• Published 23rd Aug 2013
  • 248 Views, 0 Comments

The tales of Phoenix, Ditzy and Tztok - ditzywhooves



Short stories depicting the lives of 3 ponies, how they all met.

  • ...
 0
 248

Ditzy Whooves: Part 4

Ditzy, Derpy, Whooves and Octavia all sat around the table eating breakfast. As Octavia was talking about her little brother, and how he was getting on, there was a knock at the door. Derpy got up to answer it and there was Tztok.

"Hey, is Ditzy ready for his next lesson?"

"Oh, he won't be able to have one today sorry Tztok, we're going to Canterlot in an hour." explained Derpy. "Do you want to come in and see him for a bit before we go?"

"Umm, yeah, go on then. I can tell him stuff to practice while he's away."

"In you come then, we're just having breakfast, come join us"

"Hey Tztok, how are you" said Ditzy. "Oh, and sorry I can't have a lesson today, I was going to come round and tell you after food"

"Oh, it's fine.. Anyway, I'm here to.. OH MY GOD. YOUR OCTAVIA MELODY!!" said Curt suddenly when he spotted Octavia. "I'm a massive fan, I've loved you since the song you did with DJ Pon3."

"Oh hello there, thank you, its always nice to meet a fan, um, sorry, I missed your name" smiled Octavia.

"Its Tztok Dash miss."

"Hello Tztok, pleasure to meet you, and please call me Octavia, or just Tavi"

"Thank you Tavi. It's so nice to meet you."

"Thank you, that's so kind. This may be a bit late to ask.. But, would you like to join us, I'd love you to come to my concert if you wanted to?"

"It would be an honour.. Let me just go ask my mum" said Tztok, turning around and running out the door.

"What a lovely young colt! Well done Whooves, you got a lovely nephew and a lovely neighbour."

As they all grabbed their bags and left the house, Tztok came back with his bag. The five of them made their way to the station and jumped on. They went down to first class thanks to Octavia and sat down. Tztok was sat nervously in one seat, Derpy and Whooves sat laughing together, Octavia was sat going over her chords, and Ditzy sat beside Tztok staring out the window. As they approached Canterlot Station, they grabbed their bags again and walked to the doors. As they got off, a grey pony with an orange mane walked over and took her bags off her.

"Whooves, Derpy, you know my dad, and Dad, you know them" said Octavia. "And these two handsome colts are Ditzy Whooves, Whooves's nephew, and Tztok Dash, a friend, and a fan of mine"

"Well hello there again Derpy and Whooves, nice to see you! And hello there young ponies. Pleasure to meet you" smiled her dad. "Shall we head back then? Your mum and Phoenix are dying to see you"

They all made their way to Octavia's house, and there outside was an Older Orange pony with a black mane, and a young orange colt, taller than Ditzy and Tztok, with an orange mane. They all gave their hello's, and then Whooves said they better head to the hotel to drop off their bags and get ready. Saying goodbye for the moment, the group headed to the hotel.

"It's all paid for already" said Whooves. "Octavia paid for 2 rooms for us, so you and Tztok can have one, and we'll have the other, is that ok?"

"Yeah" said Tztok and Ditzy together, who were too busy looking around to care.

The group went to their rooms and got ready, and then met again in the foyer.

"Well, we all ready to go then?" asked Whooves.

And with that, they headed back to Octavia's house.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment