• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,941 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,941

Chapter 18 Broken trust

Canterlot



"What do you mean he's gone!"Celestia shouted at Luna.

"Sister calm down!"

"Calm down! Calm down! Luna Spike's race is one of the most dangerous of them all! Of all the foes we faced Heidillians almost succeeded! Luna they wanted to destroy Equestria not conquer it!"

"Sister what happened to you while we were banished." Celestia sigh.

"Alot has happened Luna......" Celestia said as a small flashback was remember.


Quick flashback.


"Solaria....Solaria!" Celestia's eyes open to a battle damage Wilhelm."Hehe quite a battle huh?" Celestia didn't replied as Wilhelm as he shook her head."Hey are you okay?"

Celestia didn't respond so Wilhelm put her next to a tree letting her lean on it.

"Hey you stay here I will take care of this.This is my fight...not yours." Wilhelm got up leaving Celestia alone. Celestia saw Wilhelm leaving trying to reached out to him but pass out.

End of flashback.

"Sister?"

"It's nothing. He shouldn't be far bring him here once found I will like a word with him."

"Your highness!" A guard appear panting in the room."Twilight Sparkle is gone!"

"What!"


Ponyville.

Twilight step out of the train returning back home. She open the door to the Library seeing Spike waiting.

"Spike.....did something happened?" Spike remained silent."Spike talk to me?"

"I meet my little brother,my actual little brother."Twilight's eyes widen.

"How did it g...

"He tried to kill me."

"Oh." Twilight sat next to him."So...what's next."

"I don't know." Both of them remained quiet.

"Spike why you leave Canterlot?"

"I...I wasn't comfortable around Celestia." Spike told Twilight what happened when Spike was finished he saw Twilight's face showing signs of shock and betray.

"W-why did she do this! I know heidillians are dangerous but look at everything you did Spike."

"I know however since I'm not consider a dragon make me more dangerous.Like my life hasn't been worst."

"Spike."

"No Twilight! If the girls see who I really am what will they think no! What will the entire town think! Remember my greed accident..it took them 2 months to forgive me and now I found out i have a form more dangerous than greed which is more larger,more menacing!"

"Spike..."

"Twilight all my life I thought I was a dragon now...now I found out that I'm one more importantly i was responsible for making my little brother evil!"

"Spike." Twilight was unsure for Spike. A flash of light beam behind them revealing Celestia.

"Spike come with me." Celestia horn light up while cuffs appear on Spike arm.

"What Princess Celestia!"

"I'm sorry Twilight to assure he never known this I have to erase his memory." Twilight eyes widen.

"Y-you been erasing his memory?!"

"Twilight you must understand it's the-" Celestia was interrupted by Twilight who blasted her with one of her magic."Twilight why did y-"

"You....you were the reason why Spike doesn't remember!" Celestia was shocked from Twilight's anger."How could you...I thought Spike couldn't remember but it was you."

"Twilight stop!" Spike cried."This isn't you!" Twilight charge her magic."I said stop!"

Twilight sigh."I will never forgive you!" Twilight said leaving the room. Celestia looked hurt while removing Spikes cuffs.

"I'm sorry for my actions,I had a phobia of your race ever since."

"I'm sorry I didn't knew about that.The Iron Claws must have tramatized you." Celestia nodded."Celestia Equestria is in danger because of me."

"I know."

"My little brother is in the Iron Claws."Celestia eye's widen."Maybe surrendering is a option."

"No."

"Huh?"

"If you surrender they won't stop,The Iron Claws despise me and Luna imagine what they will do to all your friends." Spike stayed quiet."This is all my fault."

"What?"

"If I would have told you the truth earlier then we could have prepare for this. Of all the foes we face the Iron Claws are like no other. They are monsters who will destroy any that they wouldn't consider useless."

"I understand." Spike pound his fist."I face the Iron Claw and survive! i won't let them hurt Twilight not again!" Celestia smile.

"Just like Wilhelm."Celestia muttered."Spike return to Canterlot in one week.There is a friend I want you to meet."

"Okay let me find Twilight." Spike put the scarf on covering his mouth. Spike bow to the princess as he headed outside.

Spike looked around Ponyville trying to find Twilight he asked everyone in town however they seem to look at him strange.

"Darn it it's my new appearance! They don't think I'm me!" Spike sigh in defeat only to see Pinkie Pie.

"Hey Pinkie!"

"Ooh Spike love your new clothes!

"Thanks Pinkie have you seen Twilight?"

"I did we are going to meet at the spa."

"The spa? Good maybe after all of you are done Twilight and I could talk."

"Okay!" Pinkie smiles dashing through the wall. Spike scratch his head in confused.

"Maybe being normal doesn't count it around Pinkie pie.Spike walked to the direction where the Spa were however something was watching him.

"That's right...lead them to me."