• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,748 Views, 45 Comments

The Guardian: Adventures in Equestria - theone2three



Can actions change ones destiny, well for one teen that might of just happened.

  • ...
12
 45
 1,748

Chapter 4: Proper Introductions (Edited)

Onwards...

Ponyville

Local library also Twilight's house

“Here we are...” Twilight said was we all went in.

The journey to the library was silent except for Rex which was whistling classical music on my back... Which I enjoyed even though he made the comment that I was single to twilight and her friends which caused them to stare awkwardly at Rex and made me blush...

We all went to the center of the library, as Twilight spoke:

“So Jay I think you should start first” as I walked up in front of all of them

Well then I think I should tell them my real name because of my extended stay’ looking around as they there eyes focused at me waiting for a response.

“Well before I start my name is not Jay...” I said anxiously.

“So what is it???” asked the very light gray mare.

“Well my name Hassiel,” they all looked with astonishment “and also before we go on I want to know your names to establish a form of communication then looking at you girls awkwardly,” looking at the light gray mare “I know Twilight but I don't know yours...”

Thinking about how not reveal anything that might change the course of this show even though my presence has done enough already.

“Oh...ok... Well my name is Rarity” flipping her mane and striking a flattering pose

“My name is Rainbow Dash” standing in a heroic pose

“I'ma Applejack” shaking my hand and as she let go giving me a seductive look, giving me a slight blush.

Turning my attention to the pink pony.

“I'm Pinkie Pie!...” walking up to me until our snouts were mere millimeters away saying:

“Your cute and you also seem to be bold and looking for adventure” moving away from me sitting down was giving me a wink.

Crap! The pink one likes me... Well I have to do is not piss her off and we don't her other side...’ fake smiling at her looking at who was left and as I saw a yellow Pegasus.

Looking at her for a response she quickly looked at me and saying quietly:

“Oh... My name is Fluttershy” giving a innocent pose and giving a slight blush

Typical Fluttershy’ I thought.

“Ok I'll continue...”

“Umm... I'm 16 years old about to turn 17 ...” trying to keep posture as I spoke.

“Kinda young huh, ” Rainbow Dash said.. “that doesn't matter you're around our age anyways” smirking at me.

I was thinking about what I told Rex earlier about how we couldn't say what we were and to avoid anything that would cause a disturbance in this world, but that went out of the window when Twilight found me.

As I went on the the next thing I realized that sooner or later I would have to tell them what it was because they knew that I wasn't from this place so I went ahead thinking ‘Well like I said earlier... No turning back ’ saying to myself, taking a deep breath:

“This is not my real form” they all looked surprised at what I said.

Well I'm heading down a one way street now’ looking at twilight she said:

“So you're not a real pony” said Fluttershy softly.

“Yea Fluttershy, I'm not a real pony but this is a form that I changed to so I could blend into the local population” reassuring her.

“So what is your real form Hassiel???” said Twilight.

“Well... I would show you but for now I'll explain it to you girls...” as I got ready to explain about humans.

“I am a human...” as Twilight interrupted me.

“Oh...I know what that is... But I thought it was a urban legend, a fake... You know what I mean...” looking down at floor.

“Yea Lyra talks about them all the time and I personally think that she is crazy” Rainbow Dash said.

“Yes darling I don't know how Bon bon can handle handle with her” Rarity said looking at Rainbow Dash.

“Yea but it isn't an urban legend...” I said interrupting them as Applejack interjected.

“What can you tell us about them ‘humans’ that you speak of...”

“Well... A lot actually... But basics first... We are ape-like but have a lot less hair, we are intelligent creatures that use technology instead of magic and we aren't all friendly like me...”

Hmm... I wonder how long would it take to explain all of human history to them’ putting my hoof to my chin.

“Wow...” they all said.

“I'll explain more about my species as time goes on because it would take forever for me to explain it,” all of them still interested of what I was.

So they want info’ as I told them:

“Ok listen here...I'll make this a Q and A so you girls can as questions about me and humans... Is that okay?”

They all nodded then Pinkie asked:

“What's in the bag!?...” Pinkie Pie said.

“Oh...” as she was waiting for a response ‘really pinkie???’ I thought as I continued...

“That's just my supplies that I brought to this world...” grabbing the bag, it was a blue book bag with a single strap and was filled with all my supplies.

“What's in it???” said Rainbow Dash.

“Your basics...” as I started to take things out of the bag “... Food ... Water... First aid kit...Locator... Clothes that won't fit me because I'm a pony now... And a camera ” as they all grabbed an object and started to inspect them.
They were all intrigued as they opened or tried to turn on the things I had as one pony said something:

“Why are there just syringes in your first aid kit,” said Rainbow dash “I mean where are the Band-Aids or the rubbing alcohol?”

“Well... I don't need them because I got these,” pulling a Random one out “They are special syringes...”

