• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,744 Views, 45 Comments

The Guardian: Adventures in Equestria - theone2three



Can actions change ones destiny, well for one teen that might of just happened.

  • ...
12
 45
 1,744

Chapter 14: The Follow Up

Author's Note:

Loooong chapter ahead for you guys/gals.
Better written than my last two chapters

So enjoy and give my story a like or a comment! :^)

And this is the last of the fully written chapters... my other chapters are still being written but at least this will take some tome to be read!

Also a shipping warning :P



It was Friday and I had a another meeting with the Princess ... Well a date or whatever you want to call it.

I woke up as usual and with Rex in his bed beside mine.

He was covered up to his nose snoring and mumbled something that I couldn't understand.

I went to take a morning shower and just sat there as the warm water just pelted me .

I went to down to the kitchen and saw my brothers and Vinyl and Octavia.

“Hey man what's up!” Raphiel said to me.

“Nothin’ much ... ” I said nonchalantly.

“Wow I expect more enthusiasm from you” he said to me.

“I'm not always a morning person” I told him.

“So what going on today for you guys?” Vinyl asked us.

“I will be trying on a new outfit” Uriel said to us.

“Lame...” Raphiel responded as Uriel just gave him a mean look “Anyways... I'm going to test how fucking fast I can go with these wings with Rainbow Dash” he finished taking out a small tin out and opening it.

I looked at him as I realized what he had...

“Why? Bro' ... Just why?” I said to him.

“What?! Can't I have a puff or two” he said pulling one out

“What is that?” Octavia asked

“Yea ... Raphiel what's that?” also asked Vinyl.

“Oh ... Just some weed or marijuana... What ever you want to call it” he said putting it in his mouth.

“Is that like a cigarette or what?” Vinyl asked intrigued of what he had in his mouth.

“You could say that,” he told her with a slight muffle in his voice “ but it doesn't kill you per say just gives you a high if you know what I mean”

Me and Uriel just ignored him a I got my breakfast.

“Oh look at you with your crêpe” I said to Uriel.

“we we... Going a bit of French today because I'm so happy that Rarity and I are going to the Grand Galloping Gala...” he said doing a sort of twirl.

We all chucked a but as he he said something to me:

“Well you can't be laughing you still don't have Celestia in your clasps and I know you want her...” he finished a he smirked at me.

The room was silent as Raphiel busted out laughing

“Oooo... I know you wanted that plot” he said falling off his chair laughing.

I just gave a glance... As Octavia asked me:

“So when did this happen?” giving me a smirk.

“Umm.... About a week ago” I said blushing a bit.

“Octavia leave the stallion alone... Don't you know he getting some from the Princess... ” Vinyl said as Raphiel pelvic thrusted.

“Will you stop... Let's not talk about you and Luna...” I said to Raphiel.

He stopped laughing and just gave me a confusing glance.

“Yeah that's what I thought... ” I told him as I got my bag.

“What are you leaving already without eating?” Uriel asked me.

“Oh... I forgot...” as I levitated the plate and walked out of the kitchen.

Uriel didn't stop me as Vinyl asked a question.

“Why didn't he just his magic... I mean...” Looking at Uriel “ you both have horns ... Use them ” she finished munching on some crêpe.

“Well Vinyl... We aren't use to using magic... At all... I mean we have gone to places where magic is real but using our powers is as effect as using magic as you can see with Raphiel...” he finished as they looked at Raphiel.

He was in the middle of levitating a jar of maple syrup and turned to look at them.

“What?” he said as they just laughed at him.

“What's so funny?” he said with a perplexed look.


I walked outdoors to a crisp and moist morning with a fresh breeze blowing throughout my body.

Celestia had told me in a note she sent after her first meeting to meet outside of Ponyville in a meadow at 9 am.

I looked at the time and it was 8:55.

Crap I'm going to be late’ I thought as I started to gallop to said location.

As I was running out of nowhere I crashed into someone.

*Crash*

I got up slowly and looked at who it was...

It was Twilight with some scrolls scattered around.

“Oh I'm so sorry Twilight ... Let me help you up” I said to her as I assisted her up.

“Thanks Hassiel... And don't worry I wasn't looking either...” She told me “ Anyways why the rush?...” she asked.

“Umm... Well you see I'm going to talk to Celestia about things...” I said nervously.

“Oh... Wait!? She's in town?” she asked alarmed.

“Sort of...” I responded putting my hoof behind my head.

“Well can you tell her that her student said hi” Twilight told me with a smile.

“Sure!” I said with enthusiasm.

“Well bye talk to you later” she said as I waved away.


Under a tree overlooking ponyville and looking at canterlot was a Alicorn with a rainbow like mane sitting there patiently waiting for a certain pony to arrive...

What's taking him so long... He should of been here 5 mins ago’ she thought. Looking at her bag.

Then she heard some galloping in the distance and sure enough it was him running as fast as possible as her face was elated of his presence.


As I arrived I saw Celestia sitting under a tree and I jogged up to her.

“Morning... Celestia... Sorry... I... Was ... Late... StuffhappenedandIran...” I said catching my breath.

“Its fine Hassiel I understand” she said to me.

“That's cool... Ok on to whatever we are doing today” I said with a bit of enthusiasm.

“Well I don't travel out of Canterlot to relax often but I think today can be that perfect day to do so...” she said looking at Canterlot.

“Ok ... That perfect” I said as I sat next to her.

I nudged closer to her she looked at me...

My mind instantly started to race a bit. It was a gripping feeling in my chest but I was only about to say...

“Sorry...” I said moving away a bit.

She looked at me and laid her head on my shoulder as I instinctively put my wing around her.

My eyes widened and my heartbeat rose looking straight in front of me with a gaze as she spoke..

“Hey Hassiel...” Celestia said to me.

“Hmm...” I said.

“You remember the other day when we argued and went into tears...”

“Yes...” I said in confusion.

“Well I thought about it and I can say that I'm sorry too for reacting in such a way... What you said was a sensitive subject for me... And ... And” she said stumbling on the those last words.

“Shh... Its ok... I understand...” putting my hoof on her mouth causing her to blush.

I might of looked calm but inside I was panicking about all of this, but nevertheless I couldn't stop here I had to see where this was going to go.

“You wanted relaxation and simple conversation then you'll get it” as I pulled out my iPod out of my bag.

“Wanna hear to some music...?” I said to her.

“In that box looking thing” she said befuddled by its appearance.

“Yea just put one of these in and...” I said putting a ear bud into her ear and looked for a song.

“I don't hear anything ...” she said to me.

“Wait... Looking for a song...” as I scrolled down.

“Aha! here...” As I put on ‘Smell's like teen spirit’ by Nirvana.

Celestia was confused at first of style of music but started to nod her head a bit to the beat of the song.

As the song finished the instrumental version of A Boulevard of Broken dreams by Green day came up.

This song Celestia quite enjoyed mostly because it was by instruments she recognized easily...

I just hummed the melody as she moved her head up to my neck.

I was just thinking ...

Does she really like me? Or is just being friendly... But I doubt it’ I thought as the song finished and I got off of my embrace.

Aw crap what now?’ I thought as I took a quick breath which sounded forced and spoke.

“Celestia?” I said to her as she removed the ear bud from her ear.

“Yes Hassiel...” looking at me with her beautiful gaze.

This made me so nervous that I tried to say something but...

“Umm... Do ... You ... Umm...” I said as she finished my statement.

“Like you?...” as she took a pause.

“Well ... Since our first meeting I've been thinking of our next meeting and at first I denied this fact now and only now I can say to you that yes... I have feelings for you...” she said looking down and blushing.

I lifted her chin up and looked at her.

“Well I feel that it's a mutual feeling I see...” I said smiling.

She just smiled back as I laid next to her.

“Well what now Celestia? ... What now?” I asked her.

“Would you like to be my... My... Coltfriend?” she said hesitantly.

... What! Did she just say that. Looking at her with the most confusing face but composing myself to answer her.

“...oh so that's the path you chose... Yes... I accept” I said to her as she moved and gave me a peck on my cheek causing me to profoundly blush.

‘Wow and like that I have a girl... Let me scratch that marefriend’ I thought as I gave her a warm smile.

“I never thought my first person to date would be a pony” I said out loud...

“Wait!? you never dated before...” she said to me.

“No... I was always too shy to say anything to a girl I liked before...” I said a bit mesmerized still by the kiss.

“Huh... Interesting...” she said looking at me.

“Hey!” I said changing the conversation.

“Want to fly around and enjoy the air?... I want to test these wings out more...” I said to her.

“Sure... If you can catch me...” she said running and taking off...

“Hey not fair!” I said taking off myself..

I quickly reached up to her.

I had only realized how big my wings were compared to hers...

My wings were around the same size but had more volume than hers.

She also looked at my wings ...

“Huh you have big wings for a pony of your size... You'll be great as a glider” she said to me.

I just smiled at her as I started to climb up... As she followed.

We saw a dark boom of light below us and I thought Raphiel.

“Who's that?” Celestia asked.

“Raphiel” I said to her.

“Oh your brother...”

“Yeah one of them...” I said.

“Your other brother talked about training an army or something...” she said to me.

“Yeah... We have a reputation of creating powerful forces out of pretty much nothing ...” I responded flapping my wings.

“One of our missions is to keep Balance and if that means to help fight a war then let it be but we are military masterminds... Uriel creates the strategies... I act as the commander of the forces and Raphiel is our guy in the front lines with the soldiers fighting alongside them giving them a moral boost...” I said to her.

“Hmm... Interesting... I'll keep that in mind...” she said as we started to descend.

We landed right where we started I'm that meadow...

But we weren't alone...

In an adjacent hill Twilight and her friends and my two brothers were there looking at us.

“Oh..oh. There they are” said Rarity as the other look on.

“So you said that this is a date for both of them?” asked Twilight to Uriel.

“Mhmm... And this would be there second meeting...” he said taking out sandwiches out of his bag.

“Ooo... The... Princess has a special somepony” said Rarity as glued her eyes to where they were at.

The rest of the mane six enjoyed the sandwiches Uriel had brought as they took glances at the other hill.

“Man... Hassiel is getting some tonight...” Raphiel said from a branch where he was laying.


Meanwhile I was next to Celestia as she pulled out some food out of her saddle bag.

“Ooo... What kind of food is it” I said to her.

“Some chocolates and a fruit mix” she said putting it in front of us.

“Hey Celestia have you ever dated before?... I know it might be a sensitive topic... But I just wanted to know” I asked her changing the subject again.

“Yes... And sadly for me he left saying we'll meet again but never came back” she said looking up .

“Oh... I'm sorry to hear that... So I'm your first Coltfriend since huh...” I said looking down.

“I guess so... ” she said taking a pause “... I feel old liking you because if you didn't know I am a way over 1000 years old” she said looking at me.

“And you are so young... Unless you aren't ... How old are you Hassiel?” she asked me.

“Well I am 16 but the other half of me which includes my powers is older than time itself... So I always feel older than lots of people but don't feel old for dating me... You still look beautiful even with that age... I'm guessing you have a really extended lifespan” I said asking her.

“Yes I do and thanks for the compliment...” as she gave me another peck on my cheek.

“Hmm... I think someponies are seeing us...” I said looking at the adjacent hill.

And as that happened over on that side:

“Oh crap... He spotted us” Raphiel said to the group as he looked with some binoculars.

“Well what now bro? He said to Uriel.

“Just act natural and if he comes just say we are enjoying a picnic...” Uriel said to the group.


I got up and decided to see them over there...

“Hey Celestia wanna come and look?” I asked...

“Sure Hassiel ... Hey Hassiel can I call you Hassi?” she said with a bit of hesitation.

“Sure you can I don't really mind” I said as we took off and glided to where they were.

“Hey girls and bros... What's up” I said putting my hooves around Uriel and Pinkie Pie.

“Oh Hassiel... We didn't see you there ... Want a sandwich?...” Uriel said nonchalantly.

Pinkie looked at bit nervous as she instantly blurted out...

“We were spying on you!!!” she said quickly covering her mouth...

“Pinkie!!!” said the mares.

“Sorry...” said Pinkie quietly.

“Oh so I was right huh...” patting Uriel on his back.

“We were and... What you gonna do about it huh?...” said Raphiel blatantly.

“I wasn't going to do anything ...” I said to him.

Celestia walked up and whispered in my ear...

“Are you going to tell them...”

I nodded and took a deep breath.

“Well if you saw us embracing each other it was for a reason... ” I said taking a pause...

“We ...are ... Dating... There I said it...” as the mares had shocked faces and Rarity saying...

“Oh my ... And no offence here ... Celestia” she said.

“None taken...” Celestia smiled.

“Well good for you brother... And I might add... You finally have a special somepony as they say...” Uriel said to me.

“Thanks a lot bro... ” hoof bumping him.

Raphiel came up to me and just put his hoof out...

“Oh what no insult...” I said to him.

“Not in front of your marefriend as they say...” he said winking at me.

I just hoof bumped him and rolled my eyes.

“Congrats Hassiel and might I add you two look mighty fine together...” said Applejack to me and Celestia.

“Yes they do... And I'm expecting a suit from you any day now huh” said Rarity.

“Who me?... And for what?... Oh...” I said realizing what she was talking about.

“Ah yes the Grand Galloping Gala I presume” said Celestia.

“Mhmm...” responded Rarity.

“Don't worry Rarity I'll come as soon as possible you can measure me... Even though I could give you my human measurements but that would be useless...” I said looking at myself.

“Well I think we all had a interesting day hmm... ” Twilight said to all of us looking at me.

“You betcha” said Raphiel.

“Yea...” I said looking at Celestia.


After the mane six left with my brothers me and Celestia were left to do whatever now...

“Hey Celestia how about we go and get a bite? huh ... ” I asked her.

“Sure...” she said with a bit of giggle.

“Hmm... I feel better now with you... All of the initial nervousness left and I actually feel comfortable around you” I said bumping my side against her.

“I also feel the same too...” she said doing the same but instead moving me out the way causing me to almost fall...

“Oh sorry” she said grabbing me and keeping me in balance...

“No its ok...” I said as we continued to walk into town...

After a bite we decided to see about that suit and went to Rarity's boutique.

As we walked in I saw the CMC trying to do something...

“Oh hey girls .... What you up to?..” I said as they looked at me and Celestia.

“Hey Mr. Hassiel!” said the three fillies.

“We are trying to do our homework” they said to me.

“Oh...well talk to you later...” I said waving at the three fillies.

As we walked away we saw Rarity working on some things.

“Hey Rarity... I'm here and ready to be measured...” I said standing on my hind legs with my forelegs out.

“Oh there you are I was wondering when you would show up...” she said as I lost my balance and went back to all fours.

“Wow standing in two legs is hard as a pony...” I said looking at my hind legs.

“What are you use to standing on two legs?” Celestia jokingly said with a bit of a chuckle.

“Yes I am ... I'm a bipedal creature in my true form...” I said in a bit of a serious tone.

“Hmm... I feel like I'll never know you completely... There will be always a secret or something I never knew about you...” she said to me.

“Well yeah... Even a being like me doesn't know all the answers of the universe or reality... I'm just here to keep balance and harmony...” I said putting my hoof on my chest.

“So are you ready Hassiel?” Rarity said interrupting our conversation “ if you don't mind” she added.

“Yea... Let's do this” I said as she used her magic to grab a measuring tape.

I just looked at her as she took my measurements.

“Hmm... How is it using magic... I never really use it” I said starting a conversation.

“What!?... You don't use magic?!” Rarity said surprised of what I said.

“Yeah I use my power ... see...” I said raising my hoof and grabbing a ball of yarn...

“Hmm... Well isn't that magic too...” said Celestia as I had it levitating on my hand...

“Huh... A conversation I've had before...” I said to her.

“Wait!... Really?” Celestia said.

“Yes... I once travelled to a land where “magic” was forbidden and I had a argument about it...” remembering back to that moment.

It was a medieval world with humanoid creatures that were similar to humans but were of a blue tint...

We were in a walled city with a center tower the size of Eiffel tower.

It was a cloudy day and me and my brothers were in a mist of a argument with some of the commoners and the guard about what my brother Raphiel did.

We were in marketplace with dozens of these people looking at us.

“I have to say that you're as stubborn as a mule... That's magic... Can't you tell ” said one of the commoners to me and Uriel.

“No it isn't... You see it's our powers which is not magic but energy stored and used as a force... The magic you speak of would require a incantation or some special serum” I said defending myself.

“See... that's magic... Something we can't do...” he said as the guard just agreed with him.

“What!!... You are a!!...” as Uriel covered my mouth.

“Don't try to argue with them... We have to find Raphiel...” he said whispering in my ear.

I just nodded as some guards arrived and pointed there swords at us.

“Halt!” one of them said.

“You're under arrest for being a accomplish of a magic harbourer...” said another one.

I was ready to fight but...

Just let them take us... Maybe that's where Raphiel is’ Uriel said telepathically.

Ok you but better be right’ I said to him.

As the guards took us to the center castle I looked around for a way to escape when we found Raphiel...

We went in as we were escorted to the main chamber where the Duke of the region was at.

As we walked in he was waiting for us...

The chamber was bright on the inside. With stained glass windows but had a black paint which made it darker.

“Oh our guests have arrived...” he said.

He was on a throne sitting with a slouch looking at us with a sort of boredom.

“Well what do you want?... I bet you its freedom... Huh... Well you harbored a magic user and if you didn't know the punishment ... Well I'll tell you... Death... By axe...” he said having a serious looking face at the end..

“I don't tolerate magic... Not I'm my land!... Your death shall be quick!... And try anything fancy I have archers all around and will let loose this...” he said as we looked at a cage next to him...

“Yes... Its a dragon... And it's trained... To kill...”

“Usually they try to escape but they always die...” he said giving a evil laugh.

I kept my calm as I looked around.

“What!?... No response... ” he said to us

As he said that a guard came in...

“My Lord what do we do with this prisoner...” as he pulled out Raphiel...

“He's been killing other prisoners and attacked one of our guards...” as he walked back.

“Oh the magic user huh...” as he walked up to the cage “ well you two will see him die!!!” he said to me and Uriel.

Then he opened the cage as the dragon walked out...

The dragon was green and had lots of scales and spat out fire as he looked at his master for a command.

The Duke just pointed at us as the dragon walked up ...

The guards holding us left quickly as we had the dragon breathing on the three of us...

“What now???” asked Uriel.

“Well show them what we got...” I said to them.

Raphael instantly lunged forward and went head on against the dragon.

Meanwhile me and Uriel attack the guard.

We broke our chains and went to a battle stance.

“Well well... Retaliation huh... Archers kill them...” said the duke as the archers aimed at me.

They shot as I quickly moved out the way.

Then some guards ran up with swords drawn.

I then activated my powers and formed a sword with my hand as it molded in front of me.

I grabbed it and charged at the two guards in front of me.

I yelled a battle cry as I swung my sword at them breaking there's.

They stumbled back as I lunged at one of them and stabbing him in the chest.

As he fell the other guard got his dagger and tried to cut me from behind as I violently swung my sword decapitating him.

Uriel had similar problems handling some the archers.

They kept shooting at him as he dodged every single shot.

He started to climb one of the ledges and reached one the archers.

He grabbed his bow and stabbed him with it and threw him off as grabbed an arrow out of the quiver the archer had.

He aimed at one of the archers and shot ... Hitting him between the eyes killing him instantly.

He grabbed another one and shot at the chandelier in the center where some guards were...

As it fell the guards yelled and got crushed by the heavy glassware as it made a loud bang...

Me and Uriel both looked at Raphiel as he fought the dragon.

It kept spitting out fire was Raphiel used a energy shield to protect him.

He had a sword in his hand as the dragon viciously attacked him.

“Oh come on ... Why won't you die already” said Raphiel he grew ever more impatient as the dragon continued the assault.

“Ok that's it... You're gonna get it you fucking dragon” he said ditching the energy shield and the sword.

He charged up his signature move.

The light in the room filled with darkness as the shadows around us engulfed the light in the room.

“Reality Destroyer!!!!” yelled out Raphiel as the blast hit the dragon, vaporizing him as destroying the wall in front of him.

In the time this was happening the Duke stood in shock as the three of us teleported in front of him.

“So... I see your best men couldn't kill us huh... And your dragon was just a joke ... How sad...” I said mocking him.

“B-b-but... But how?” he said stuttering and shaking.

“It's not magic you fucker,” Raphiel said. “ its called having powers ” he finished shoving the Duke out of the way as we walked to huge gaping hole Raphiel left behind.

“Well we got you out... What now?” Uriel said to Raphiel.

“I think we should go home... I had too much fuckin fun here...” he said as we all laughed at him...


As I finished my story as I said something.

“Looking back it wasn't an simple arguments more like a epic fight...” putting my hoof on my chin.

“I didn't know Uriel fought...” said Rarity as she continued to measure me.

“Yeah he doesn't like it much but his fighting style is all strategy and the use of little energy but lots of thought to disable the enemy unlike Raphiel which is brute force and attacks with instinct” I said to Rarity.

“Huh... So what about you...” she said as she finished up.

Well... I have both tendencies of my brothers which means I use lots of force but I try to quickly disable them with one hit KO's ... Well I try” I said to her.

“Well I'm done and I think I have a suit just around your size” Rarity said grabbing a suit of a rack.

“Here try it on...” she said as I used my powers to put it on.

“Hmm... A bit tight from the neck” I said unbuttoning the top button.

“Oh... Well I can fix that...” as she quickly got some scissors and some black yarn.

I stood still as she worked her magic... Literally.

After finishing the last stitch I looked at the mirror as I put on the top button.

“Wow Rarity you sure know how to fix a suit...” I said looking at myself.

Then Celestia walked up to me and just had a kind of daydream gaze...

“Umm... Celestia ... You ok” I said to her with confusion.

“Mhmm...” as she snapped out of it “... I mean yes!...” as she blushed.

“Ok...” I said turning around and taking off my suit.

“So Rarity how much will it be?...” I asked her.

“Nothing... I would never charge a friend... ” she said calmly.

“Cool... Well thank you a lot and wait a minute.... Isn't the gala this weekend? ” I said looking down thinking.

“Yes it is Hassiel” said Rarity.

“Well perfect timing ... I would assume...” I said looking at Celestia.

“You could say that” as Celestia gave me a seductive look which caused me to blush.

“Ok... Well thanks Rarity... Again and we'll be seeing you tomorrow night...” I said walking to the door.

“Ok and ta-ta” she said as me and Celestia walked outside.

It was mid-afternoon, the clouds were rolling in the sky and like always there was a nice breeze and I decided to walk around Ponyville with Celestia as we talked.

“So you are a being with powers... But what can you really do?” she said to me.

“Well... I keep balance but you already know that... I control the aspect of all good and light... Which means I'm a being of light and good but even then its not full story... ” I said as we found a bench to sit at.

“These powers are meant to used as the ultimate means of keeping peace or justice or destruction in this realm called reality with not only includes one universe but almost infinite ones... I decide what is necessary to have balance even if it means destruction which my brother Raphiel specializes in... Or to resolve it with words not action like Uriel or even find the good and exploit that in which I'm involved in...” I said as she her interest grew as started to listen to me more.

“We sometimes switch roles like... I could cause mayhem and destruction or Raphiel create peace with words and the reason behind that is that our powers aren't single minded... They mold to the situation and we can either follow our true calling or go outside our “zone” as they say and try another approach but in the end there has to be a solution no matter how drastic it might be or how out of our norm it might feel...” I finished as looked at the rolling clouds and took a deep breath.

“Wow... That was very deep... I can understand the concept of your job and duty” Celestia said as laid her head on my shoulder.

“Well most ponies can't... And I always wondered why this was given to me... You know... I think that I'm not qualified to do this but I have shown that I am and I also wondered a life without powers... ” I said looking at Celestias flowing hair.

“Yes.... I too wonder what if I wasn't a princess and I can say that I would of never learned some of the lessons I've learned over time...” she said closing her eyes.

I just looked at her with a smile and used my wing to brush her hair.

After a while she woke back up as it was close to sunset...

“Oh my...” Celestia said getting up.

“What?” I asked her.

“I have to lower the sun ” as she used her magic and went up into the air and opened her wings and lowered the sun.

My eyes gazed her form as she finished.

And as the sun fell the moon rose to take its place.

“Wow...” was the only word I said as she came back down and sat next to me again.

“Hmm... I see you were amazed” she said with a smile in her face.

“Hell yeah!!!... ” I said to her with enthusiasm.

“Well I'm glad you liked it... ” she said was we got out of the bench and walked to the outskirts of Ponyville.

“I felt great today spending it with you...” Celestia said to me.

“Same here” I said as she looked down.

“Well see you tomorrow?” she said to me.

“Well of course we have a Gala to go to...” I said as Celestia facehoofed herself.

Then I looked at her as our eyes meet.

We just gazed each other as we got closer and then...

Our lips locked and we shared a kiss.

Our faces flushed red as we pulled apart.

“Night Celestia... ” I said brushing her hair.

“Night to you Hassi...” as she turned around and used her magic to teleport away.

My thoughts were racing as I walked back home.

I got my key to the house as I opened the door.

I walked in as I threw myself onto the couch and looked at the ceiling smiling

‘Oh... I forgot to tell her that me and brothers wanted to preform... ’ I thought as Raphiel walked up to look at me.

“Umm... Bro... You ok?... You seem a bit too happy...” Raphiel said to me as he jumped up with a sudden realization.

“You ... You... Dog ” he said tapping me on the shoulder.

“What?... What are you talkin' 'bout?” I asked him.

“You got some from the princess... I know that face!...” he said while jumping up and down pointing his hoof at me.

“Yea and... Its none of your business...” I stated to him.

“Yea... I know ... Just wanted to mess with you...” he said walking away.

I got out of the couch and went to the fridge and grabbed some leftovers and heated it up.

“Hmm... Spaghetti and bread... Well its food” I said to myself as I dug in.

I indulged myself to the meal enjoying every bite as I thought about Celestia.

Well now having a marefriend is going to be fun...I guess ... Hmm... I wonder...’ I thought as somepony interrupted me.

It was Vinyl Scratch with some of her DJ equipment as she walked to her room.

I walked up to see what was up.

“Hey Vinyl what you doing?...” I asked her.

“Hey Hassiel... Just setting up some stuff for tomorrow...” she said trying to figure out where to plug in some cords.

“Hmm... Would one of those things be the Grand Galloping Gala?...” I said asking another question.

“Yea ... I'm suppose to help with the acoustics of the place so Octavia's little group can be herd by all the ponies...” she said to me.

“Huh...well I was wondering if you can add some stuff to what your doing there .. And don't worry I'll help out...” I said offering my assistance.

“What you plannin'? ” she asked.

“Oh just a bit of a performance from yours truly... ” I said to her.

“Oh I like where this is going...” she said taking off her shades.

“Well what are we waiting for let's do this!!!” I said loudly as Raphiel walked down to see what was up.

“What in the hell is goin' on here?” he said with s confused face.

“Oh... I'm helping Vinyl here set up for the gala tomorrow... But with something special” I said to him winking my eye at him.

“What... Are we going to play? Because if we are then I'll have to go practice like now...” he asked me as I nodded.

“Fuck... Yeah!!! ” he said loudly hoof bumping me and Vinyl and quickly leaving to go to the studio.

“Well I hope you can show those rich ponies what it is to rock... ” Vinyl said to me.

“Oh we will ... We will” I said quickly grabbing my bag and getting out my storage cube.

“What's that thing” she said was I pressed the red button on the side.

“You'll see...” I told her as I said a command.

“Cube can you give me some electronic cables ... Similar to these...” I said as I scanned some of the left over cables Vinyl had laying around.

Then the storage cube materialized a bag of cables and landed in front of us...

“Neat...” said Vinyl as she grabbed the bag and started to pull out some wires.

“Yea... It really is...” I said.

For the next hour and a half we set up all of the wiring and tested out the mics and speakers.

After all of that I said goodnight to Vinyl and went upstairs to my room.

As I walked in I slipped into bed and grabbed my locator and activated the voice log function and started to speak...

Well its Friday and its been almost two weeks in this world and I can finally say I have got use to it. I have had two dates with a princess named Celestia and we are dating now. She is a marvelous mare and I am gratified to date her... She is sweet, loving , understanding and not to mention beautiful. But I wonder the day I leave how she will feel and even though this question bugs me all I have to do is live the moment and enjoy every second. To other things... I have not resumed my search for Chaos and I feel like his arrive won't be for some time. I also have an idea for opening a portal back to my world as I was meditating this week but it would have to be built. The ideas are far and wide but I can say that I will talk to Uriel about it soon. I still don't have a clue what time period I am in... It's hinting to pre season three but I won't know until I let some time go by. My locator can tell lots of things but I haven't found out this exact time period yet... And the data supports my hunches but again time will tell. Next on the list is getting to know the population better... I feel like we and I mean me and my brothers have not really talked to the locals more... Its been all us and I will try to change that soon. I will end this in a happy note ... I will enjoy tomorrow because there will be a gala!.

Log: equestria: number 2

I saved the log and turned my locator off.

Then I drifted to sleep hoping for a better tomorrow...

Comments ( 4 )

WHAIT.... How tall is Hassiel compared to Celestia

5999474 that's a good question I've been stuck on that for a while now to be honest I would say as tall as big Mac but not as bulky which would make the height reasonable

6002682 That would actually make sense

6002682 how long till next chapter

Login or register to comment