• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,747 Views, 45 Comments

The Guardian: Adventures in Equestria - theone2three



Can actions change ones destiny, well for one teen that might of just happened.

  • ...
12
 45
 1,747

Chapter 3: Meeting 6 Mares And Royalty (Edited)

I was in Ponyville a town that I easily recognized from the show with its cartoonish buildings and the familiar landscape and I really didn't know anyone here, and all I saw was ponies which I couldn’t figure out who they were, but that didn’t matter because my visit was supposed to be short as I talked to rex:

“Well we're here” telling Rex as he got off of my back.

“Jay... So where is it...? The data chart???” surveying around.

ah... peaceful ’ thinking of what I had to do now as I was about to talk to Rex:

“Ummm... The last known location was at the center of town but, I haven't checked since the last time...” as I rubbed my chin with my left hoof.

“So what are we doing here Jay...let's go!!!” pulling my right leg.

“Ok... Calm down man” as I trotted towards the towns center.

The town was of a decent size but it was small... All the buildings were colorful in a way...well in that case the entire land was filled with color just like the show....

We walked into an alleyway as I pulled out the device that helped us find where we were earlier in the day...

“Ok locator... Tell me where the data chart is at...” as it came up with a result beeep “ok... Hmm... I don't know where that is” as it pointed to the direction of where it was “Ok...” as I put away my device as we got out and started our journey to the location of my data chart.

“Mast...I mean Jay... What are we going to do after this... ” looking at me.

“I don't know ... Go back home and chill,” walking towards to the place where the data chart was “and enjoy my spring break...”


Impact site outside of ponyville

Two of the six mares had arrived and looked into the craters that had formed of what they saw.

“Wow...” Rainbow Dash said.

“Oh my sweet...Celestia” Twilight said.

Both of them in shock as the others arrived...

“What in tarnation... Happened here” Applejack said...

“It's a enormous crater” Rarity said answering Applejack's question.

“Wow lookie here there is a second one over here” Pinkie Pie said jumping around it.

“Oh my... ” Fluttershy said quietly.

“Where are they,” Twilight said with a confused look in her face “and I thought it was one entity not two...”

“I say that those varmints ran off somewhere else...” AJ said.

“Yea and when we find them we're going to buck them up” RD said with confidence.

“Dear...watch your language, do you speak to your mother with that mouth...” Rarity said with a slight disgust in her face.

“Whatever...” said RD turning her head away.

“Well like there's nothing here... so let's go back to town and look for anything suspicious...” Twilight said as they left the impact site until she noticed a piece of hair on a white flower.

“Hmmm...” looking at her friends “ I'll catch up to you girls ”

Inspecting the hair sample reading its energy with her magic.

“Got it... ” as her magic faded.

In Ponyville five minutes later

“Ok girls... Look around town for anything that is different and report back...” Twilight said as they all nodded and galloped away.

Twilight walked down a street and taking an alleyway, as she left the alleyway she saw a white unicorn and a blue baby dragon looking at a well.

She decided to feel the unicorn’s energy level and it matched the hair sample that was near the impact site.

Nearby was pinkie as she looked at twilight.

“Hey...what do you see?...” pinkie pie whispered to twilight.

“Pinkie get the girls pronto...”

“Why?...” looking confused

“I think I have found the entities that the princesses felt...” looking at the unicorn still at the well.

“Okie dokie I'm on my way” as she bounced away.

Twilight hid behind a barrel listening in as the unicorn looked down the well...


My POV

I walked up a well as Rex caught up.

“Ok Rex here we are... ”

“So where is it?...” looking around for something.

“Well... It's inside this Well...” thinking of how redundant that sounded.

“How are we going to get it?”

“Hmmm...” as I wondered “Oh wait!!!...I can use magic...” my horn lit up as white sparks came out of it and I concentrated on data chart that was below.

The chart started to rise as Rex waited.

As the chart rose above the well Rex grabbed it.

“Got it jay!”

“Good Rex... Now we have to go before... ” I was cut short by a lavender colored pony...

“Hey!!! ...Stop!!!” I stood in place as she walked up to me.

“I haven't seen you two in this town before... ” she trotted around inspecting us.

Crap’ I thought as I was trying to come up with a reason of our visit.

“Ummm... ” still trying to come up with an answer

“Ummm isn't an answer” she said with hostility

“We are from Trottingham...and we were here for a visit...” as she eyed me down

Come on just buy it so I can leave’ as my pupils dilated

“Jay... We got some company” Rex said pointing at five other ponies came out of the corner and walked towards me

“So this is the entity's we're looking for...hmmm they seem kinda weak” said a rainbow maned Pegasus with a smirk on her face.

The others nodded in agreement.

“So who are you and what are you doing here in our world?!!!...” the lavender colored unicorn yelled.

Where did she that conclusion from’ I thought as two flashes of light blinded my vision.

“The hell” I whispered trying to regain my sight.

When my vision got back to normal I saw two alicorns that were bigger than me and we're looking at me with menacing eyes as the smaller of the two spoke:

WHO THOU GOES HERE AND THINK THOU CAN OVERTAKE US” she said with an ear-splitting tone that hurt my ears. She was smaller than the other alicorn with a dark blue coat and a blue mane that was different the rest.

