• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,944 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,944

Chapter 17 Safe

"Argh!" Spike rose up from the ground rubbing his head. He notice that he was in a bed inside a....messing house.

"Oh your okay." Spike heard Moondancer while levitating a cup.

"Thanks." Spike drank whats inside the cup.

"Who was that?"

"Wha?"

"The one who attack you."

"My little brother." Moondancer eyes widen."Thanks for your help I should probably get going and thanks for your help Moondancer."

"Alright I have to study anyway."

"Just like Tw-"

"Don't say that name! Just go!" Spike got up the grabbing his weapons then head out the door. He sigh seeing how much Moondancer change maybe Twilight could help her. Spike saw the Castle but didn't want to enter it or bothering anyone else so what he de he went to the train station to buy a ticket to Ponyville.

"Sorry everyone but I have to go." Spike mutter himself.Spike saw the train arriving handing the ticket as he went inside. A few minutes later he arrive to Ponyville. Spike hid his mouth in the scarf while walking to the Carousel Boutique.

"Hello there welcome to-" Rarity paused seeing Spike."Oh hello there you must be new?"

"New?" Spike thought."Of course only Pinkie knows."

"Of course Spike told me about this place."

"Spike? You know him?"

"Yeah My name is.....my name is Aeon." Spike said using his real name.

"Aeon what a delightful name!"

"Spike told me alot about you in fact he's never stop talking about you."

"Really?"

"Yeah I think he has a crush on you."

"It is charming that he grown feeling over me." Rarity paused for a bit.

"Well?"

"I'm sorry but Spike is a friend much more of a child."

"Oh." Spike clinch his fist holding his anger.

"The thought of a servant ran my mind,he was just always praising me which made feel feel special."

"So you were using him." Spike said with a tone.

"Using is a terrible word."

"You could have told him the truth Rarity! You used his feelings just to get what you want!"

Rarity slapped him."How dare you! I want you to get out of my house!" Spike removed his scarf revealing his face.

"Now you know who I am."Rarity paused for a bit gasping.

"S-Spike? I-I...."

"Goodbye Rarity I hope we never speak again!" Spike closed the door hard while Rarity fell to the floor sobbing for what she done.Spike wrapped the scarf on and cover his mouth. He didn't want to be here so he went alone in the Everfree Forest.He continue to walk forward seeing a Timberwolf. Spike saw a old wagon on the left side,he scavenge the wagon upon his search he found a rope. Spike held the hope high jumping on the Timber which tried to shake him off.

"Woah woah woah!" Spike place the rope on its muzzle getting full control of its neck."Okay go left." Spike moved the timberwolf left yet the timber wolf growl. Spike saw his mark glowing so Spike thought of an idea from a comic he read. He placed the mark on its forhead hearing the Timberwolf yelling. Spike saw the timberwolf's eyes blue so he moved left which it did.

"Alright...it worked...yah!" Spike saw the wolf going fast."Hahaha! This is awesome!" Spike hold on tight as the wolf stop to the roads. Spike saw the wolf moving faster until stopping by a strange town. Spike saw all the Cutie Marks where the same which bother him yet everypony stared at them.Spike saw his sin mark glowing which made him cry in pain.

"There's a heidillian nearby!" Spike made the timberwolf go straight hearing screaming from the back. He looked back seeing the creature that gave him the scar on the eye.

"Achthend!"

"Aww come on!" Spike pulled out his axe but passed a unicorn mare who had a pink coat with a purple and teal mane and tail. Spike looked back seeing the creature still following him.Spike saw a tree in front of him.

"Hey take me to the tree!" Spike order the timber wolf who listen to him. Spike got off using his axe to chop the tree down which landed on the creature.Spike got close lifting the axe over his head.

"Any last words?"

"You will all die!" Spike's eyes widen."You will all die...the eternal fire will rise in this realm....*Cough!* *Cough!*.The Iron claws will kill everyone! Just like you did to me Kothar!" Spike saw the creature coughing more however Spike struck his axe on it's head killing it.

Spike stood quiet as new words were said from his mouth.

"Nomag marfedelom ssejinw wux jaka!(May death silence you now!)"Spike realize he spoke his people language. He got on his Timberwolf approaching the mare.

"You...could clean this right?" The mare looked at the creature's body.

"Yes?" after she replied she saw the Spike leave yet realize the mark on his arm."Good he left at least I won't take another cutie mark."

Spike laid down on the timberwolfs back.This day was surprising fun even though there was some complicated issues.Spike saw the timberwolf whose eyes were green instead of blue.

"Wow you help me even though your out of my spell." Spike rose up riding the Timberwolf back to Ponyville."I will call you....Eris sounds like a cool name."