• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,745 Views, 45 Comments

The Guardian: Adventures in Equestria - theone2three



Can actions change ones destiny, well for one teen that might of just happened.

  • ...
12
 45
 1,745

Chapter 12: A Monday Date???

Okay. So let’s summarize; we’ve been here for one week and I have a date with Celestia today. Let's continue.

I Got up as usual and slid down to the kitchen as I quickly got my breakfast and ate.

“Well, someone seems in a hurry” asked Uriel as I took a sip of orange juice.

“What, no response? Hmm” he said smiling.

“So If you're not going to talk then I'll make you. How do you think your date with Celestia will go?” he said as I paused and glared at him.

“Ooo, Some has a date with the princess huh” said Vinyl as Raphiel whispered something to her which caused them to instantly laughed at as they walked into the room.

“Hmm. Your immaturity Vinyl. I just wonder sometimes” said Octavia.

“Aw c’mon Octy it's just for laughs,” she said looking at me “isn't that true Hassiel?”

“Yeah I guess so. I won't get mad at you, as for my brothers,” I said, giving them both glares. “We’ll just have a talk”


After that I got my stuff ready and left for Canterlot.

Instead of teleporting there I decided to fly there because one; I wanted to enjoy the scenery and two; I really wanted to test out my wings. I went towards the edge of town as I started to fly towards the city that was on the side of a mountain.
It wasn't cloudy anymore and you could see the shades of blue in the clear sky. The sun beamed down as I would rise and dive, also the cool air rushing through my coat. And for what I saw, all I could say was it was breath taking. From horizon to horizon you could see the mountains, the Forest below and in the distance another city which was Cloudsdale.

As I arrived I took a moment to look at the architecture of the place, palace and all. I landed and took off my bag and took out the sheet of paper she had given me when I last saw her. It gave a name of a place called: Equine.

Well that's soooo original... I thought as I started to walk in as the usual stares of population was ever so present. I just ignored them as I took to sky's to find this place.

Flying around was great. I mean feeling the air on your face makes me feel an adrenaline rush coursing through my veins... You get the point.

It was now 11 am and I was sitting on a bench right in front of the restaurant, just waiting for Celestia to arrive. So I decided to spend the time looking at the puffy clouds that loomed by and try to make shapes out of them.

As I looked at one a shadow covered the sun as the glare subsided. “Hello Hassiel”

“Oh...” I said rubbing the back of my head and sitting up straight “ Hey Celestia!”

“So are we going in, or what” I asked.

“No... I've decided our ‘meeting’ shall happen elsewhere” she said to me.

“Where?” I asked.

“At the park. I already have the picnic basket plus the sheet for us to sit on”

“Ok then let's go.” I said flapping my wings.

As I followed her to the park that she was talking about. I started to feel a bit nervous. I saw the park up ahead as we landed near a big tree and Celestia used her magic to lay out the sheet and open the picnic basket.

“Hassiel, how about a sandwich?” she asked as she pulled out one.

“Sure.” I told her as I received it.

“So, tell me something about you and your powers that you have...” Celestia asked curiously.

“Huh. I'm a complex pers... I mean pony to understand.” I told her almost slipping out a incorrect word.

“How?” she said.

Well... I do things that would be contradictions of themselves like being mature and immature... Or being intelligent and sometimes just Plain dumb... To an extent...” taking a pause “and for my powers in the other hand I was kinda destined to have them...” as I stopped.

“Is that all” she said in a confused manner.

“No no... I have to show you what my powers do” I said as I showed her my crystal.

It slowly levitated up as it materialized and landed back on my hoof.

“As you know I came from another universe... but thats not all. You see, I also protect all universes and dimensions from evil and maintain balance in all of them and this isn't possible without this crystal giving the power to do so” I said, moving around the crystal in my hoof.

“So your purpose is protect and maintain balance...I guess that would further explain your cutie mark” Celestia said looking at my flank.

“Yea I think you're right” I told her looking where she was looking at.

“But I what else is there?” she asked me.

“Hmm... I also have control of certain things like I mainly control light, good, and creation plus a couple of minor entities like time and space ” I explained to her.

“So what about your brothers?”

“Well they have also have the same purpose as me but control other aspects that I don't... Raphiel is darkness, evil, chaos, destruction and Uriel is justice, harmony and balance” I explained again.

“Very intriguing...” she said taking a bite out of her sandwich.

“Let's change the topic... As you know I don't like talking about these things as much...” I said to her.

“Ok... Did you think this was a date?” she asked smiling at me.

My pupils dilated as I started to blush.

“Umm... Maybe?” I said quietly “Why would you ask that?”

