• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,944 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,944

Chapter 24 Revenge is mine!

Author's Note:

Hey everypony

I am back I hope you enjoy this new chapter! Sorry it had to be short I barely got the laptop back I hope you enjoy it though plus I will be making new chapters for tales and secret of the bloodline again!

"Spike?" Twilight said to Spike who remained still aiming his attention to the soldiers."Spike talk to me." Spike ignore her still having his attention at them with a smile on his face.

"Why would I? Now I am free to do as I please." Spike spoke with a second voice syncing with his.

"Aeon Barzack! You are to come with us or we will take you by force!" One of the soldiers shouted at him. The other pointed his rifle at him. Spike slowly raised his arm while his fist was close pointed it at them. As he begins to open it slowly the other soldiers gasp.

"Shit! Dodge!" One of the soldier was caught off guard as he rolled in time while his ally begins opening fire at Spike's location.

"What are you doing!? We were suppose to take him alive not kill him!" The soldier shouted at the other who gulp loudly.

"Sorry! It was just common instinct!" One of them replied as the soldier who almost got shot grab his ally's shirt collar.

"If we fail then we rot in Bargate Prison!" He scream at him with rage as the soldier nodded with fear however Spike appears out of nowhere holding one of rifles aiming at the irritated heidilian.

"Behind you!" The angry soldier turned around shocked behind him was Spike who letting out a big smile impaling him with the bayonet on the rifle in his neck.

"Gwah!" The gasp from the collision gasping for air as for the other one. He fell back crawling away scared for what happened watching Spike still holding the rifle which still hold his dying ally on his feet.

"Such a magnificent weapon I saw the one fool press this." Spike see his dying victim struggle to breath as he kept gripping the rifle with little life he has,while Spike pressed the trigger in front of his ally's face. The soldier face blew up at the moment Spike pulled the trigger soaking the soldier and Twilight with his blood,a piece of helmet fragment flew to twilight's cheeks cutting her. Twilight ignore the pain still staring at Spike for what he's done.

"S-Spike..y-you killed him!" Twilight spoke in disbelief. The now lone soldier was speechless too than started grinding his teeth at of anger.

"Y-you killed my brother! Your dead!" He charged with full speed at Spike landing a hard kick at Spike's stomach.

"Hahaha!" Spike laugh like a maniac from taking that kick.The soldier didn't expect Spike's reaction as Spike grab his leg pulling him close to him attacking him with a clothesline. The soldier's helmet flew off as he cough out blood from the attack. Spike smile again walking towards him launching multiple stomps at his head. Twilight backed away for what Spike was doing.He was almost unrecognizable for his actions. Spike continues stomping and laughing for inflicting pain on him. As his attacks finally stop letting the injure solider crawl close to him. Spike lifted his neck up using his foot by lifting his toe on his jaw.

"My my such a pity...you fought back.. yet failed...that boreds me." Spike spoke hearing soldier grunt in pain.

"*Heavy breathing* Do it!" He grunted while coughing."You kothar!(Demon!)"

"Kothar? Yes I like it sounds meancing!" Spike open his claw as he prepared to finish him.

"Spike stop!" Spike turned his head seeing Twilight who jumped on his arm pulling his arm down."Spike don't this! This isn't you! You cant do this!"

"No... I won't...I can't." Spike said calmly. Twilight let out a sigh in relief placing her hoof gently on his face however Spike grab her hoof."But this is what I embraced now!" Spike shouted kneeing Twilight in the stomach.

"Gwah!" Twilight fell to the ground having the wind knock out of her. Twilight cough and gasp from the pain only to take a second to see his sin mark and realizing something was very different. His mark didn't match the one she saw. It was moon.Spike let out a menacing laugh while the magic was release out of his palm towards the soldier directly blasting him.

"Aaaahhhhh!" He screams leaving only trances of his burnt uniform now floating down the floor.

"Who...are you!" Twilight said struggling to get up with wobbly legs yet fell back to the ground. Spike turn around chucking from Twilight's question.

"You don't know how long..I always wanted to do that. Ever since our first encounter from the castle. I was close to victory...until you ruined it!" Twilight felt a stomp from Spike's legs. Twilight felt him crushing her head letting out a familiar laugh while revealing those blue..reptile like eyes.

"I...No it can't be!"Twilight eyes widen even more hearing Spike laughing again more.

"Oh it's true my dear element! I have return! Much better..In a heidillan body!"

Comments ( 1 )

Damn....Twilight you better just haul ass and get away while you can

Login or register to comment