :rainbowhuh:
Not saying that's a bad thing though :derpytongue2:

That is one hell of a warning tag, now I have to read it.:applejackconfused:

Well, that story just filled my mind with fucks, but it was interesting nonetheless.

That's a nice thumbnail picture you got there.

It's kinda slow at first, speeds up some slows a bit picks up even more slows a bit then at the climax all the placative pleasures of getting bucked takes over pinkie and that is what I find funny.

That's the the best something I've read in a while.

Still trying to define the something, but hey, details.

The fuck did I just clop to? :rainbowhuh: :twilightoops:

Well this is a thing.... a thing I am definitely faving.

I always knew in the back of my mind that Pinkie was into some weird stuff, but...but...but I didn't know it was that weird. Overall I find myself liking the salad bar rape scene. I wish I knew why, the only thing I know is that I find myself craving salad, a sandwich, and spaghetti.

come we must get sandvich and dacolas for next dream

4530903
Kinda the only thoughts someone can have.

3356378

I think it was the chapter names for me.
I mean, how often do you see chapters called "The Salad Bar Of Doom" or "The Giant Spaghetti Tentacle Monster"?
It just begged me to read it and now I'm left with a terribly confused boner and I'm hungry.

Login or register to comment