“What's in them...” as she took one with a red label out and inspected it.

“Well the labels tell it all ... The green ones are adrenaline... The yellow ones are filled with nanobots ...and the red ones...the red ones are special you see...” As I grabbed the one she had “I made these a while back and they contain a chemical compound that can heal anything from diseases to broken bones...”

“Wow that's really cool” looking at the clear liquid inside as I turned my attention to Fluttershy...

She was fiddling with my lunch.

Awww... That's cute’ as she innocently looked through it.

“What kind of food is this???” Fluttershy asked as she took out a bowl with the label “my food” written on it and opened it.

“That's my lunch, kimchi with fried rice”

“What's “kimchi” ???” she asked smelling it,

“Well it's vegetable which has been fermented in this case it's cabbage and to add it's spicy...” grabbing the bowl...still warm and closing it.

“Wow...fascinating...did you cook it ”

“Yes I did... Even though I had to accelerate the fermentation process” putting it back in the bag.

I'm going to have to eat that later’ as my vision turned to pinkie pie as she was staring at my water bottle.

“Why did you bring water ... I mean DUH... This place has lots of water ” Pinkie Pie said

“Well...because I didn't know where I was going to appear...” shrugging my shoulders.

That was true in my part because every time I would go to a new universe with a planet or a dimension with a planet I would find the same problem ... No water which meant that I was dehydrated for the journey I had ahead and most of the time I was screwed because of this as I looked back at her.

“Okie doki” she said with enthusiasm walking away.

Seeing around I saw Rarity which was looking at my clothes in detail.

Yea the fashionista will have something to say about my clothes any minute now...’ as she spoke messing up my train of thought:

“My... I have to say these clothes are quite interesting...”

“Those are my undergarments...” as she stopped and blushed.

At least she know what the word means’ smiling at her intensifying her blush.

“Yea my clothes are interesting...even though I'm bad with style...” leaving her to continue her search through my clothes.

At least she's not wearing them

Rolling my eyes and smiling, turning my attention again to a pony with the Stetson.

what is she doing...’

Applejack was trying to understand what the camera did but it wasn't on.

“Applejack...just turn the top bottom on” as she did the screen turned on to the main menu.

“Wow... I ain't never seen such a thing in my entire life... I mean you said it was a camera but it looks different y'all know?”

“Yea it has a screen which helps you take a picture...” as I grabbed it “you see... If I press this it changes it so you can see what you are looking at... And of you press this button then...click... It takes a picture... ”

“Amazing...” she looked at the image in awe.

Technology is amazing’ sighing at her expression.

As I gave it back to her panning to see twilight holding my locator trying to do something with it.

“Ironic how you grabbed the most complicated thing to inspect..” I said still looking at her.

“How is that ironic???...” looked at me with bit of confusion.

“Never mind... But I can show you how it works”

She gave it to me as I grabbed it and turned it on.

“This is a device I made to do multiple things...” going through the functions.

“So you're an inventor?...” she asked.

“You could say that” smirking at her with pride.

Way to go ego

“Wow I look's one of a kind” having a glare in her violet eyes.

“That's because it is...as you see...” as she looked on over.

“It serves as location device, which comes in handy when you don't know where you are, A status checker as you saw earlier when we were with the princess and It also measures a variety of things from weather conditions to magnetic fields and also energy ”

“Ooo,” Twilight said “it looks so advanced and intricate...”

“Yea...I know” getting a drink of water from my bottle.

Taking a view around, all of the mares were finishing up studying my possessions and giving them back to me.

“So do all humans have powers like you???...” said rarity as I finished taking a sip of water.

“No... They are normal like Pinkie or Applejack but... I mean magic in my world is stuff of tales and fable’s and flying is something we can't physically do but we made machines that can do that for us”

“Interesting,” said Twilight as she said something else “also you haven't showed us your so called ‘powers’ that you have yet...”

“Yea if he has any” said Rainbow dash.

“Oh yea I haven't...” ignoring what Rainbow dash said “well I can show you girls what I'm capable of... just watch...” as my powers activated changing my eye color to blue.

“That's lame” said Rainbow dash.

“I'm not done yet Rainbow dash” as I started to change into what I originally was when I made myself a pony... Now I was an alicorn.

“What!?...you have wings now” as she glided around me.

“What kind of magic was that?” Twilight said.

“Yea what kind of spell that be?” said Applejack.

“Oh my dear twilight...” imitating Sherlock Holmes “it is not magic but my powers at work you see...” as they looked bewildered.

“But I am not done yet...” changing back my voice.

I stuck my left hoof out as I used my powers to change it to a blade

“Woah,” said Raindow Dash “that's awesome!!!” coming up and looking at her reflection in the blade.

“Yea...if we go outside I can show you more...” they all nodded in excitement.

We all went outside as I powered up...

