• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,747 Views, 45 Comments

The Guardian: Adventures in Equestria - theone2three



Can actions change ones destiny, well for one teen that might of just happened.

  • ...
12
 45
 1,747

Chapter 6: Canterlot And Real Estate (Edited)

In the outskirts of Canterlot


We had arrived in a dirt road outside of the city as I looked to my brothers who were looking at the city.

The white castles that shined in the rays of the sun to the detail of each building even though it still that cartoon feel with it. the entire city was white even the walls. also the golden tops with some of them showing a sun as its pinnacle. it gave it a Medieval/ Renaissance look, as if this place was of prosperity and hope.

This was a perfect day in a scene, even though this was the first time we'd visited this place I felt at peace... somewhat.

“Wow...it looks magnificent” Uriel said with a shimmer in his eyes.

“Cool nice castles” said Raphiel.

“Well what are we waiting for” I said.

The three of us walked into the gates of the city.

The city was reasonably big as the three of us trotted around.

“Well guys what do you think?” I said to them.

“Look... Rich ponies” Raphiel said pointing his hoof at a couple of ponies at a table talking.

“Yea this place is full of them,” I said sighing “and they think they're all that”

“That’s true... I hate rich creatures of any species” said Raphiel.

“Yea me too...” I said back.

“They're not that bad” said Uriel.

“Easy for you to say... You have manners” I told him.

We continued to walk and were stopped by some ponies that were looking at us.

“I have to say they look like simpletons” said a light blue mare with a fancy hat

“Yes. Indeed they are really low class but one of them is an Alicorn” said a yellow stallion with a monocle

“Yes but the horn must be fake look at it... There are only three princesses in the kingdom and there are no Prince's here” she said again.

“You are correct” said the stallion.

I couldn’t handle them talking behind my back like I couldn’t listen or something so I turned around and said to them:

“So you guys think you're all that huh... Well I don't care what you two think because at the end of the day you ponies will end up in the depths of hell” I said in a treating manner.

“Yea you little bitch and little colt-whore” Raphiel said smirking at them.

“How foul and cruel language from you two and your brother must be the same I mean look at him with that horrible look to his face and bad mane...” the mare said as me and Raphiel growled at them.

“Oh I think the animals need their shots” the stallion said as Uriel looked with a concerned face.

We continued to argue with them as they continued to make fun of us and say things.

“Well you forget that there filthy low down animals that ought to be leashed” said the stallion laughing with the mare.

Uriel finally snapped as he pushed us out of the way and marched towards us with rage in his eyes.

“Ok that's it!!!... you continue to insult and demoralize us like we are some sort of trash then there will be consequences,” he yelled violently making the mare and stallion shake in fear.

He quickly activated his powers and pointed an energy blast at them as they froze with their pupils dilated like they were seeing there last moments.

Then his the sphere of energy shrank as he looked at both of us and said:

“Brothers I think beating them up would prove there point...Lets leave” he said as we walked away.

I nodded.

“I could of kicked there asses easily” said Raphiel pouting.

“Well Uriel was right...let's go to the castle before we get into more arguments” I said smiling to him.

****

We continued until we saw the gates of the palace.

“Aha... The royal palace” I said to my brothers.

“Ooo... Looks cool” said Uriel.

Ahh... Reminds me of my palace but mine is black” Raphiel said as we all walked up until we were stopped by guards.

“Halt! Who goes there?” said a guard to my left.

“Oh just some ponies who know the princesses" I said in a charming tone.

“No pony can go in unless you have a letter or we have been told by Princess Celesita herself” he said as Raphiel walked up to them.

“Ok if I give you these drinks then will you leave” as he took out of his bag two bottles of vodka

“You cannot bribe us with alcohol” the guard said.

“Well them I'm out of ideas” he said as Uriel took a stab at it.

“Hello Sir I have to say that you will let us in because you know that your childhood was not the best and you feel pity that that what you are doing happened to you” he said looking straight into the eyes of the guard.

“Psychology will not work on me...I'm a trained guard” he said in confidence

I signaled my brothers to huddle up as I talked to them.

“Well none of that worked so why don't we use our powers to get in”

“Yea why didn't think of that first” said Uriel

“So what will it be ... Blast them away or skin them alive” said Raphiel rubbing his hoofs together in a sinister way.

“No we are not doing that,” I said scolding at him “I was thinking of mind control”

“Good idea brother we can just make them move out of the way” Uriel said happily.

“Yep” I said as we walked up to the guards again.

“I told you ponies you cannot go in” the guard said in a angry tone.

“Oh I just wanted to do something” I said activating my powers.

As he was going to say something I looked into his eyes and them he was in trance as Uriel did the same thing to the other guard

“Ok then let us in” said Raphiel said as the guards still in trance's moved out of the way

“Good then... Brothers come on we have to meet royalty” he said as we walked in and snapped the guards out of the trance leaving them disoriented and confused

We walked in to the palace as we were looking for the princesses.

“Wow this place is big” I said in awe looking at the architecture and the mosaics on the windows.

“Yea...I would love to live here but change the color scheme to black” Raphiel said

Uriel was silent looking around.

We walked to the end of the hallway until we saw two large golden doors and a sign that was in Equestrian and it said: “Royal Chambers”

I opened the doors as we walked in as saw two familiar Alicorns talking to each other

“Hello princesses” I said nervously.

They stopped talking and looked at me.

“Oh hello there Hassiel” said the white alicorn.

I took a pause until I said “ Wait! How do you know my name!?”

“Oh my faithful student sent me a letter this morning telling me about you and your brothers who came to this world too...” she said smiling at me.

“So you know their names too?” I said in a confused way.

Yes ...the one with the graphite coat is Raphiel and the one with the grey coat is Uriel and Twilight also gave me a description of all of you” she said looking at them.

“That's good princess Celestia that saves me introductions” I said to her.

“Well yes and why did you visit?” Celestia said.

“I just wanted to come and talk to you and your sister” I said as Princess Luna looked at us.

HELLO THERE I AM PRINCESS LUNA!” she said in her Canterlot voice.

“Shit! that was loud” said Raphiel covering his ears in pain.

“Sister not so loud” Celestia said chuckling at her.

“Sorry sister of mine” she said as we walked towards them.

Raphiel said to them “it’s a pleasure to meet two wonderful and beautiful mares like you” bowing and looking at Luna as she blushed slightly.

“Yes brother it is a pleasure” Uriel said as he kissed the hooves of both princesses.

“Thank you” said princess Celestia.

“So douth brothers have powers too?” said Luna.

“Yes...” I said nodding at her

“I feel that there is another reason for your visit Hassiel... Am I right?” Celestia said.

“Yea... I was wondering if I could get a temporary living area for the three of us” I said nervously.

“Well sure... I was wondering where you were going to stay for the next couple of months”

“Yea...” rubbing the back of my head “Twilight was nice enough to let me sleep one night in her house but I don't like leaching off of ponies”

“I see ... well I will tell the real estate pony in Ponyville that you three will need a house and don't worry about the cost I will personally sent the money to him because your three are guests in this land and should be treated with respect” she said

“Thanks you princess Celestia” I bowed to her.

“No problems and you dont need to bow to me or call me princess” she said smiling at me

“Ok...” I said as Raphiel walked up to Luna.

“So you raise the moon right?” he said looking at her in the eyes.

“Yes I do... Why?” she said nervously.

“Well because I love the night because I am a being of darkness and what makes it special is the moon” he said causing her to blush deeply.

“Why thank you...” she said as Raphiel away.

“So Celestia how are you diplomatically because you're a leader in this kingdom” Uriel said to her

“I can assure you that ruling this land for over a thousand years have made my diplomatic skills superb to the point of having no wars since my rule...” she said confidently to him.

“So you have no military” he said.

“I have an army I assure you but they don't see much conflict”

“Are they combat ready” Uriel continued.

“I don't really know but the royal guards are” she said thinking.

“Ok...maybe one of these days us three can see the power of your military and judge it” he said. to her.

“You can do that?” Celestia said surprised

“Yes. ‘We can do that’ because I and my brothers have aspects of combat and strategy... As you see I am a master of strategy in all aspects and I keep everything organized, Raphiel is a master combat specialist and is usually in the front lines, and Hassiel is the leader which means he always keeps moral up and when needed he lands the final attack on any enemy we face” Uriel finished as I walked up to both princesses.

“Well it was a nice time we all had and thank you Celestia and Luna for giving me housing this land I have arrived in” I told them smiling.

“No thank you for visiting us and showing us your brothers which I might say reminds me of Luna and I” Celestia said to me

“Yes Hassiel tis were a formidable meeting” she said as she was looking at Raphiel.

“Ok bro's it's time to leave” I told them

“Aw... Can't I still have a conversion with Luna” Raphiel said pouting at me

“No. We have to go ok?” I demanded

“Fine... Ok Luna nice talking to you even though it was short” he said winking at her.

“Uh...yes” Luna said blushing again.

“Celelstia it was also a pleasure meeting you and like Raphiel said it was short but I hope for more of these meets” he said shaking her hand

“No no no I was pleased to meet you” she said smiling deeply

“Ok guys let's go now and Celestia could I get an address to this real estate pony you talked about” I told them as we powered up again and Celestia gave me an address in a piece of paper as we teleported away

The princesses were left there alone now as Celestia talked to Luna.

“So you like him” she said causing Luna to blush.

“How did you know?” she said innocently.

“It was obvious sister of mine, mostly with the profound blushes you made on your face” Celestia said chuckling at her.

“Tis not of humor” Luna said I an angry tone.

“I'm sorry sis” said Celestia.

“Well sister you cannot be talking either I saw you looking at Hassiel” she said as Celestia blushed slightly.

“Well it seems we both have found liking for these new ponies I see” Celestia said pondering in her mind.

****

Ponyville

We had been gone for 2 hours but it seemed like forever as we appeared outside of town

“Ok you two... Let's find this place” I told them

“Isn't that the place” Raphiel said looking at a building with the sign saying ‘real estate’ in blue bold letters

“Huh... How convenient” I said to Raphiel

All of three of us walked into the building which was small we saw a pony on his desk shifting though papers

He was a dark tan earth pony with greyish white hair and his cutie mark was of a house with a sale sign in it

He looked up at the three of us and said

Hello my there I see you three want a house... Well you have come to the right place, my name is: Sales Estate ... You might think weird his name is things he does well my parents were lucky for naming me that” as he finished I spoke:

“Well nice to meet you and yes we are here for a house but princess Celestia said that she was going to pay for it”

“Oh... Ok but she can only pay for a month because of new rules that were passed recently” he said.

“That doesn't matter we just want a temporary place of say” I told him.

“Ok then come to my back office and I'll show you the available houses that I have” he said as we followed.

All four of us went to a bigger room a I was surprised of the models he had of every house in Ponyville.

“Wow you made all of these houses” I looked at the model houses.

“Yes... It took me a while but it was worth it so as you see the ones with a red sticker are ones that have been bought and the green ones are available and the ones with a yellow sticker are available but there are ponies living there already...”

Me and my two other brothers looked around for a house.

“Umm sir can you give us the houses that are available with three or more rooms in them” I told Sales estate.

“Sure...” as he took pins and put them around the houses that were under the specifications I told him narrowing it down to three houses.

The first house was near the center of town but it just had three room’s one kitchen and one bathroom.

The second house was around the area and it also had three rooms with a kitchen, two bathrooms and a small patio

The last house surprised me. It had five rooms, a music studio, a gaming room, three bathrooms and unlike the other two it was two stories, it had two kitchen, two big living rooms and it was in the outskirts of town which meant it had a big yard and to top it off it had balcony with and a patio on the back of the house.

“How about that one” I pointed to the house that I saw last.

“Good choice sir even though it has a yellow sticker on it I do like the architecture on it and the space it has” he said delightfully adding.

“Do you mind living with other ponies?”

I looked at him and shook my head no.

“Well then... Is it a deal or what?” he said taking out his hoof.

“Deal” I told him.

“Ok... Just let me get some paper work done and bam you have your own living space” he said leaving the room.

“We both like the choice you made isn't that right Raphiel?” said Uriel.

“Yea bro... I like it mostly for that music studio and game room,” he said smiling “we could practice our music there”

“Yea your right man I haven't played any instrument for a while now” I said to him.

All of sudden Sales came back in:

“Ok you three I have everything ready all you have to do is sign here...” pointing at the paper.

One by one we signed our names on the paper as he shook our hands telling us:

“Congratulations... You have a house now”

“Thanks man and don't worry... Princess Celestia promised you with the money for whatever house we would of gotten and she said she would personally deliver the money just send her a letter of the cost ” I told him shaking his hand again

“Ok sir I will” he said as we are walked out of the building.

“Wait!... You forgot your keys” as Uriel got them

“Well brothers I think we should go to our new house what do you say”

“Yea we should... So we can pa...r...ty!!!” Raphiel said with enthusiasm.

“If our pony roommates agree with that” Uriel said.

~~~~~~

15 minutes of waking later

“Well here we are ‘home sweet home’ ” I said happily.

“Ah... This house looked like the model but it's bigger and more elegant close up” Uriel said.

“Yea shut it with your awe and open the door” Raphiel said to Uriel.

“Ok little bro” he said as he took the key from his bag and walked to the front door and opened the lock.

“Aha... ” as the lock turned.

We all walked in and observed the house from the living room.

“Awesome... I like this” I said trotting around.

“Ok guys let's look for our rooms and I hope our roommate's see us” I said again as we went to look at what room we would choose...

Author's Note:

I will be putting chapters more chapters out as soon as I can but for now expect a pause for a while...

Also tell me what need to tweaked a bit when it comes to the story itself or the flow of it.

Thanks for the likes and Brohoof to you all :^)

Edit notes.... Edited speech in certain parts and some grammar