• Published 4th Aug 2013
  • 726 Views, 5 Comments

Eternal Love - Swift Quill



This is the story of a unicorn by the name of Fire Heart, who goes on a search for his parents, who disappeared when he was very young. On his search, he meets the beautiful Rosebud Thorns and falls in love with her.

  • ...
 5
 726

Epilogue

Five years have passed, and Fire Heart and Rosebud are now married, and have two little foals, one beautiful little filly, Briar Heart and one handsome little colt, Slava Jr. Slava and Nurse Redheart are also now married and have two little foals of their own, two beautiful little fillies, Cadence Phoenix and Midnight.

Slava and Nurse Redheart are walking hoof in hoof, with their little foals in tow.
They see Fire Heart, Rosebud and their filly and colts. They wave and walk over to them.
“Hello little brother,” Fire Heart says, “How are you and Nurse Redheart?”
“Hello Fire Heart, we’re going well, thank you. And you and Rosebud?”
“We’re good thank you.” Fire Heart leans down and sees Slava and Nurse Redheart’s foals, “Hello little ones, my! Haven’t you grown?”
“Hello Uncle Fire Heart, I’m five years old now!” Cadence Phoenix says with a big smile.
“So I see, and where is your sister?” Fire Heart replies
“She’s hiding behind mummy, she’s a little shy.” Cadence Phoenix points to behind Nurse Redheart.
Fire Heart hears a little “eep” and laughs.
Nurse Redheart nudges Midnight forward, “It’s ok dear, it’s your uncle Fire Heart.”
“H…Hello uncle.” Midnight says in a small shy voice.
“Hello Midnight.” Fire Heart says, picking her up and giving her a big hug.

To Be Continued… Perhaps!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment