• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,747 Views, 45 Comments

The Guardian: Adventures in Equestria - theone2three



Can actions change ones destiny, well for one teen that might of just happened.

  • ...
12
 45
 1,747

Chapter 2: Arriving In The Unknown Land (Edited)

Second chapter here we go...

Equestria
1200 hrs
Canterlot castle
Royal chambers

It is a sunny day as the day begins and it is calm as the wind blows softly and the birds chirp in the trees.

In a huge castle in the center of a city that is perched upon a mountain there are two equine inside having a conversation about something and suddenly the smaller one feels a power source......

“Sister thy feel thy energy” looking up trying to comprehend what it was.

“Yes Luna I did feel it and it is living but, I couldn't tell if it was good or bad...” also looking up with a solemn expression.

“Sister of mine were thou energy source go-ith...”curiously looking at her older sister.

“As I see it, it will hit a couple of miles outside of Ponyville” she said with an apprehensive look in her face.

“Sister dost thou want to call Twilight Sparkle for service” said Luna to her sister.

“Yes I will sent her letter for her assistance” as she used her magic and scroll and quill popped out and she started to write.

Dear, Twilight
I have some urgent news for you, me and my sister Luna felt a very powerful energy today and it will land outside of Ponyville. I think this entity it is not from this world. Be careful my student, get your friends and have the Elements of Harmony ready just in case.

From your teacher, Princess Celestia

As she finished the message burned in a green flame and left.

“Tia... Thou think they not need our assistance ...” she told her with skepticism.

“I assure you Luna that my student and her friends can contain this creature if it causes trouble” saying with confidence

“Ok I trust thou judgement” Luna said to Celestia...

As they looked with anxiety in their faces.

Meanwhile in Ponyville in the local library a certain pony was studying...


“Ok Spike... Come here so I can test this spell on you... ” she said in a delightful tone

“Ok Twilight... ” the green and purple dragon said dragging himself with a haggard tone in his voice, it would seem that the dragon did not care of anything because he was exhausted and extremely sleepy.

Then he got bloated and BUUURRRPPP... A scroll popped out and twilight grabbed it with her magic and started to read it...

“Uhhhh...I hate that ” the dragon said as he fell back recovering from the belch he gave out.

As the lavender unicorn finished reading the letter she dropped it and her face stood in shock and disbelief ...

“Twilight are you ok?” spike said

“...” saying nothing, frozen in place as her heart raced and her breathing became faster

“Twilight!!! ” the dragon yelled getting her attention

“Sorry Spike...” she said. realizing of what was going on she pounced on Spike saying:

“Spike!!! What are we doing here... Get the girls and make them come to the library ASAP!!!...” she said yelling at her assistant.

“Why Twi...” Spike said having a bewildered look on his face.

“I'll explain after you go and get them... Now GO!!! ” pushing the dragon out the house and closing the door.

“What's her problem?” as he started to run to get her friends.

I hate being tired’ Spike thought as he continued to run.


Two miles outside of Ponyville there was a meadow with lush green grass and trees all around with the flowers on them. The scenery was calm and relaxing as crickets chirped.


In the portal 10 minutes earlier

“Well then it is taking longer than I expected I hope we don't fall from the sky or something” I told my bud as we were going through the portal.

Agreed master, I hope that doesn't happen

As I looked at on I saw something “Oh... I think I see a opening ... Well let me activate my powers and you do the same Rex...” my powers activated and only to thing that changed about me was my eyes changing from brown to blue.

Approaching the opening my vision got blurry and then all of a sudden I fainted.

What the hell’ I thought as I blacked out.


Meanwhile in my lab ....

Terabyte was doing calculations when two portals opened one had a grey color to it and the other one was black... And two humans stepped out of them.

The one that came out the black portal had a black leather jacket with black jeans and basketball shoes

The one that came from the grey portal had on a grey T-shirt with grey shorts and white tennis shoes

The one with the leather jacket said “ Sup Uriel, I see you're hitting the gym”

“Yes brother I was playing racquetball with some friends”

“Oh... Ok ... ” seeing his brother in his sports attire as he was accustomed to seeing him in a suit and tie.

Terabyte paused his calculations and greeted them “Ahhh... Uriel and Raphiel I see you stopped by... ”

“Yes Terabyte we both stopped by to see our brother Hassiel” Uriel said

“Yea... I want to know where he is so we can “train” to settle who's more powerful ” clenching his fist

“Sorry you two but your brother left this world as he was testing his portal” Terabyte said as they both looked at each other

“Oh... Well can you please tell us where he is at”

“Yes, Uriel...” as he printed off the coordinates to where I was located

“Ok... Thanks and we will go later in the day as I have to attend to political issues...” Uriel said as he left from where he came from

“Yea I'll go where my bro is to see what mess he got himself into now...” as Raphiel jumped into the portal he made and left...

Terabyte went back to his work

“This is always fun...” as he back to do some more calculations

“I need a life” he said sighing

“But I'm an AI so unless I create a body ... I'm stuck here...” he said as data flowed through the screen.

"Unless..." he said as data continued to be processed...



15,000 feet above the meadow...


I woke up as I was falling from the sky ...

“Yeah the first thing I say comes true” I say as I plummet to my doom.

Note: this is what Celestia and Luna feel in the beginning of the chapter

“Rex where are you...” as he appeared awake and alert...

master can we survive this fall...’ he said

“Yea...” reassuring him “ I think we should make an “impact” ” I said laughed at my own joke

Another one of your “jokes”, master

“Oh you trying to be funny” looking at him.

As we plummeted down looking at a open space below us we both got ready

3...2...1... BOOOOM!!!

The ground shook and a plume of dirt and dust surrounded the area we had landed in as the birds that were nearby left.

Me and Rex created 20 meter craters, mine being deeper that his (no pun intended)

I got up and dusted off the dirt of my shoulders and went to check if Rex was ok...

Master that was amazing!!!’ he told me

“Yea it was cool... But I want to know where we are” saying that as I took off my bag and searched for something in it

“Aha...Here it is...” as I took out a device with a screen on it... this was my locator and its function is to see where I was situated and it has other purposes that I use when needed...

“Ok... In a second this will tell me the name of this place we are at... ” as the device was scanning... Beeep... A holograph popped up telling me where we were at...

“Ok it says ...” I froze in place as I read where I was... “Equestria...but how?...” I stood there blown away of where I was.

“Ok ...of what the data tells me I'm not in the universe of the show but in an exact replica of it... Phew... ” I wiped out sweat out of my forehead.

Master are you okay?’

“Yea Rex I just can't believe where we are...” I said as I realized we were still in our original forms “Rex... Listen to me ... ”he nodded “Ok... We can't be seen like this because we are not native to this place...”

So what do you want to do about it?’ he asked

“Well I have an idea... We change to how the natives look like... How's that?”

Great idea master... so because I'm your pet what am I going to be?’

“Oh I have a good idea...” I used my powers to morph him to a baby dragon like Spike from the show but was dark blue with a lighter shade of the same color at his belly

“There you go...” as he ran to a pond nearby and looked at his reflection...

“HEY!!! Why am I so small...wait I can talk... ” taking a pause. he looked at me with a smile “I CAN TALK!!!” saying it on his knees, arms raised and face looking at the sky.

“Shhhhhh... You might attract attention” whispering it to him

“Sorry...” he responded in the same tone “ soooo... What are you going to turn into...”

“Oh my good friend I know...” as in a flash of light turning myself into a pony as Rex watched in awe...

“Wow... Master you look good...” he said looking at me

“Really... Let me see...” I went to the pond and looked at my reflection... I had a white coat, with blackish brown mane with a small white highlight, my eyes were still blue because my powers, my tail was the same as my mane, and the last thing I saw was my flank... It had a Cutie Mark!!!! ... “Interesting” I said catching the attention of Rex:

“What is interesting master???”

“My mark is quite interesting...”

“Let me see...” he said, walking up to see it ... It was a triple yin yang with the white part on top being larger than the other two parts...

“Wow...master what does it mean???”

“I think it has to do with my powers...” surprised that I had one ‘I thought I was going to have a blank flank but I don't’ telling myself mentally

“Oh...Ok...master”

I continued to inspect myself and realized that I had wings and a horn... ‘Wow I'm a alicorn’ I thought ‘but I can't go like this it's too obvious’ as I changed to something else ‘Aha! This will do...’ I was now a unicorn.

“Ok Rex let's get out of here before anyone finds us...” looking at him

“Yes, master”

“Oh another thing...actually a couple of things...” I took a pause “one: you can't say that we aren't from this place unless otherwise stated, two: you can't use your powers and that also go for me too, third: act natural please... because you like to act nervous a lot, next you can't tell them that they are a show and last you can't call me master call me Jay Ok...” he nodded

“Ok so... we are right outside of Ponyville and I think we should go around the town and enter the other side so the level of suspicion goes down as we approach town... ”

“But why ???”

“Because that's where the data charts are...”

He looked at me with confusion

“... As I was checking where we were I located the data charts location ” he just nodded...

“Ok now let's go...” he got on my back and I started to gallop away...


At the library

The ponies that twilight asked for were there...in total there were six including her...

“Ok girls...here is the situation” the lavender pony said as she pulled out the scroll with her magic “we have a entity that has appeared outside of ponyville and our job is to be attentive and to anything suspicious... ”

“Why twilight???” a pegesi with a rainbow colored mane said

“Because that is our duty and because the princess has instructed us to do so... Does that answer your question Rainbow Dash... ” raising her voice as Pegasus nodded ready to say something but interjected by a orange colored pony with a yellowish mane...

“I ain't recon that it's something that y'all should be fighting over...” said in a country accent as pink pony with a puffy mane said:

“Yea Applejack is right... Can't we all just be friends... With out tearing each other apart like muffin-palooza...” everyone looked at her with confusion as another pony said something:

“Even though that made little sense dear, I agree with Pinkie here...” a very light grey pony with a mulberry colored mane said.

“Ummm...I can say something... Sorry Rarity...” the light grey nodded for her to continue “shouldn't we doing our duties now...” a yellowish pony with a pinkish mane said softly.

“Yes Fluttershy I think we should” Twilight said as they all got up and left the library.


Right outside of ponyville 5 minutes after departure

“Ok... I... Think... We... Made... It” as I tried to catch my breath

“Well Jay... Shall we go in..” he said looking at me.

“Yea yea... Let me catch my breath” as I looked down realizing I had to power down so they wouldn't feel my presence...

“Ok Rex let's go” trotting towards the town

As I arrived into town; ponies were enjoying their day and I wondered how I could play it off as I searched for the data that Rex lost...

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Edit notes : 11/14/13

added more detail in the beginning of chapter with the scenery and some of the characters expressions and actions.*

some capitalization here and there

*not going into detail but those changes are there...

7/14/14:

removal of ~~~ ---- from this chapter and replacing it with horizontal lines