• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,944 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,944

Chapter 16 You are not my brother and I am not a Barzack!

Spike

"A brother! I'm a big brother!"

"No a older brother." Seneshal said sounding exactly like Spike but with a accent.

"What do you want! Are you here to kill me?"

"No I am here because I been looking for you. I became a general so I find you and I did. You look just like dad,"

"Do you know how mom look likes."

"Mom...doesn't look like us at all,but she protected you...saw something special in you I guess."

"How do you know this!"

"The reason why you are here is because of me."

"What!"

"The Iron Claws were suppose to get you during a raid but got me....The emperor himself has a eye on you...after all you were killed by him as Wilhelm."Spike made a fist.

"It's my fault that your evil."

"But I have some news...I recently learn that our other siblings are alive and well hidden."

"I see and why are you telling me ths!"

"Because I want both of us to find them. Brother leave with me and we can find them! You can leave this land and return to your real home! To Obelisk!"

"No."

"What...Aeon listen to me! You don't belong here with these four legs!"

"I do! I was raised here and if mom loved me she would have came back for me!" Seneshal sigh.

"You have been poison by their words and the Eternal Fire would erase that!"

"I don't care what I am as my little brother you shou-

Spike was caught off guard as Seneshal punched him knocking the air out of him. That punch hurt more than Kaiju Lyon.

"I was raise as a warrior you became a slave to that bitch!" Spike got angry as he punch Seneshal who didn't flinch. He grab Spike's arm looking directly at his face.

"Look at me! LOOK AT ME!" He grab Spike head forcing him to look.

"I spent all of my life looking for you and you became a big disappointment!" Seneshal threw Spike to the wall knocking him out.Seneshal went to Spike only to hear beeping from his ear mic.

"Svabol ui coi! Kwi! Coita wux pliso bivai ihk bisekim tsruvonir. Si kampiun wux jikahshi ve si tepoha wer diieson youwe. Svabol wux tuor ve ekess jaseve jacion! Re wux jaunus? Winhal.....geou qe spical shafaer wer bekim si jahus authot tenpiswo ilrigan." Seneshal place back his helmet and his hat.

"You are a disgrace to our family and our entire race." Seneshal said with his disguise voice vanishing from thin sight.



Twilight

Twilight read her book after finishing Celestia's lesson. She was happy knowing she was improving so much. Twilight continue to read until hearing a growl. She put her book down seeing a dog growling at her.

"Oh hello doggy I-

The dog barked scaring Twilight.

"I have food here!" Twilight threw her sandwich at the dog but the dog growl more getting closer to the filly.Twilight started to cry as the dog was about to jump on her.

"No!" Twilight close her eyes only to hear the dog cry pain. Twilight open her eyes seeing the dog running away. She saw a young Spike holding a wooden sword.

"Are you okay?" Twilight didn't replied. Spike wiped the tears from her eyes."You should be careful where you read otherwise I can't find you all the time.

"Thank you Spike."

"Hey no problem." Spike was pulled into a hug as the filly cried."Hey it's okay remember I will always protect you just think of me as your knight."

"My knight?"

"Yeah and you are the princess." Twilight blushed.

"I'm not a princess."

"You are a princess your nice,smart and pretty."

"Really?" Spike chuckled.

"You are. Come on mom is going to make food."

"Sure."

Twilight gasp as she woke up. She didn't know she was in a different room. She started crying from that dream.

"I-I want my knight back!" Twilight place her head on the table.



Seneshal

Seneshal arrive in the base seeing most of the soldiers salute him.

"You here without the target?" Elisa said.

"I was order not to retrieve him."

"Don't worry I already thought of something." Elisa said sitting down.

"What do you have in mind."

"Your brother is connected to this four legs what if they disappeared,this will force him to give up."

"Interesting."

"I think we should call Sapphire."

"Good call she is one of the best mercenary in Obelisk."

"Excellent I will call her right now." Elisa left the room. Seneshal walked forward punching the table in half shocking everyone.



Celestia

Celestia enter a room where no one other than her self know about. She went underground more while a bright load was seen throughout the door. She enter the room revealing a heidillian mare inside a block of ice. Celestia thaw out the ice hearing her groan when her head thaw first.

"C-Celestia."

"Hello Aria it's....good to see you again."

"Me too is there a reason why you thaw me out?"

"The Iron Claws are returning I need your skills to help me."

"Celestia I quit fighting when Wilhelm died."

"But you are a excellent blacksmith."

"True." Aria look around the cave."How long have I been here?"

"1000 years. Everything has changed."

"Could you thaw me out?" Celestia did what she asked. Aria stood up but her legs begin to wobbled. It took some time for her to get up from her feet.

"Celestia if you want me to create new armor I need clothes expert."

"Really why?"

"I can make armor weapons but not clothes after all my race clothing are very hard to rip."

"It's true. I have somepony who can help you."

Celestia and Aria walked forward to the hall.

"Aria?"

"L-Luna!" Aria hugged the mare tightly.

"You didn't age at all!" Luna said to the Aria who giggled.

"I was frozen in time didn't want live without....you know."

"Yes...I miss him still."

"Aww such nice words."

All of them gasp seeing Aurora.

"Princess Aurora!" All of them bowed to her hearing her laugh.

"Aww you remember bowing to a god how sweet."