• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,747 Views, 45 Comments

The Guardian: Adventures in Equestria - theone2three



Can actions change ones destiny, well for one teen that might of just happened.

  • ...
12
 45
 1,747

Chapter 5: That Night And The Next Morning (Edited)

Early Evening

Twilights House


When I went inside the house I was walking around looking at the books she had and went to grab a couple of them that were under history, walked into the guest room and sat on the bed, opened them up and started to read.

For the next hour as Twilight was studying and Rex and Spike were chatting it up over in the living room I was learning about Equestrian history in depth... Well tried. I opened the first book and it wasn't in any language I knew and I wondered why not English or something that made sense but I realized that this was still a cartoon and they might of made up writing for the text so I asked Twilight to tell me what it said:

“Hey Twilight, can you come over here...” I said loudly

“Sure...coming” she said back.

As she walked in I was laying on back holding the book with my hoofs.

“So what do you want?” she said with a warm smile.

“Well let's just say I don't understand the text here”

“But you speak Equestrian and you should know how to read it right? ” she said waiting for a response.

“Well I speak English and it's exactly the same as Equestrian but the writings are different...”

“Oh... I see ...well I can help you understand the text” as she laid on the bed next to me, I turned off my back and scooted where she was.

“Well Hassiel... This ... Says ‘Equestrian History: the Completed edition’ ” she said trailing her hoof across the cover of the book as her tail accidentally touched my tail causing her to blush profoundly.

“Thanks Twilight that's all I needed, I think I can figure out the translations using my powers ” not noticing her tail touching mine and her intense crimson blush she had.

“Uhuh...no problem” as she quickly walked of my bed and left without warning.

I saw her leave and wondered ‘Why did she leave so quickly?’ as I went back to deciphering the text I had in front of me.


An hour later


“...Ok so alicorns were first recorded to be seen after the first Hearth's Warming Eve... Hmm that's makes sense I think ...” closing the book.

“Well the sun is setting so I have to eat before I forget, ” as my stomach grumbled “ good thing I have my lunch that I made” getting out of bed and walking downstairs.

As I walked by I saw Twilight studying some scrolls and taking note and decided to leave her be as I walked up to my bag and took out my food.

“Ahh... Still warm ... Good now I'm going to enjoy some of this” as I somehow grabbed my spoon and dug in.

“Mmm... That's some good kimchi with fried rice ”

All of a sudden I heard Twilight come to the living room where I was and she stopped and looked at me shocked.

I looked at her and said with food in my mouth “ hey... Twilight ” as I swallowed my food.

“Oh hey there... Sorry for running off like that...” saying moving her hoof on the ground.

“Don't worry, It's okay if you have things to do” as I was getting up.

“Yea...sure” she said still looking at the ground.

“Well then, I'm going off to bed now because I'm somehow tired” stretching all fours.

“But the sun just set...” she said confused.

“Mhmm... But... I have things to do tomorrow and I'll have to wake up early”

“Well Hassiel ... Goodnight” she said with a warm smile.

“Thanks, goodnight to you to and if you see Rex just tell him I'm sleeping”

“Ok I will”

As I walked into the guest room again I had a realization:

“I can't keep staying here in someone’s house leaching off of them... I'm going to have to get temporary housing; well I will have to ask the princesses tomorrow if I can get a house... Well I think I could ask” telling myself.

As I got into bed and pulled my sheets on me I looked up to the ceiling and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

I had awoken to a familiar setting:

Home.

Walking around looking at everything and seeing if anything was different.

“Well I'm human again” looking at the clothes I was wearing, a white T-shirt and blue basketball shorts.

As I scanned around I found something out of place:

“Aha... We don't own black couches” pointing at them.

“Well I'm dreaming and I'm at home...”

I walked to my room and was surprised to see two people there one sitting in my rolling chair and the other sitting in my bed.

“What are you two doing in my dream?” I said.

“What can a bro see 'nother bro or what?” said one of them melodramatically wearing a black T-shirt and jeans.

“Yes, I agree and I have to say of what idiotic thing you get yourself into this time” he said in a serious tone.

“Well Uriel, what I did only is temporary and will be fixed just as soon as time will allow it ” I said with a serious tone too.

“Yes, yes... Terabyte gave us the full report of what you did and I say brother of mine ... Even though you're the oldest... You are very irresponsible and like to take risks that only result in good outcomes or bad outcomes” looking more calm as he spoke

“Hey!!!... You didn't answer my question” said the person in the black T-shirt.

“Shut up Raphiel!” I said to him.

“Look...I'm going to fix this by myself and you two aren't going to interfere... Got it!?” I said assertively.

“Well that's the thing, me and Raphiel are going to the world you are in and helping you fix this”

“What!?,” I looked at them with confusion “ you can't go where I am, haven't you guys read the report... Nothing can go in or out...” as Raphiel stopped me.

“No, no no... Nothing can go out ... But things can go in still” smiling deviously at me.

“And you will not stop us from doing this because that's what we do... help each other” Uriel said.

“Hmm... Fine,” sighing “you guys can ‘help me’ but try not to cause problems especially you Raphiel” pointing at him.

“Ok man... Chill ... I will try my very best to not cause problems,” as he mumbled “ even though I control and evil and chaos...”

“What did you say?!” I said to him.

“Nothing” he said smiling at me.

“Well brothers let me be as I enjoy this dream” looking at uriel as he said:

“We are coming tomorrow... Early in the morning”

“Ummm...why” I said.

“Well we decided it would be a surprise to see us but like this meeting happened, then you should know in advance”

“Ok well bye-bye and leave my dream” I demanded as they looked at me.

“Ok bro... Don't have to be a little bi...” as Uriel shut his mouth.

As they left, I wondered what their presence would do to this world I am in...

Contemplating about it still, I heard a hoot echoing in my head as my dream started to end...

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the noise of an owl in the house.

I looked at the clock on the wall and I could read ‘5 O’clock’.

“Wow it’s early... Well it’s time for me to wake up and stretch ” getting out of bed and starting to stretch.

I started with my legs... Well I had four now so it took less time for that.

My wings felt stiff so I decided to stretch them too.

“Wow that feels good” turning my attention to Rex which was still sleeping in a small bed next to mine.

“Aww... He looks adorable when he sleeps” I whispered to myself.

I got my bag and went downstairs as I walked by and saw Twilight sleeping in her study room.

“Wow you were studying hard” I said as I grabbed a blanket nearby and covered her with it.

“Yea you better sleep well” smiling at her as she slept soundly.

I walked out and went to the kitchen and turned on the lights.

Hmm... I didn't know that these ponies used electricity... I wonder where the power comes from?’ as I opened the fridge

“I didn't know a fridge existed in this world either,” telling myself as I grabbed orange juice and bread “well you learn something everyday”

I put the bread and orange juice on the counter and got a knife that was there and started to slice the bread as I heard a voice:

“You better cut more of those... I'm hungry”

As I stopped cutting, I instantly recognized the voice.

“Raphiel?” perplexed at what I heard.

“The one and only and also Uriel... If you turn around”

Turning around and seeing them in their human forms standing, and slouching slightly because of height of the ceiling.

“When did you guys get here?” I asked them.

“Oh... Five minutes ago, ” Raphiel said as he snickered at me “ nice form... Are supposed to shoot rainbow and candy out of your ass or what ” said laughing at me.

“Very funny...” I said sarcastically “but the only reason for this is to blend in with the local population”

“Yea... Sure... We both know you want to bang that unicorn in the other room” pointing where Twilight's study room is.

“Really?... That's why I don't bring you to anything” I said seriously.

“Whaaattt?... Humor doesn't kill and if I was a horse I too would bang her” he said with a smile in his face.

“Whatever you perv...” changing the mood and conversation “so guys!... As you're here then let's get this started and first things first... You two have to change into ponies to blend with the population in this world”

“Ok bro” said Uriel calmly.

“Oh hell no!!! I'm not changing into one of those cartoonish things... That shit is too girly!!! ” said Raphiel.

“Oh come on brother... Here.. I'll give you this bottle of vodka if you change to a pony” said Uriel pulling out a bottle trying to reason with him.

“Ok bro, I will but it better be worth it” he said as he activated his powers and changed to a pony.

Black flames surrounded him as he transformed.

“There... I changed now give me that alcohol” he said as Uriel gave him the bottle.

He opened it up and took a sip and spit it back out.

"What that's not vodka... That's water ... You lying...” as I put my hoof on his mouth muffling his voice

“Woah there bro, chill and look at yourself ” I told him.

He walked up to a mirror in the living room and saw himself.

He was a graphite colored Pegasus with black mane with blonde highlights, his tail was the same, his wings were tinted from black at the tips to dark grey at the other side and his cutie mark was similar to mine but had a white outline with the same triple ying yang with the black part being bigger and larger than the other two.

“I look badass in this color scheme” he said looking at himself.

“I could get use to this” as he got on his hind legs and started to sing and dance:

“I'm sexy and I know it... I work out”

All me and my other brother could do is face plant and hoof plant...

“Ok... Then, Uriel it’s your turn”

As he nodded, activating his powers causing the living room to fill with smoke and when it subsided we saw a unicorn.
He was grey with a brown mane and black and white highlight's, his tail was also brown with a silver highlight, his horn was grey and his cutie mark was like ours but the grey being on top and larger than the other two.

“Hmm... Not bad ... Grey looks good on me” as he looked in the mirror.

As Uriel and Raphiel looked in the mirror as certain lavender pony walked in and stopped in her tracks looking at me and the two unknown ponies that were in her living room.

“Umm... Hassiel who are those ponies?” she said nervously as she wiped her eyes.

I turned around and greeted Twilight:

“Morning sleepy head, I saw you sleeping in your study room” I said smiling at her.

“Yea I was up all night reading spell books” looking at the two ponies that were behind me.

“Care to tell me who they are?” with a confused but curious face.

“Oh right... Well this is Uriel and Raphiel... And they are My brothers” pointing to them respectively.

“Wait! You have brothers?!” she said surprised.

“Yea... And I think you should say hi to them” stepping out of the way.

“Hi there my name is Twilight sparkle, please to meet you two” she said nervously.

“The pleasure is mine,” said Uriel shaking her hand “ I'm Uriel and I am the collective, calm, just, and intellectual one”

“So your more formal and respectful than your other brothers” she said.

“Yes... Most of the time,” he said smiling at her “and I must say that you seem like a intellectual pony too”

“Yea... Sort of” as she rubbed her hoof behind her head

As Uriel was about to say something else Raphiel pushed him out of the way and introduced himself:

“What’ up, I'm Raphiel and I'm a party animal, a prankster / jokester , a fighter ... A good one too, I'm open minded so don't expect me to not say anything in situations and I like to be random and chaotic unless I'm having sex” he said shaking her hand and giving her a dap.

“Sooo... he's the crazy one of the bunch” she said looking at me.

“Yea...” I said as Raphiel interrupted me.

“Woah there... You are the one who is psychopathic and sadistic” he said pointing his hoof at me.

“Yea when I'm mad or in tough situations... Don't listen to him Twilight, he likes to prove he's better than me all the time” I said to Twilight.

“Oh...ok... Well I think I should get breakfast ready as you guys wait here” she said as she started to walk off.

“Wait!!!, ” said Uriel “ let me help you with that I know how to cook ”

“Ok that would be great” said Twilight as they walked into the kitchen.

“Yeaaa!... Go get some of that flank, brother ” Raphiel said as they both turned around.

“Really Raphiel... You can go a minute without saying something perverted” Uriel said scolding him.

“What!? It's supposed to be funny ... Jeez man take some chill pills” he said as I slapped the back of this head.

“Hey!!! What was that for!?” rubbing his head.

“That's for causing trouble and like I told you earlier that's the reason I don't invite you to places” I whispered to him.

“Fine...” he said sighing.

“Now let's go to the kitchen was wait as there cooking”

“Sure whatever...”

All four of us walked into the kitchen as me and Raphiel sat in the table, Uriel and Twilight stated to cook and for the rest of the time Uriel and twilight were taking about what to use as ingredients to make it better Raphiel messed with me by poking me in the side...

“Poke...” said Raphiel as he jabbed my side.

“Stop it...” I said kicking his leg.

“Poke...”

“I said stop it”

As he took a pause and looked away.

“Thank you” I said.

“Poke...” he said.

“Ok that's it I'm kicking your ass” I said angrily.

“Yea if you can touch me” as he walked away.

I got up and tackled him to the ground as Uriel turned around and said:

“Ok you two...” activating his powers a splitting us apart “every time you two meet you have to create a scene!!!” he said in anger.

“But he started it” said Raphiel whining and pointing at me.

“That's BS” I said as Twilight was just snickering in the background.

I activated my powers and broke away and walked towards Uriel.

“You think you can stop me... I'm more powerful than you” getting face to face.

“Yea your vague threats are just that vague... and you know we don't have problems with each other” he said as we got toe… well hoof to hoof.

“You're right but can't you let me rough him up a bit?” I said trying to reason with him.

“No. Because you guys have to learn how to coexist” he said.

“How can we,” Raphiel said “I’m a being of darkness and chaos and he's a being of light and creation”

“He's right you know” agreeing with him.

“Well... I'm order and justice so I'm telling you two to stop for now until tomorrow…ok?!” Uriel said.

“what!?” we both said as he gave us a mean eye.

“Yea I could opt for that” I said

“Yea sure” Raphiel agreed as he nudged me.

“Well that's settled so why don't we have pancakes now” said Twilight.

“Ok but let me wake up Spike and Rex” I said as I walked out and went upstairs

~~~~~~~~~

There was an awkward silence in the room as the only person connecting the three people left as Twilight nervously broke the tension in the room.

“So out of the three who's the oldest?” said Twilight

“Hassiel” said both of them

“And whos the youngest?”

“Me” said Raphiel.

“That leaves me as the middle child” Uriel said.

“But I mean our age difference isn’t that great... ” said Raphiel.

“Correct brother” said Uriel nodding.

“What do you mean?” said Twilight.

“Well we're triplets you see” Uriel said looking at his brother.

“Oh... That explains the similarity of your voices” she said realizing something she had wondered for a while now.

“Yea...” Raphiel said as he rubbed his face in boredom.

“When's the food coming” he said.

“When everyone is here” Uriel responded.

“They better hurry up” Raphiel said as Twilight smiled at them.

~~~~~~~~~

I was upstairs as I walked into the guest room and saw Rex still sleeping there.

I walked up to him and slightly shook him, whispering:

“Wake up buddy ... Breakfast is ready”

He opened his eyes slowly and responded

“Uh... Is it food time again”

“Yea it is so wake up and go to the kitchen, so you can get some pancakes” I said in a soft and calm voice

“Ok I'll get down just let me stretch...mmm...”

“Ok buddy I'll be downstairs...ok”

“Yea sure master”

I left the room as I saw spike get up.

“Morning spike” I said in a happy tone

“Uh...hey...morning to you... yawn... Too”

“Well breakfast is ready in the kitchen so go now”

“Oh yea I'm up for that” he said as went down

I went back downstairs to the kitchen which as calm and silent with Rex and Spike there waiting for the food

“Well I'm back so let's eat” I said in an enthusiastic tone

“You're bad in bringing up moods” said Raphiel

“Oh shut it you...” I said to him

Twilight interrupted us by saying:

“Well we made pancakes with the help of Uriel and I might add that the batter you made tasted amazing”

“Thanks Ms. Sparkle and I thought it would be hard to grab things with hooves but it seems everything just sticks to you” Uriel said analyzing his hooves

“If you know what I mean...” said Raphiel

“Can you stop with the innuendos” I said to him.

----------

As the plates were passed around and the food was given Uriel started to talk to me:

“Brother... What are we going to do today?”

“Well... I was originally planning to explore town then go to Canterlot but as you two arrived then we'll go to Canterlot first”

“What's this Canterlot you speak of Hassiel” he said befuddled.

“I know...” said Twilight

“It's a place that's on a mountain and it’s a city and that's where the princesses are at” she said quickly

“Ok... But why there? ” Uriel said to me

“You said that they're are princesses there” Raphiel said looking at Twilight

“Yea Princess Luna and my teacher Princess Celestia” said Twilight

“Did you just say teacher?” said Uriel

“Yea I'm her personal protégée” she said with pride

“Cool” said Raphiel leaning back in the chair

“Huh... Their names mean moon and sun right?” Uriel said to Twilight

“Yea” she said

“So they supposed to be metaphors of those those objects ” he said

“Not really it’s more like a literal personifications” Twilight said

“What!?” Uriel said taking a sip of orange juice

“Yea Princess Celestia raises the Sun and Princess Luna raises the Moon” she said as Raphiel said something to her:

“You're telling me that magic is more powerful here in...in” he hesitated as Twilight completed his sentence

“Equestia?” she said

“Yea...” Raphiel said

“And to answer your question: yes as you see, magic is predominate in this place and flying” she said

“So no technology?” Uriel said shocked of what she said

“No we use some... Like the lights you see in this house and other things” she said as uriel looked at the light bulb

“Oh...”

****

As we ate the pancakes the drank orange juice everything was silent except for the occasional burp or scratch.

After that we walked outside to see the sun rise:

“So Princess Celestia raises it” said Uriel

“Yes and she is one of the rulers of Equestria with her sister Princess Luna ” Twilight said.

“So their sisters huh...” said Raphiel.

“Yea...” I said.

The beams of the sun started cover the landscape as twilight went inside with spike leaving four of us outside to talk.

“So brother I see you're hiding something from us” said Uriel.

“What do you mean?” I said looking at him.

“You know about this place don't you?” I said.

“In what way?” I said looking confused.

“That you have prior knowledge of this land before you arrived ...is that right?”

I couldn't lie to him and Twilight was inside so I confessed:

"Yes you are right brother but I couldn't say because of twilight and you two cannot say anything of what I am going to tell you ...ok? ” I said as they both nodded.

“Ok... This place is part of a TV show that is on my earth and it's called: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” I said so they could here hear it and only them.

“So this is a cartoon essentially” Uriel said.

“Yep” I said to him as Raphiel said:

“How do you know about this show?” he said as I thought.

‘I haven't told them about me being a brony’

“I have seen it before” I said looking at the ground.

“Wait!... If memory serves me well Uriel... Isn't this the show we caught Hassiel watching once ” he told him with a devious look.

“Hmm ... You're right ... And he quickly changed it in embarrassment” he said as they both looked at me.

“So you like this show huh...I knew you were less masculine than me” said Raphiel grinning to the max at me.

“Shut up man ... This show isn't bad” I said defending myself.

“Yea...I could see you playing with little ponies or imagining yourself being in their adventures being the hero or something ” he said laughing to the ground.

“Well we are in an adventure in this universe we are in and two I would not play with ponies, I just like the show because of the characters and concepts they bring along” I said proudly.

“Yea...sure” he said trying to catch his breath.

"Well all that is settled and you two know that I have prior knowledge of this universe... How about we go to the place I was going to go to” I said.

“Ok brother,” Uriel said as he whispered to me “ I don't mind what you like or dislike but whatever this show has and made you like it... All I have to say is this going to be a fun little adventure we are going to have?”

“You bet,” I said happily “and even Raphiel will love it by the end of it” I said looking at him still laughing at me.

“If that's true then we'll have a hell of an of adventure I see” Uriel said.

“Yep” I said.

I went inside and walked up to Twilight:

“Hey Twilight! ” I said to her.

“Oh hey Hassiel” she said back.

“Well me and my brothers are going now ”

“Ok... And good luck in your little adventure you're going to have”

“Thanks Twilight” as I gave her a quick hug and walked off.

She stood there still and blushing profoundly.

****

I went back out walking again to my brothers and Rex.

“So guys are you ready?” I told him as Rex pulled my leg.

“Well I dont want go... I want to spend the day with Spike” he said hesitantly.

“Hmm... Ok you don't have to go but behave ok?”

“Yes Master” he said nodding as he walked away.

“Well brothers are we ready?”

“Yea” Raphiel said.

“Yes” said Uriel.

“Well lets go” as I started to walk away.

“Umm brother where is this Canterlot” Uriel said.

“And I don't think walking will cut it ” said Raphiel.

“Oh yea ... Oops,” as I thought of what to do “I have it we can just teleport their”

“Yea that seems suitable” said Uriel.

“Well give us the coordinates” Raphiel said in demand.

“Ok chill here it is” as I pulled out my locator and opened a map of this world and showed them were Canterlot was.

“Now can we leave” I said.

“Yea let's get out” Raphiel said.

As we all powered up and teleported to Canterlot...

Author's Note:

If there has any mistakes over that last chapters about anything from the interpretation of characters or anything else tell me...

It's hard looking for those things... I'm bad at noticing things..lol

Thanks and brohoof to you all :^)

Edit notes... I'll be honest, I can't remember but it was some grammatical errors here and there... and the time was in December