“Well I saw how you reacted in Las Pegasus when I asked you about another meeting” she said examining my body language.

“Oh...” I said blushing still.

“And like I told you, for some reason, I enjoy your company so if you want this to be a date then so be it!” giggling at my red face which caused it grow in size.

Oh god... and she continues... I thought as I stood speechless.

Celestia just giggled a bit as she said:

“I'm sorry... I didn't mean to cause such awkwardness...” she said apologizing to me.

This is going to be a long day I thought.


After we ate I followed her to the palace as she went to the royal gardens.

“Celestia what now?” I asked.

“Tell me Hassiel what do you do for fun?”

“Umm... Usually just draw and listen to music as I relax. Or I just play around” I said shrugging my forelegs.

Then she smiled deeply as she approached me with her hooves.

“Well I also like to play around” she said whispering in my ear as she went on tickling me.

I started to laugh a lot as I pulled off her grip and went to do the same.

We tossed and turned around as she started to tear up because of how much I was tickling her

“St-stop it” she said in a playful voice.

“Nope. You started it. So suffer the consequences ” as we rolled down a small hill.

As we stopped I was on top of her as our eyes meet.

I started to blush again but this time she did the same as we tried to catch our breaths.

I got off of her and laid on my back right beside her looking at the passing clouds.

“I didn't know that you were the princess of fun” I said jokingly as I caught my breath.

“Well ...you sure ...know how to play around huh” she said.

We both turned and looked at each other.

“So what’cha think ” I said.

“Of this date... Umm it went better than expected... How about we do this on Friday ... Same time?” she said to me.

“Sure... I think it will be great... Well unless we can have some fun again” I said nudging her.

She nodded as we got up.

“Sister what is the commotion?” Luna said as she arrived.

“Nothing Luna just enjoying the day” giggling a bit as Luna saw us.

“Well hello Sir Hassiel... What is thou doing here?” she asked.

“Oh just relaxing with your sister” gliding around her.

“I see... Well sister I have to continue my rest... I was just wondering what you were up to” she said strolling off.

“Ok Luna...” Celestia said.

“Even after 1000 years in the moon she still worries about her big sis.” I said looking at Luna as she flew away.

“Umm. Hassiel. I never told you about her” she said looking at me with strange eyes.

And then it hit me. I had said something that I wasn't suppose to know. I tried to say something to counteract it but nothing came out of my mouth as she walked up to me and said.

“You are a pony of many secrets aren't you?” she said giving me a glare. “So how did you know about this?”

“Umm...ugh...” I said getting nervous.

“Answer me!” she said loudly but not loud enough to alert Luna.

“You really want to know huh...” I said losing the nervousness and becoming serious “You want to know how I know about you banishing her to the moon, how Twilight and her friends took away that evil from Luna with the Elements of Harmony, How your protégée stopped Discord...” as I stopped in frustration “Well here it goes...” as she looked in surprise in what I had just said.

“In my world this universe is just a cartoon, a show that appears on a television set. Make believe a creation out of a set of people who just make it to entertain the audience” I said finishing my rant, my nerves were ticking as looked away.

“So we're not real, and you're telling me this was all created by your species to entertain. That my history, my life, everything was written, and they can just control our actions?!”

She started to sob as I turned around and saw her.

And my serious mood immediately changed to a sad one. I had just told someone that the place they lived in was a pretty much a creation and that all she ever knew could have easily been made up by some external force that she couldn't control.

I felt horrible as I walked towards her.

She was laying on a bench by a fountain.

“Celestia...” I said trying to figure out the word to say but no words came out as I hugged her tightly.

She felt my hug as she looked towards me.

The tears ran non stop as I spoke again.

“I'm Sorry” wiping away the tears away from her eye.

She sniffed her snout as she gave me a faint smile.

“I shouldn't of talked to you like that. Sometimes, more often than not, I react like this to counteract whatever is said to me. I am never clever of my words” I told Celesita.

“It's okay. I understand. To reveal you sometimes have to hurt and you probably didn't want any of us to know this so I can also say sorry” she said looking at my eyes.

“But I wasn't done Celestia, because even though you are just a character in this universe doesn't mean you have no control. This universe is big and mature enough to live on its own and be independent from its host. You have the possibilities to do anything and everything ” I said to her pointing at her chest. “I was just in the heat of the moment and said things that were exaggerated and misleading ” I said looking at the sky again as she did the same.

“I also wonder if I'm just a creation of some person who is also doing it for whatever reason it might be but I just stop there because I feel real and I know that I am real.”

I started to walk away, but her voice stopped me. “Wait!” she said. I turned around looking at her. “So... Are we still up for Friday?...” she asked nervously.

“Sure, but I think instead of talking seriously about things we should relax and have good talk, what'd you say? ”I said smiling at her.

“Of course! I mean sure” she said blushing slightly.

“So 9 o'clock” I said.

“Mmhm” she responded.

I waved goodbye to her as I took the sky's again.


The trip back home was of constant thought of what had just happened to me.When I arrived back I landed near Twilight's house as I was greeted by my brothers.

“Sup bro's”I greeted them as they looked at me.

“So, How did that date go?” Raphiel said with that devious smile of his.

“Good. We talked and enjoyed the day ” I said casually.

As he was about to make another comment, Twilight and her friends came out.

“I see you enjoyed your date” said Twilight.

“How did it go?! Tell me everything!” Rarity said magically pulling out a red couch and placing me on it.

“Well... Wait!? Who told you about my meeting with Celestia?” I asked as they all pointed there hooves towards Raphiel.

“What!? You know you can't trust me with info”

“Anyways, I enjoyed my so called date very well” I said to the mares as they Ooo'd at the me.

Then I explained what happened leaving out the parts of her crying and stuff.


As the evening came along we decided to go in and talk about other things.

“So yeah, I kicked the beast in the ass then Hassiel went and beat the shit out of it with a bat” Raphiel said taking a sip of some apple cider.

“You three have the craziest adventures” said Rainbow as the other mares agreed.

“And all of this was to get out of where?” asked Twilight.

“Well you could call it the place bad creatures go to when they die but I call it hell” he said smiling.

“Oooooh.” they all said as we changed the topic.

“So aren't you guys worried your family will start to question your absence?” asked Applejack.

“Nope, and here's why. My two brothers set time to go slower there on our Earth's than here in Equestria so even though a lot of time will pass here, on our home worlds it will go incredibly slow and the worries kinda go away” I said, responding to her question.

“Huh.” she said trying to understand the context of what I said.

As a moment of silence passed Raphiel went quickly to the kitchen and made some cocktails and brought it back.

“Well ladies have you ever had vodka with flavor?” he said using his powers to levitate nine wine glasses full of alcohol.

“No. Not tonight bro, you know I don't like alcohol?” I said menacingly.

“Aww C'mon a drink never hurt anypony. ” he said placing the drinks on the table.

“Yeah Hassiel, drinks don't hurt” said Rainbow as she grabbed one.

“Don't worry dear we'll try to keep calm” Rarity said levitating one towards her.

“Ok, but I've warned you” I said getting one.

As the other grabbed there's I just looked at it telling myself this might be bumpy. My history with alcohol was of many times me accidentally drinking a cocktail or a bottle and getting either a buzz or getting wasted, but that didn't mean I had a low tolerance it was just unexpected in my part.

As we all took a sip, all of the mares instantly turned drunk as I looked at Raphiel smiling deviously.

“What the hell man. Oh nevermind I knew this was going to happen” I said to him as he laughed at me.

“You bet your sorry ass. Come on let's have some fun.” he said looking at the mares.

“No!!!” me and Uriel said.

“Aww, Please. They don't have to remember.” Raphiel pleaded

“No!!!” we yelled again.

“Ok, whatever. I'll just do it myself” as me and uriel restrained him.

“Why not?” he said.

“Well that considered rape... ” I said as he loosened up.

Ok ok. Won't do it. Geez. All I wanted was some fun.” he said as Rarity grabbed Uriel.

“You're c-coming wi-with me-e ” she said dragging him away.

“Lucky bastard...” Raphiel said.

I just rolled my eyes as I walked up to the other mares in their drunk daze.

“Come on girls I think its time for a well needed rest and a sober shot or two... ” I told them using my magic to drag them to the couch.

I grabbed my bag and took out my medical kit.

I started to inject them as they started to again some reason and coherence.

“Huh... Is that you Hassiel?” said Rainbow Dash as they all looked at me.

“Yea its me... I see that you girls are ok” I told them.

“Yea we're ok” said Twilight rubbing her head.

“Wat in tarnation' happened? ” asked Applejack.

“Well Raphiel intoxicated you gals” I told them.

“Does he always do this? ” asked Twilight with a concerned face.

“Not really but take note girls... He likes to spike the drinks he gives out” I told them with a small chuckle.

Author's Note:

Finally After all this time here you GO! Another chapter and I finally got this done...

And if you're wondering what happened to Uriel and Rarity well I think I'll have write what happened... ;)

Anyways I'll have the next chapter ready after my trip to the beach this weekend.

P.S. that last scene was the reason I didn't update this story earlier... :facehoof: