• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,945 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,945

Chapter 3 Who am I?

So what do you think? Discovering that the you used to have another life, only to know that you don't even knew about it? I always thought on who I was or how I came to Equestria either my other life but also who i am? That is the question on how this topic begins on about me.

"Spike..The more I think about it sounds kind of weird huh?" Spike mumbled to himself. "What is my real name? Did my real parents left me here for a purpose or I was abandoned? I don't know why but seeing how my life is right now, while hearing about makes me wonder? I could have been anyone? All I know is that I used to been a fighter because of my sword skill by my memory. Who am I really? Dad told me to trust in those around me? But did you see their faces ever since I told them about the hero or when I called the princesses those name. The vision! I forgot to tell them about the vision of the hooded creature? I just started to grip the stick, and the stance was similar to the hooded creature. When I swung the stick, I begin to see more vision but It just felt like it replace my memories with his. Why? Why am I seeing his memories? Why did I move exactly like him? Why now?"

Spike continues to mumbles himself and steps forward but those steps turn into running. Spike ran from the streets of Ponyville. He didn't know why he was running, he then realize that he past the Golden Oaks Library. His legs started moving faster and faster towards Everfree Forest until he stopped at a cave. The cave seemed old,maybe even ancient, Spike step inside the cave,it was empty but however saw a chest at the corner of the wall.. Spike step forward in the cave while his sights were at the chest. The metal was aging and the wood has some markings but were fading, The chest must have been here for decades maybe even centuries? Spike inspect the chest and begin to notice that the there was a crest on the chest. He was glad because the crest was not faded although It had same markings like the medallion,Spike approached to chest and starts to place his paws on it.

"I wonder whats inside?"Spike thought as he starts to lift the chest open,But once he looked inside he started to feel dizzy all of a sudden.

"(Groan)I don't feel so good?"Spike said then starting to fall on his knees. Spike tried to lift himself up but felt that his legs were getting numbed.He kept trying to get back up but his legs felt weak.Spike felt his eyes getting heavy even though he knows he wasn't sick let alone poison. Spikes eyes were beginning to blur but his sights starts were closing heavily as his surroundings begins to blacken. Spike could tell that his strength was failing, his head now on the ground just before he passed out on the ground.

"How do you feel?"

"What?"Spike quickly awoke hearing a voice of a female. All of Spike surrounding was black but a light was appearing towards a figure. What he is seeing was a hooded figure.Spike saw that the figure was wearing a long black dress. Spike couldn't see any skin however as the figure was wearing a long black glove. Spike realize that she was holding a familiar egg.

"Wait a minute?" Spike notices something about the egg."Thats my egg!"

"(Short chuckled) I bet you can't wait to hatch,mommy can't wait to see how you look."

"Mommy?(gasp)Mom!" Spike started running at her but the more he kept moving,the farther away she was.

"Mom!Mom!" Spike continue to shout, he seems to realize that she can't hear him as she disappear to the darkness.Spike continue running until his leg slip causing him to fall forward to the side of the face.Spike saw the light that was on top of his mother disappear leaving only his tears dripping on his checks then to the ground.

"Please....Don't leave me! Spike mumble."I SAID DON'T LEAVE!!!!"

Spike gasped and open his eyes after what he experience,he soon begins to wonder why he was on the ground in the first place.Spike was confused for a bit but soon realize it was a dream.But he remember that he opened his eyes,why was he still sleeping if he opened his eyes? Maybe its another vision? Spike was about to leave but was eyeing on the chest.He walked over the chest although he remembered opening it before he passed out.

Spike looked this time inside of the chest and was surprised for what he discovered. he found a sword and full body clothing,he stared to remember that it was the clothes of the figure was wearing in his vision.Spike looked around to see if he was being watch but nopony was there,he signs and started to put on the outfit from the upper body to the lower body.Spike study the clothing seeing that the upper body was like a long coat which the cloth cover his waist down to his knees,the primary color of the clothing were black and the secondary color was white,the lower body clothing was black pants and the boots that had markings on them. The boots were hard leather with metal plates attached to the front. The metal was a little heavy making them almost hard to walk on. Spike begins to know that the clothing covered his entire body including the lower part of his body,he was confuse where to wear the pants until he sees a large hole on the back side.He then notice that the spot was for his tail. Spike then looked at the sword, he pulled the sword off its sheath from the chest and started to wonder why it was here,he then study the swords weight seeing it wasn't light..How heavy it was for him but he seems to know that it was perfect for him which was rather strange. Spike felt the medallion was beginning to light up and was humming for a bit.

"Aurora? What happened?Why is the medallion humming?"Spike shouted until he felt the medallion vibrate making him drop it on the ground. Spike ran towards it but the medallion began to shake and launched to the air disappearing from his sights.

"Oh man!The merchants promise?(fall on his knees and begins to repeating punch the ground) Darn it! I can't do anything right?"

Yes you can!

Spike hears a familiar voice and quickly got up.

"Aurora?"

"Yes Spike,I am speaking to you telepathically.Where is the Medallion?"

"It just launch itself to the air,how am I going to see you now?!"

"Calm down, If I can't speak to you from the medallion, then I would have to see you physically in your world,I would have to use a disguise the next time you see me.

"Huh?"Was all he said after hearing that?Spike was about to head back home until a vision appear.

Spike notice that the vision show the hooded figure again except he was approaching a timber wolf.

"What is he doing?"

The timber wolf starting growling at him and was about to pounce him but the figure dodge it and went on it's back.The timber wolf begins to panic as it tried to shook him off.The figure raised his arm seeing that his paw was forming a blue aura around.The figure lift his arm up and place his paw on the side of the timber wolf's face.

"Why would he place his paw on it's face?"Spike mumbled.

Spike continue to see the vision seeing that timber wolf was calm,Spike was more stunned that the figure grabbed long tree vines and was beginning to place it around the timber wolf's nose then to its neck.The figure begins to clap his feet at the wolf's side and starts to ride the Timber wolf straight to the deeper parts of the forest.

"I don't believe!H-he's riding a living timberwolf! Spike shouted as the vision disappeared."If he can do it maybe I can! Oh my gosh! Thinking about makes my spines rise up!(Raise his arm)Now it my turn!From this day forward I would tr-no will ride a Timber wolf!"