• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,941 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,941

Origins 10

Celestia and Luna stare at Aria who ate an entire table worth of food. She was so small yet her hunger matches a giant.Aria belch as she rubbed her belly.

"Ah this is much better than Rations!" Aria got up from her sweet stretching her back.

"Miss Aria we asked if the food was in your liking?"

"Yep now I can find Wilhelm."

"Oh thou's looking for him?" Luna asked.

"Of course I owe him a Life debt plus he's my friend!" The door open revealing a guard.

"Princess!"A guard ran forward panting.

"What is it?"

"A dragon appeared he attacked us he was wearing a mask!"

"Maverick." Luna heard Aria's mumbled.

"Wilhelm's brother?"

"Yes He's looking for Wilhelm." Aria grabbed one of the guards spear heading out.

"Wait!"

"Luna!" Celestia followed her sister outside of the castle. Celestia made her way outside seeing a small heidillian holding one of the guards neck.

"You must be the monarchs.I am General Maverick of the Iron Claws and I demand your full cooperation!"

Aria raised the spear up."I wont let you hurt Wilhelm or these princesses!" Aria dashed towards Maverick who blocked the attack with his finger."What!" Maverick smile only to be blasted by Luna.

"Aria is a friend of ours!"

"Stupid fools aaaarrrgggghhh!" Maverick yelled shaking the entire ground. His aura surrounded him while some tree fell down.

"What power!"

"He has more power than Discord and Sombra combined!" Luna shouted as Maverick dashed in front of her.Luna stood there surprised from his speed.

"Idiotic four legs."Luna gasped closing her eyes waiting for the punch to land.Luna heard a loud thud opening her eyes.

"This is my fight!" Luna quickly open her eyes seeing Wilhelm grabbing Mavericks fist. Wilhelm hold on to his fist as he telported only them to a desert. Wilhelm and Maverick stared at each other while the wind blew sand over them yet it didn't touch them.

"Zyak wux re eligneir nomenes vrrar hoinpic?"

Wilhelm pulled out his sword."Axun si majaka ir di astahi vi tobor nbelaern." Maverick laughed from his words.

"Why must you protect her? Do you love her or is it greed?"

"Luna remind me of Aimi" Maverick grind his teeth.

"Don't you dare say that name! Aimi was killed by them! And yet you believe that a fucking four legged bitch is like her?! I refused."Wilhelm's aura started to surround him.

"When you betrayed me my thoughts of letting you live died as our family did."

"We share blood...we are not brothers traitor!" Maverick closed his helmet covering his entire face .They dashed towards each other with top speed turning the sand below them into glass. Maverick spun on the air as his sword clash to Wilhelm's gauntlet. Once the blade made contact made an entire crater in where they were standing at"I will kill you then genocide this four legs!"

"As long as I live! I am the legion that is stopping you!" Wilhelm punched Mavericks helmet off staggering him.Wilhelm saw his brother's face,he looked like him but was smaller.He held the sword at his throat."I'm not taking any chances anymore!"

"Oh are you!" Maverick bit his arm shocking Wilhelm.

"You fool!" Maverick laugh maniacally as he started to grow. Wilhelm was shocked seeing Maverick use his kaiju form in front of him.

"Hahaha!" Maverick jumped real high preparing a blast.

"Damn it!"Maverick held a blast ready as the Kaiju Maverick blasted to where he was at.Wilhelm use one of his blasted yet it was inefficient." Argh! Damn it not.....enough power!" Wilhelm held the blast even though Maverick's was stronger than his.




Elsewhere.

"Thou must know where he is!"

"I'm trying! I can't sense his magic!" Aria kept concentrating trying to find him."Hey I think I'm... *gasp!"

"Whats wrong!" Celestia said.

"Maverick is using his Kaiju form! I don't think we could win."

"Kaiju?"

"It's one of the form that make our race into giants monsters,the upside it makes us stronger in both strength and magic."Luna remained quiet however thought of something.

"Sister we thought of advantage."

"Oh tell me?"





Desert.

Wilhelm trying to hang on while holding his guard.

"Damn it can't.....

"Wilhelm?"

"Huh?!" He saw Aria running towards him she went next to Wilhelm combining her blast with Wilhelm."What are you doing?"Wilhelm said although strange crystals were surrounding them.

"Wilhelm do it!" Aria shouted. Wilhelm felt more power from the crystals launching a full greater powered blast which seems to be working. Wilhelm let out a war cry unleashing every part of magic he has left directly at Maverick.

"What!......no!" Maverick scream was heard at the moment when Wilhelm's attack took him to the sky leading a trail only to disappear from their sight.

"It's over?" Aria asked Wilhelm who was panting.

"I can't sense him....he gone...finally." Wilhelm saw Luna and Celestia approaching him."What were those crystals?"

"Those crystals were the elements of harmony....they interacted with you for some reason." Celestia said.

"Whatever they were...thank you....You made me destroy a nightmare." Celestia smile nodding her head."And when did you arrive Crimson?"

"A few minutes ago."

"Then is Bora and Vira here?" Wilhelm waited for a respond."Oh...oh no."

"Yeah they didn't make it."

"Excuse me but can we head back to the castle?" Celestia said to both of them replying with a nod. Wilhelm teleported them all to the castle.Feeling the cool air caused a smile to Wilhelm's face knowing that Maverick was dead which caused happiness to him.

Author's Note:

Tales and Secret of the Bloodline will be hiatus, I want to add art for the chapters for now on.Thank you for reading my story.