• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,944 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,944

Chapter 5 A Long Day

"Okay Spike the blood is almost gone." Twilight said as she finish wiping the blood away from Spike.She levitated the cloth to a trash bin and sat next to him.Twilight didn't spoke,all she did was stare at him.She could see his face looking down like he was upset.She hated Spike like this so she decided to speak up."So...Spike where did you get those?"

Spike looked at Twilight hoofs pointing at the swords."One of them used to belong to me the while I found the other one."

"Are they real?" Twilight asked Spike which Spike respond only with a nod.

Spike could see her more confused than ever. Spike sat there with Twilight without making a noise for the past minute. It was quiet and also very awkward,Spike can tell how much Twilight wanted to answer but knows it will be a bad idea. Spike decided to get up from the steps as Twilight got up at the time.

"Wait Spike where are you going?"

"I'm going back."

"But you just came back home? Do you really want to go again?"

"I just have to Twi it's..... personal."

"Alright then I guess I will be coming too!"

Spike thought for a bit until he made a decision "Alright bringing you would be perfect and Twilight how long was I in the shower? Probably in their for 7 hours."

"No you were in there for 25 minutes."

Spike looked at Twilight who gave her a quick stare then a small chuckle.

"I guess vomiting blood the only thing that change?" Spike said while Twilight's face was turning green."Too soon?"

"Yeah too soon."

"Spike is that you!"

Spike was cut off from a strange voice.

"Where is that voice coming from?"Twilight said seeing Spike smiling."What are you happy abou!?"

"I know that voice! Aurora!"

"Aurora is that the Alicorn who took your soul to the medallion! "Twilight shouted still seeing Spike shaking his head." Not sure why that will make you happy?"

"Aurora where are you!"

"Spike I am at the temple,I need you to come alone for this.

"What I am not letting you take him!"

"Aurora I don't think traveling alone will be a good idea! The other's are searching for me we can meet up there to be safe!"

"Okay but I must ensure you that if Spike makes it to the temple you must not interfere equestrian!"

Twilight just smile as she silently giggled to her saddlebags.Spike continue to stood frozen as he watched Twilight packing. Twilight turn her head around seeing Spike staring at her..

"What?"

"We just talked back to a princess?"

"Yeah so?"Twilight replied seeing Spike was about to say something but started walking the door."Spike she may be a princess but she is not our princess!"

"I HEARD THAT!" Aurora was heard shaking the entire library. Twilight and Spike watch how all of the books fell from their shelves to a stack of books on the ground.

"Hey Spike."

"Yeah Twilight?"

"Lets skip cleaning when we get come back home." Twilight said to Spike who replied with a another nod.'

Everfree forest......
Spike and Twilight begin to travel around the Everfree Forest to search for the temple,to pass the time Spike told Twilight about Wilhelm's past with the Iron Claws.

"So your telling me that this Maverick who is Wilhelm's brother try to kill him?"

"Yeah there is some war going on causing all the Hideilian there to fear the Iron Claw it's pretty horrible."

"It does sound horrible but the question is how did he came to Equestria?"

"That is a question I would love to figure out?" Spike replied to Twilight as they went deeper to the forest.