• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,945 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,945

Origins part 3

"Wan't? All I wanted was to see my big brother."Maverick said with a innocent smile as he pulled out his blade.That blade.....It pisses him off. Maverick sees Wilhelm eyeing the sword.

"Ah Wilhelm think of this as a tribute!"

"You were jealous of how they treated me, I remain a high elite as you remai...

"YOU DO NOT DESERVE THIS!!!"Maverick easily snapped but soon calm down." I earn this brother,I earn my way to ranks,I earn the trust for embracing The Eternal Fire and the emperor!"

"The eternal fire is false, just like the story of Archon reaching godhood."

"But he was once mortal .The tale of how our so call "Founder" rose to godhood is just a lie.Why can't you see the truth brother?" Wilhelm explained."I will spare you brother if you rejoin the Iron Claws,The true rulers of Obelisk."

"As a Hideilian,I only wished you would understand that my answer is no." Wilhelm replied seeing Maverick shock his head.

"Then you leave me no choice."Maverick mumbled as he walked towards Blaze."Blaze just kill the piece of shit."

"Yes sir!" Blaze salute Maverick then went towards Wilhelm."You were such a fool to turn down a request but orders are orders. Blaze reach down to pull his sword out from his sheath. Blaze stand above Wilhelm who struck down his blade at Wilhelm however Wilhelm dodge it by with a quick spin making the blade go around him. Once he was on his feet a soldier was preparing to attack him as Wilhelm jumped over him wrapping his tail around his neck hearing his neck snap. He saw more soldiers running at him with their swords high up the air and swung at him which he purposely lift him arm up heading the robes causing his binds to rip. He begins to run towards Maverick who quickly turns around seeing Wilhelm running at him. Wilhelm open the palm of his paw which begins to form a aura around him. His middle of his paw lighten up as he conjure a spell that cause him to launch himself to the air at Maverick while both of them quickly unsheathe their swords and struck each other with them.Maverick felt Wilhelm's blade scratching the middle of his armor as he saw his blade cutting Wilhelm's eye and cutting off his Spikes from his head. After their blades collide Wilhelm fell out of the boat and went into the water leaving only blood to appear to where Wilhelm body fell.

"Sir are you ok...

"YOU IDIOTS! HES IN THE WATER SHOOT!"Maverick ordered the soldiers who immediately pulled the bolt from their crossbow firing at the water for two hours straight.

"Um....sir?"

"Yes!?"

"O-one of your swords....

"Spill it out!"

I..Is gone!"

"What!"Maverick remove his cape to see revealing that one of his sheathe had no swords. Maverick's reaction went from shock to anger.Maverick starts to clinch his fist and started roaring which causing the ocean water to look like a hurricane.

"WILHELM! YOU COOOOOWWWWWWAAAARRDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Sir calm down!"

"CALM DOWN! THAT SWORD IS AWARDED TO THE HIGHEST RANKING ELITE.I LET A TRAITOR...... NO! SOMEONE WHO IS BENEATH ME TO OUTSMART ME! GO TO EVERY ISLAND NEARBY! I WANT HIM DEAD!"

12 hours later.

The fight with Maverick was a close one,Wilhelm doubted he will never survive if he hadn't took the swords.He lifted up his arm revealing the sword he stole from Maverick. The blade was Changdoa long sword. He knew what it was because of the long grip and the blade. Wilhelm went to his pocket pulling out bandages for his eye, his spike was removed from his head now started bleeding but his eye still kept dripping blood. After Wilhelm was done something felt odd in this Island. He concentrated to see if there were anything one here by sensing their life force. But was surprising that there were multiple of them. He jumped to the trees so no one was able to see him. There life force were weaker meaning they were not hidelians, but sense two strong power.... he knows it was best to avoid it. Wilhelm continue to scout around the area until what set his sights was a town or village.Wilhelm took a closer look which surprised him seeing the town was not what he expected.

Author's Note:

this is what Wilhelm saw sorry that the chapter was shorter.