• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,944 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,944

Chapter 9 The pillar and the real you

"Spike are you sure you should be eaten that much!" Twilight said seeing Spike munching on his food."I know you hadn't eaten but are you sure going back will be safe?"

"I'm sure but I think you should come with me!"

"What me!? Spike it was my fault that you got injured....

"Its not your fault Twi!" Spike interrupted her while swallow his food."We never went that deep to the forest this was just a wakeup call, however we should be more careful! All we know is that...thing is dead now so it should be a easier now."Spike explain to Twilight."Hey have seen my robes?"

"Rarity is getting them for you along with Applejack."

"Why did she need Applejack for?" Spike question Twilight.

"Well it's because the sword was too heavy for her seriously Spike how can you hold it?!" Twilight said to Spike who replied with a shrug.Twilight watch as Spike kept eating his food,but her attention was that mark.The way it glowed,the way it was blinking.Spike said that this mark is close to a cutie mark but the way his mark is this is clearly more different.

"Say Twilight you know that there is a library in the temple?"Spike said seeing Twilight's ears shot up.

"Really!?Just think of it Spike we might be the first who have some knowledge of your race!"

"The third Twi."

"What?!"

"You forgot that Princess Celestia and Luna knows about them."Spike finished eaten seeing Twilight levitating her saddlebags.Everthing was quiet until the library door opened.

"Good morning Spike!"Applejack was the first to appear greeting Spike." How are y'all feeling?"

"To tell you the truth never better!" Spike said as he sees his sword on Aj's back.

"My word Spike why do you carry such a weapon?" Rarity appears second handing Spike his robes. Spike quickly put them on from undergarment,pants boots,then hooded robes.

"Much better!"Spike said as he place his sword belt around his waist."Thanks girls,I'm really grateful that you watched over my things."

"No problem Spike anything for a friend sugarcube."

"Your clothing were special perhaps you could let me observe them again."

"For you Rarity of course!" Spike said as he puts on his robes."Come on Twilight we have to go!"

"Okay!" Twilight thanked her friend and quickly catch up to Spike. Normally both of them didn't like to go to the Everfree Forest but this was too important. Hours passed and finally they made it to the temple,Spike could see Twilight eyeing it, gazing at it as if it was the last book in Equestria.

"This is where I found my weapons but with Aurora here, and Twilight?"

"Yes Spike?"

"This time...no more secrets." Spike said to Twilight who nodded in approval.Spike and Twilight sees Aurora setting on a pillar humming a tune.

"What took you so long." Aurora said as she put one of her legs on top of the other.

"Sorry Aurora we understand you hate waiting."

"Of course I hate waiting,you mustn't let a ancient royalty wait."

"Is there something you need from Spike." Twilight asked Aurora.

"I do you see this pillar." Aurora asked them both who replied with a nod."You see I need Spike to place his sin mark claw on the pillar."

"Sin mark? Is this what it call?"

"Yes Spike you need to touch the pillar with your sin mark claws to bring the real you out."

"The real me? You saying that this isn't who I am!?"

"You think all heidillan are stupid! Something is preventing you from changing and the pillar will will cleanse it, you will not look like a dragon anymore, it will change you back into a heidillan."Spike paused for a bit,he couldn't believe it the way he looked wasn't really him,His appearance was a lie,a fake.

"Alright I'll do it."

"Spike!"

"And you!" Aurora snapped at Twilight."You shouldn't interrupted this,if you do I have no problem ending your life!" Twilight gulped.Spike walk towards the pillar realizing that it was starting to glow as he walked closer to it.Spike placed his palm at the pillar feeling a surge of energy going inside him.

"Argh!"

"Spike!"

"What did I tell you!" Spike begin screaming in pain while the pillar continue glow even more.The pillar glow so bright it shattered into pieces launching Spike into the air dropping him hard on the floor.Twilight ran towards Spike but paused when seeing his knew appearance.He still has green and purple scales however his spikes were replaced with green spiky hair and his snot was smaller. He even has ear but were long and pointy.For the first time ever she didn't Spike the dragon, what she saw was Spike the heidillan.