• Published 23rd Aug 2013
  • 248 Views, 0 Comments

The tales of Phoenix, Ditzy and Tztok - ditzywhooves



Short stories depicting the lives of 3 ponies, how they all met.

  • ...
 0
 248

Ditzy Whooves: Part 2

"So, this is Ponyville." questioned Ditzy.

"Yep, your new home. You can come live with us for now, until you can find a place of your own anyway" explained Whooves.

"That's cool. Should be fun"

"And maybe we can get you flying. Bit weird for a pony of your age to not be able to. There's a lovely young pony a couple of doors down, he's a pegasus as well. Names Tztok Dash I believe. Maybe you can get help from him?"

"Yeah, sounds good" beamed Ditzy.

As they approached the house, a blue pony with an orange and yellow mane and a purple pony with a red mane were outside their house.

"Hey Mr. Whooves. Hey Derpy." they both called over.

"Hello there Tztok and Lavander" said Derpy and Whooves. "Come on Ditzy, lets go over and say hi"

"Okay.." said Ditzy shyly.

"Tztok, Lavender, this is my nephew Ditzy Whooves, He's just moved over from Gallopfrey. Could we ask a favour Tztok?"

"Umm, yeah?"

"He hasn't really learnt to fly yet. Didn't really have the chance for reasons I'll leave him to say if he wants.."

"Yeah, of course. Shoudn't be a problem Mr. Whooves."

"Thanks Tztok, knew I could count on you."

"Thanks Tztok." said Ditzy shyly.

"Its no problem" smiled Tztok.

"Well anyway, we better head in. Been a tiring day." laughed Whooves. "See you guys"

"Bye Ditzy, bye Mr. Whooves"

They went into their house, and Derpy was in there preparing food.

"Hey you two. Wash your hooves before dinner now. Oh, and Ditzy, your room is prepared for you, up the stairs and first on the left, your bag is in there" said Derpy.

Ditzy went up to his room, and was shocked at the size. It was almost twice as big as his old room. He sat down on his bed, and smiled. It definitely seemed like it would be better living here.