• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,944 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,944

Origins pt 2

Wilhelm lead the others further down the docks revealing the two boats.The boats looked to be in very good condition leaving everyone with amazement until Bora began to speak up.

"Wilhelm have you been planning this?"Bora asked Wilhelm who replied only with a nod.

"Everyone now that we need to-" Wilhelm stood silent after hearing an explosion coming from the entrance."There coming w-we got to go now!" Wilhelm shouted causing the others to panic towards the boats but hearing armor steps appearing from the back."Crap!We have to go!"

"But not everyone on the boat!" Crimson yelled back seeing Iron claw soldiers arming their crossbow shooting at everyone."Damn it!" Crimson then open the sails causing the boat to move.

"Wait! What about Vira!" Bora shouted seeing Vira still on the docks running at the boat but was tackle by a soldier."Vira!"

"Ah fuck!"Wilhelm cursed at loud and jump out of the boat unsheathing his blade as he begins to start charging at the soldier who then saw Wilhelm charging towards him letting go Vira reaching down his blade but didn't react fast as Wilhelm's blade stabbed him on the throat."Come on Vira we got to go!" He grabbed Vira by the arm and started running to the boat. Wilhelm continue running til he see a rope from the boat descending towards them.

"Climb up!"Wilhelm heard Crimson shout while he lifted Vira to the robe who begins to climb up the deck.Wilhelm waited for his turn to climb up but something instantly pulled him back down the docks once he jumped. Wilhelm looked down at his leg seeing a rope tangled around his legs."They must have connected this to a crossbow."Wilhelm thought and was horrified seeing the bodies of villager, he held his anger for because he sworn to protect them yet he failed. Wilhelm removed the binds on his leg but once he got up he heard numerous noises behind him causing him to put his arms up.Wilhelm felt his arms being tied up as they put a sack on his head.Wilhelm couldn't see anything only that he was moving forward towards something.

"Where are the others?" Wilhelm heard a deep voice towards him.

"I'm not telling you anything!"Wilhelm replied until he was struck on the stomach.

"*huff* *huff* keep t-trying I still won't tell."Wilhelm felt another strike but this time to his face.The strike were repeatedly hitting his face to minutes then to hours but Wilhelm still wouldn't talk.The sack couldn't stand much hits started to rip fall down the ground.Once Wilhelm looked around the boat,blood starting pouring from his bruises.He couldn't see where he was but hears only water knowing that they left the Island.

"So this is how you look? I would have thought that the grim reaper would be more tougher."

"Don't ever call me!The Iron claw are dishonorable thugs.You don't earn the right to be call a soldier!"

"Ha ha! Dishonorable?You were once a Iron claw yourself! A soldier does not betray a cause!The only one dishonorable is you!"

"At least I'm not a monster! Only a monster kill the innocents,they are not warriors,They are ordinary people trying to live their life!"Wilhelm said letting his anger out."Why would a soldier prey on the weak."

"You should know that only the strong survives."The soldier said as he points his crossbow to his head.

"I think that's enough Blaze!"A smaller voice appeared surprising everyone but Wilhelm.They figure appeared to be a child wearing armor around his body while wearing a cape at his back.

"Yes sir Maverick!"Blaze shouted while bowing to him.Maverick sees all of the soldiers bowing to him but notice Maverick walking towards him.

"Never I would imagine seeing you in Junktown.I thought my scouts were wrong,I never thought of a reunion would be like this."

"What do you want Maverick?"

"Wan't?All I wanted was to see my big brother."Maverick said with a innocent smile as he pulled out his blade.