• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 562 Views, 5 Comments

Moon - Ponies62



Something has attacked the moon, and everypony is scared. In Ponyville, everypony evacuates, but our faithful heroes go to their princess fo

  • ...
 5
 562

The Beginning of the End

March 21
Winter wrap up came as fast as it left. I helped organize everything. Of course, Spike is doing royal buisness, so I'm all alone tonight, this is my only interaction, to a dusty old jornal. All my friends must be bored too, I guess I should go visit them, but Rainbow Dash may STILL be reading Daring Doo. I'll just go to sleep without any comfort.

March 22
Good news today! Princess Celestia announced that (at the Canterlot castle) there will be something exciting on March 24. Princess Luna came up, looking sad though. They said something would hit the moon, making it smaller and give off less light. I'm sure it'll just cause a crater, like all the other craters on the moon. You'd think Princess Luna would know that, being there for like, 1000 years.
It was also a good day, because I could see my friends thought I was depressed, so they said they'll ALL sleepover somewhere with me. My house can't hold that many ponies to sleep in one room, so Apple Jack said she could ask her family if we could all sleepover.
Rarity said, for such a big event, she would make us each a dress, to go to the sleepover. She seceretly called me over, at her store.
"I think Big Mac and Fluttershy may. . . well, you know" Rarity whispered. Big MacinTosh and Fluttershy? I mean, it could happen, yet it could not.

March 23
Apple Jack said yes. I'll sleep in her room, with Pinkie Pie. Granny Smith will have Rarity and Rainbow Dash. I think everyone agreed Fluttershy will be the only roommate with Big MacinTosh.Apple Bloom had Sweetie Belle, because her parents were STILL on vacation.
I also got a visitor, Doctor Whooves I think. He told me, that I should be careful, maybe go to his house. He suspects The astroid will do more than just cause craters.
"Why are you just telling me?" I asked. Why wasn't he going house from house, telling everypony to be prepared? Dr. Whooves never answered. He just turned red and galloped away.
Honestly, I don't think I know anything anymore. But I can't wait for the astroid!

March 24
Disaster. That's all I can say. I don't know why I continue to write in this stupid jornal. Okay, so everything was fine in the morning at Apple Jacks. Apple Jack didn't do anything, but Pinkie Pie kept pestering Apple Jack why she broke her Pinkie Pie Promise. IN. HER.SLEEP. I didn't even get a minute of sleep! But I survived, and I think Rainbow Dash and Rarity didn't sleep too. They said Granny Smith just kept snoring.
Fluttershy walked out, but everything fell silent. She blushed, but she was already in the dress Rarity made, her hair up, with fishnets, and she wore make-up. Next, Big Mac 'n Tosh walked out, turning even redder than Fluttershy in a tux.
"Oh, that reminds me!" Rarity said, running back into her room. She came out with her horn glowing, 7 dresses following her. One for Rainbow Dash, Appple Jack, Herself, me, Pinkie Pie, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle. Everyone's sparkled, and mine came with my Element of Harmony crown-thingy. I looked around and saw everyone's cutie marked Element of Harmony around their neck. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle each had their sisters Element of Harmony.
Everyone was silent for a while
"I'm Snacky!" Pinkie Pie said, making our stomachs grumble. We all laughed.
We went to breakfast, ate, then talked as we got dressed. Some about the moon, mostly about Fluttershy and Big Mac.
"I think they'd make a cute couple!" Pinkie Pie said, hopping with her dress on.
"Well, I dunno." Apple Jack said, looking at Big Mac through the window, hard at work without his tux.
"Come on, one of us was bound to like him!" I said, everyone did a really short laugh. Then we looked at eachothers faces. Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and I were the reddest.
Apple Jack gasped, "Y'all liked him too?!"
"No!" We all said togather, even turning redder. We began to mumble
". . . Because he's big and strong. . ."Rarity said. We all put on our dresses, putting aside the matter. It was nighttime by then,we argued for hours.
There was a tree, were Big Mac and Fluttershy sat by. We sat near Fluttershy, But Apple Jack sat near her big brother.
"It's Comming!" Rainbow Dash said, flapping her wings as she pointed to the moving thing. We didn't even need binoculars, we could see it clearly.
"Ooo" We said together. We haven't seen eachother in a long time, it was nice to be together. But the astroid DID hit the moon. But the moon began to move closer.
"Look!"Somepony hollared. The moon came closer and closer. Everypony ran inside, but I didn't worry. Princess Luna would move it out of the way. . . Right?
I galloped inside.
"Is the world ending?" Pinkie Pie asked. She sounded so much like a little kid, that I wanted to just hug her.
"It's fine. G'night everybody!" Granny Smith said. We were suppose to sleep, but I keep looking out the window. The moon is too big. It scares me.

Comments ( 5 )

:twilightsmile: Note to everypony: This is in Twilight Sparkle's POV. And this is my first Fanfiction!Don't judge me about spelling errors! :moustache:

First, Luna was on the moon for 1000 years, not 100. It's not Big Mac 'n Tosh, it's Big Macintosh. I'd suggest finding an editor so that it doesn't appear so sloppy. Finally, I don't like the way the POV is presented. It would be fine if it was written better, but it just seems awkward and sloppy. It has potential, you just need to fix some things.

It has a good premise, but the execution is sloppy. Luna was on the moon for 1000 years, not 100 years. Big Mac'n'Tosh is Macintosh. It is confusing, and you really need an editor. Otherwise, I'd like to see where this goes.

:twilightsmile:

232840 This was my first fanfic, I'm new to FIMFictionm, so please excuse how I had errors and stuff:applejackunsure:

232791 I understand everything, this was my first fanfic, thank you for how I can make it better. But somethings were ment to be confusing, Twilight won't write down EVERYTHING. Also, I have no idea about how to get editors and stuff :twilightblush:

Login or register to comment