I have a tendency to show off mostly because my powers influence my personality...

You'll see.

As they were looking on:

“Ok girls I will show you my energy blast... Stand back as this might get dangerous” as I raised my left hoof and pointed to the Forest

I was hoping that I would be able to create a blast in this form as I felt the energy in my hoof.

The wind was stirring up making the branches move around and the then a small sphere of energy started to form just outside my hoof.

“Steady” I said as the mares just saw in awe of what was happening.

The sphere grew to a size of a large pumpkin before whoosh... I released it in to the forest...

Then it exploded creating a bright light, destroying the trees that were there and leaving a black and charred mark around the area my blast had hit.

The area that my blast had destroyed was small compared to what it would be if I let it get to full power.

“Huh...so I can shot my Gigablasts in this form... Who would of known” turning around as I saw them with open mouths and small twitches in their eyes.

“Girls are you okay?”

“...” no response.

“Come on... That wasn't full power so...” as Twilight interjected.

“You're telling me that wasn't fully charged” still with a twitch in her eye.

“Yea so... I mean can't you create blast with your magic or something” She said no by shaking her head.

“Oh... Well you guys wanted to see so that's what you get” I said walking towards them as Rex walked outside with Spike...

“... So that's why I call him Master” said Rex.

“Oh, so because he saved you, you are loyal to him” said spike putting his claw to his chin.

“Mmm... You could say that” as he saw what I did in the forest.

“What...did you do?” putting his small arms up, pointing at the forest.

“Umm... Well you see I did a demonstration” rubbing my left hoof at the back head.

“Oh...ok” he said shrugging his shoulders as rainbow dash said something.

“Ok you showed us what you can do but where did all that power come from because I highly doubt that was magic...”

“Well your correct rainbow dash and I will show you my source for my powers” taking out my left hoof and holding it there as I focused...

“What you doin’?” said Pinkie Pie.

Still focusing as a white crystal started to leave my hoof.

“Well girls that would be the source of my powers” I said as they gazed at it levitating in my hoof.

“Ooo...” they all said.

“There you go... The source” I said grabbing it.

“How did you get it?” said Rarity.

“Yea yea I want to know!!!” said pinkie pie jumping around me.

“Well... Long story short I was destined to have these powers”

“But... Wait!,” said Twilight “what about your cutie mark? I mean you have one” as I looked at my flank.

“How did you get it?” she said looking befuddled.

“I don't know Twilight, when I came to this world and changed the to a pony there it was and present”

“What does it mean?” said Fluttershy.

“Honestly... I don't really know, but what I know is that it has to do with my powers or something”

“That's mighty interesting partner” said Applejack.

“Yea... Well ladies I think that's all I can show you for now” as they all awed wishing to see more.

“Well if that's it then it would be time for you girls to go” said Twilight.

“Oh so you can flirt with him” said Rarity smiling at her.

“Ooo... Twilight has crush...” said Rainbow Dash smirking at her.

Twilight blushed as she said assertively “I do not!”

“Yea yea that's what they all say” said Rainbow Dash.

“Anyways darling we will be going now because we have things to do like make new dresses for important guests” said Rarity.

“Ta-ta Hassiel” she said.

“Bye Hassiel” said Fluttershy.

“See you later Hassi-ator” said Pinkie pie enthusiastically..

“Talk to you later partner” said Applejack.

“Bye Hassiel and I want to see you fly soon” said Rainbow Dash.

“Well bye girls and thanks for the hospitality” I said waving as they left.

Now it was me, Rex, Twilight and Spike until I realized:

“Wait where am I going to sleep!?” I said looking at twilight.

“Well I have a guest room if you want to take it” she said with a nervous tone.

“Sure that would be great because it's late in the afternoon now” looking at the sun.

“Ok than it's settled... Let me just go inside and get the room ready” she said trotting away inside the tree that was a house.

As she went in I focused my attention to Rex and Spike who were standing there looking at me.

“So Rex where were you all this time... Hmm...”

“Well Master I was sitting listening to you in a place that was higher up and then I saw a dragon walk up to me say ‘hey ’ and bam,” pointing at spike “for the time you were talking with those mares I was talking to this guy”

“Cool you made a friend, that's nice Rex” I said.

“Wow dude you're awesome,” said Spike looking at me “I saw all the things you had and Rex explained everything you had to me”

“Thanks little dude” patting him in the head as he went inside.

“I think we should go around town and talk to the local population Rex and then go to Canterlot to meet the princesses tomorrow, what do you say Rex?”

“Yeah sure I'm up to that” said Rex.

“Ok than it's settled we will leave at 8 am”

“Ok Master... Now let's go inside and take a break from all this talking” he said yawning.

“Sure thing man” as we went inside the house...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait... been tied up with work... more updates will happen soon and faster too!!!
YAY!!!
So enjoy the chapter :)