As I looked they all seemed ready to pounce and mangle me to death.

“I mean no harm I just came for a visit” trying to reason with them nervously ‘wow... I thought these ponies were friendly creatures’ saying mentally as they continued to look at me...

“Likely story...” said the rainbow colored mare.

“No really...” as a alicorn with a multi-colored mane and a white coat interrupted me.

“I know that you were the power source that came today,” as her eyes gazed at me “You have the same energy as what we felt earlier...” she said as I thought ‘shit’.

“I can explain...” as she interpreted again still with that gaze in her eyes that was menacing but not to point scaring me even though I was really nervous.

“Continue...” she said as I nodded.

“Ok ...I was doing an experiment and I lost something and I had to get it ... So I went to the place that it was near to... And went to town to find it...” as I hesitantly pulled out the data chart ‘crap, I'm going to reveal things that shouldn't be seen by these ponies’ thinking in my mind.

“Can I see it???” Said the lavender colored pony as I nervously passed it to her.

Well there is no turning back from this’ relieving my stress a bit.

“Wow... I've never seen something like this...” as she pressed the On button revealing a holograph of the data
It showed the results of the last experiments until now.

“Oooo... ” the five other ponies said excluding the alicorns as they kept a blank expression in their faces.

“Princess isn't this amazing...” the lavender colored pony said.

“Yes Twilight... But I have to say something to you Sir...” turning her head towards me.

“Yes...” I said looking at her.

What in the world is she going to say’ thinking of ways to evade this situation and leaving this world

“As I felt your energy again and began analyzing it I see no evil in you... Is that right???” looking at me with friendly eyes almost like a mother waiting for a truthful response from a child.

All I could think of was some relief of the tension this situation had created and it was time for some answers in part of their initial hostility...

“Yes... I am a being of good but my question is, how did you know find me? and why did you say,” pointing at Twilight “That I wasn't from this place???...”

They both looked at each other and the larger princess responded

“Like I told you I felt your energy so, I locked on your energy and I told Twilight in a letter I sent her that the entity was not from this world...”

“Ok... But Twilight,” looking at her “why did you assume that I was the entity that you were looking for???”

“That's easy...”as she used her magic “I found a hair sample near the crater you and your pet dragon made and read the energy” as I saw a strand my hair in the air “and when I saw you... You seemed different so, I felt your energy and it matched what the hair sample gave me”

I looked at her and the princess with confusion... “so you could feel my energy... Interesting... I wasn't expecting that...” thinking of how that was possible.

Looking at the ground “ Rex...” as he go from behind me... He hadn't said anything during this.

“Yes Jay... ” he said nervously.

“Take note...” as he pulled out a stylus and a tablet from his bag...

“Ponies can feel energy and read” as he wrote every word “and that they know I'm not from this world from feeling and reading my energy...” as I signaled him to stop.

“Well I tried to get what I was going to get and leave but... I underestimated your intellect and power...” as I looked at all of them.

“So what are you going to do now Jay???” a pink pony said

“We’ll let me see...” as took out my locator and checked what the portal did to this world...

As all of the data I had collected came up on my screen I froze with wide eyes as I looked over the same set of data over and over again.

“Uh oh...” I said as I looked at the universes stability.

“What is it” twilight said.

“Well... Let's just say that I'm stuck here for a while” as the all looked at me.

“Why???” they all asked.

“If I open a portal back to my world and then leave the universe that you guys live in... then it would implode and cease to exist” as they all gasped.

“And if I want to go back I will have to wait until the stability of this universe goes back to normal... ”

“How long will that be...” Twilight said

“Mmm... Maybe a month or two” as I told myself “I hope terabyte knows about this...” looking at the sky.

In the lab on earth

“Uh oh...” as he saw the stability of the universe I was in.

“I should of know,” taking a pause “ I told him not to go through, but nooo... he had to be daring and confident”

“Well I'm going to have to tell Uriel and Raphiel to not go there” as he sent a message to both of them.

“That will do... And thank God those lapses of time change there are faster than on Earth...”

“Now I must see what else happened when he went through and find a way to fix this problem if there is any solution...”

Back in Ponyville

The princesses left to because they had duties to attend to, leaving me and six mares just looking at each other.

I decide to break the tension ...

“Well then...after that craziness... Can we all give proper introductions now???”

“Yea I think that be a great idea,” said Twilight “...well girls shall we go to the library”

They all nodded as she said to me “follow me and my friends so we can do this ‘proper introduction’ you want so bad”

I continued to walk as Rex talked to me telepathically...

‘So Master... What now?’

‘I don't know Rex... Just let destiny guide us’

He just smiled at me as we looked away.

As Rex followed me I had a feeling this was going to not be a bad adventure but, something new in my books...

Author's Note:

Edit notes: 11/14/13

got rid of this: Ponyville
1230??? hrs
(I don't even know anymore XD)
My point of view

Not necessary to the story

added text and some fixed dialogue were addressed in this chapter... again not going into detail...

7/14/14: replaced ~~~ with horizontal lines