• Published 1st Jul 2013
  • 393 Views, 15 Comments

Perfectly normal - LoliFlan



Everypony is excited about the new mare coming to Ponyville. There are rumors,jokes,and everything you can imagine. But One day when Clestia invites Twilight to her castle. Twilight isn't very excited..at all.

  • ...
6
 15
 393

Found

Blood.Blood everywhere.On the tree's. On the ground. Everywhere.
"What are you doing here?"
Said a voice,very faint.
"I asked you a question...NOW ANSWER IT!"
"I-I-" Twilight stuttered. A body came into view. It was her.The Flandre Scarlet. She was carrying a dispatched head. It had no eyeballs. Twilight had slipped and fell onto the ground from the blood.There was a brief silence and after a while, Flandre Disappeared...again. Twilight knew better not to stay there.But her interest got the best of her. Instead of running away and telling the princess all about this. She lurked deeper into the forest.Now your Probably wondering why she did this.It doesn't seem like the Twilight Sparkle everyone loves and knows. "Twiliiiight..." Echoed a voice.
"Who's there!?"
Noone responded.
"Twiiiligght..." Said the voice again
"Im not afraid of you!"
Twilight continued her journey. It was kind of Disgusting stepping in blood. But it didn't bother Twilight that much.Besides,she knew the blood would dry up.But that would mean she would have to take a bath. And Twilight HATED baths. It would mean getting wet,dropping the soap. Everything was wrong with it! And then she stepped on something.Trixie. "Huh?" Twilight looked closer on what she stepped on. It looked like Trixie a lot like Trixie. But more...emotionless. Twilight Knew that Trixie would say "Get off the Great And Powerful Trixie!" Or, "Your to worthless to step on me!" But nothing came out of her mouth. Not a sound not a peep,Nothing. ANd then Twilight saw it. A bleeding also Dispatched Head. Like the one Flandre was holding when Twilight saw her. "W-whats going on!? I Knew something was wrong with this New Pony!" Twilight continued to Trot down the bloody bath. And come across Zecora's House. It wasn't looking "right" though. Twilight could tell the house was moved. "Huh th-"
"Spell card Laevatein!" A HUGE laser spun and knocked Twilight to the ground. "Ow!" Yelled Twilight in pain. And the Pain would't stop either she kept Moaning and Moaning. And finally the pain stopped. Twilight got to her hooves and snouted. She instantly ran at where the attacked came from.But there was nothing there.Only dead ponies and that's it. Twilight left the forest leaving nothing but a Flandre Scarlet standing there smirking. "She'll be one of my toys..."


Twilight headed to Canterlot Castle but when she arrived at the entrance the guards blocked her way
"Celestia doesn't want to see you right now." Said one of the Guards.
"But! Im her fateful student! You have to let me in!"
"Look ma'm we're only following the Princess's orders,I'm afraid I cannot let you in."
"Guards let her in" Said a voice.
"Princess!"
Celestia took Twilight in and Spoke rather fast.
"Look Twilight a looked at a Book and read Flandre Scarlet's History."
"You have? Do you believe me now?"
"Yes we must stop her right away!"
"But,how?"
"With the elements of course!"
Celestia had sent Twilight home to gather her friends and the elements.


As soon as Twilight got home she gathered all of her friends and the elements.
"Twilight why are we here? I thought Discord turned nice.." Asked Rainbow
"We have a new threat upon us."
"Who?" Asked Applejack.
"The new pony."
"Oh deary how is the new pony possibly any threat to equestria!?" Asked Rarity.
Twilight didn't respond.She only put the 5 elements on her friends,and the sixth on her head.
She and her friends set out to look for her. Only it didn't take long because she was standing in front of Twilight's house!

"What are you doing here?" Twilight Scowled.


"Im here to apologize." Said Flandre.

"For what exactly?" Asked Twilight in surprise

"For...." Flandre couldn't find her words,she saw her friends standing behind Twilight. How would they take it if she said Twilight had found everything drenched in blood and it was her cause! Suddenly she ran and she ran she began to fly.

"Gee,whats up with her?" Asked Rainbow.

"I don't know but she's acting mighty CRAAAZZZYY" Yelled Pinkie pie

"Well i'm going after her!" And with that Rainbow Flew out the door.


Flandre had landed on a cloud visions running through her head.

"W-whats wrong with me?" She asked to herself.

"Why couldn't I tell her the reason I was sorry?" Then something came to her mind.

"No! Im not sorry! Im not sorry at all! Why should I be!? HUH!? WHY SHOULD I BE!?" A few other ponies clearing the sky heard what she was saying. She instantly flew away and landed on cloudsdale.

"Hey you!" Said a voice.
Flandre instantly swung her head in where the voice came from.

"Oh its you..The so called "best" flyer in equestria."

"Its Rainbow Dash...and you?"

"Im Flandre Scarlet,what do you want?"

"Im afraid I need to ask you some questions."

"Just because your one of the elements doesn't mean your an detective.

"How did you know I was an element?"

"Your mighty stupid...all of equestria knows your an element."

"Hey i'm not stupid!,Im 20% cooler then you!"

"More like 20% lamer then me..." Flandre Scoffed. Rainbow Dash just got more and more annoyed and flew off without asking any questions. Once she got back to Twilight's house they were already about to leave.

"Rainbow Dash where did you go?" Asked Twilight

"I was going to visit her but she was acting.......like a bitch.

"Rainbow Dash watch your language!" Shouted Twilight

"Suger cube I bet she didn't mean it,RIGHT,Rainbow?" Shouted Applejack.

"Um er.." Rainbow couldn't find her words.Maybe she meant it,maybe she didn't.

"Anyways where did you find Flandre Scarlet?"

"On top of a cloud.."

"How are we supposed to get up there!?"

"Hello?? Wings??" Rainbow Dash flapped her blue wings.

"Oh..." said Twilight.


When Rainbow Dash got there Flandre wasn't there anymore. Instead she was behind Rainbow Dash.

"Hey! You could be one of my toys!" Said Flandre.

"What do you mean by "toys?" asked Rainbow nervous.

"Like I cloud rip your head off,or I could tear you apart!"

"W-what!?"

"I said I cloud r-"
Rainbow Dash put her hoof over Flandre's mouth

"I heard what you said!,Don't repeat it!"

"....Get your filthy hoof off my mouth"
"She's acting like a whole entire different person now." Rainbow Thought.She quickly placed her hoof off Flandre's mouth.

"Why are you even here?" Rainbow Dash grabbed Flandre and dragged her down to the ground

"Hey what are you think your doing!?"

"Doing what Twilight told me to do!" When the landed in front of Twilight's house,Twilight's horn started to Glow.
And suddenly Flandre went poof.

"Huh where the hay did she go!?" Asked applejack in confusion.

"Twi did you do that?" Asked Pinkie

"No I-I couldn't have!"

"Well then who could've!?"

"Your all very stupid..." Said a voice.

"Huh??"

"Hey look its that Flandre mare again.." Said Rainbow Dash

"But she was just right there! And...Whats going on!?" Applejack was mighty confused.

"Isn't it obvious? Im I was using a spell card..."

They could all see a spell card on the ground and it said "Four of a kind".

"What in the Hay is a spell card?"

"Don't tell me you idiots don't know what a spell card is.."

"At least we don't come from a lame sounding town called "Gensokyo!" Yelled Rainbow Dash.

"Let me Remind you that I live in a mansion LOCKED in a basement?"

"Locked and a basement...? Why?"

"Because I can't control my power..."

"What Power?" Asked Twilight.

"This power."
Flandre took a Spell card and threw it at Twilight

"Ow?" "OW! A big Laser had hit her...like it did in the everfree forest.

Flandre had disappeared for the third time.

"You all better get some sleep" Said Twilight pointing at the sky. She all shoved them out the door,took her element off,tucked Spike in bed,and went to sleep in her own. Not aware of what would be coming the next day.

Author's Note:

So......sleepy.... -3- My fingers hurt..no time for complaints.. looking for a new cover title..

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment