• Published 13th Jun 2013
  • 420 Views, 0 Comments

what you sow - gluestick-thepony



Fluttersy takes a trip with her freinds to a town of Albay, a suprise mission suddenly fades away, and something comes to endanger the day, will everyone be okay?

  • ...
 0
 420

what you sow

What You Sow
A rhyming, grimdark, mystery( if the rhyming sucks too bad I will write a none rhymy version. I can’t rhyme battles either.)
By Gluestick
-----------------------------------

It was a bright cloudy day and not a care in the world, three teen stallions were testing what they heard.

What was spoken of a cave, from curiosity they began to crave.

A guard in training was the first one of the trio, the other two followed close, they took it slow.

The one in the back was falling behind, the guard disappeared up ahead, they said he’ll be fine.

The other two colts got lost as there trail got cold, worried for their friend they began to get bold.

They sped there advance, they had to find lance, they never saw it coming, there was chaotic whining, worried there friend might not stand a chance, they ran up and got a glance.

There was bloody armor and a male foal in the trail, they saw blood and wanted to bail, They fled on Lance, he never stood a chance.
The cave grew wide and to their demise they say the kid had black for his eyes, and the problem with him was not a disguise, the smaller of two thought he was wise, He bucked at the boy, was flung like a broken toy.

The last of the trio was standing and bleating, for his friend the ceiling was eating.
He stopped and he stared and cried and prayed, the colt let out a wail, mouth agape was a void, he bayed.
Then Silence…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Sparkle alicorn princess, puzzled, plotted and won’t digress, Up all night in her library, she began to get weary.

She just had to promise Zecora to practice her rhyming, Though was worried, always anxious about her timing.

She was bewildered by the deaths of pony folk’ that was a folk song?’ she began to joke, Fun at twilight Spike began to poke’ that story was scary after all’ hearing those rumors made him feel small.
Spike had a sheet and pretended a ghost, you read too many books he started to boast.

Twilight was passive and her assignment is massive, A celebration in Albay demanded attention, friends and family came from all over the nation, she packed with great dedication and great anticipation, to meet Celestia would bring outstanding elation, this teacher was her minds foundation.
Gathering knowledge was her goal, she loved ghost stories since she was a foal.

As they were done packing there came a rapping while spike was napping, Twilight was coming what the noise flared up she began running.
Hastily open came the door, silence and nothing more.

‘now what could of stirred such rapping, and left Spiky to his napping?’
The mare looked outside, her senses confided, to dark she decided, tired she abided To peek her head further out the establishment, she was scared upon such horror event.
She saw a pair of glowing red eyes and in anger began to cry’ Pinkie Pie! Oh why, do you roam the land over yonder town, scaring ponies-“ guilty Pinkie began to frown.
Interrupted by herself, she put her books on the shelf, and went to bed saying goodbye and commands Pinkie to do the same.
Pinkie pie=a story of rhymes that’s insane! Be careful it might be lame.
“go to bed fourth wall heathen, or you will die in the next cut scene!”

Pinkie pie trotted away’ fine…’ spoke the party pony…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning and dawn was bright and neon morning burned the sky with orange glowing, all six friends were with their families, all but two Dashie and Fluttershy denied of kin memories. Dashie was fine with her adoptee scoots, Fluttershy cried as her mind began to boot. She was stranded on the ground, and was alone this time around.

She had to go there wasn’t a choice, the sounds of her friends smothered her voice. They were the only family she had, it really made her very sad. To see twilight and Rarity families hugging she began to cry, Applejack was content noticed as well as pinkie pie.

They approached the sobbing mare yellow, though AJ could relate to her sorrow. A tender hoof was all she needed’ I have no family!’ she thoroughly bleated.

AJ and Pinkie knew how to aid’ we’re your family’ the earth ponies said. Her heart was lightened but soon was frightened’ I’m sorry to ask but…’ with docility her sentence ended.
They rolled their eyes and looked toward the luggage, slowly the material began to budge, onboard the train was a family of farmers, to introduce to royalty brought them great honors, Twilight met the family and happy to abide with glee pinkie’s pa handed a stone, it was smooth, grainy, hollow inside it was a marvelous fossilized bone.

The old farmer leaned over to Twily with a grin ‘I found a dragon in the cave I was in.’
Pinkie wanted to party about accepting the gift, but when twilight said no she became bereft.

Everypony and a dragon found a chair and sat, the mourning pegasus heart fell flat, even Rainbow dash had a sister… she had a mother, unaware if she missed her. She had not a relative not even a cousin, AJ turned to the mare ‘why’re ya sobbin’?’

A moment had passed through the story they learned her mother had died, Fluttershy was an orphan with Rainbow dash to hide.

The train met at the Albay station, the families showed great motivation, they stepped off the train onto a grassy plain, between them and the town was a road up and down, the trail led to the location, at the park was the special occasion.

But little they knew this nightmare night, would be especially full of fright. For there was worry and concern, among the folk negativity churned. The town asked around as to why, but in giving answers they began to cry. It took awhile inevitably they have their mission, dead teens in a spooky cave puts a knife in there spooky vacation.

Aside from there arguments and gathering elements and medial sediments they must advent; for upon dawning there jewelry, from there library armory, a young colt came into view.
Fluttershy ran into the woods, tell her friends she should, but he must not askew.

There’s a monster on the loose, and to avoid death’s noose, the colt had to return…
Her heart began to burn, she could not breath or bay, could not should to her dismay; her heart sat adamant to the nearing colt, but as he came closer, he fades in front of her, leaving her trail so cold.
‘Wait a minute my new acquaintance! I mean no harm, just give me a chance!’
She frowned with a bow, and left back to town.

The nighttime fell like a wail in a library, though festivities were to the contrary.
Though three deaths occurred before this ovation, would not sway for such an occasion; to Fluttershy’s lament, she chose to be silent; not a peep or a tone, but suspicions alone brought to fruition, an absolution.
“Rainbow dash!” squealed the butter pony in surprise, she barely guessed through her disguise. “isn’t a shadow bolt suit not very astute?”

“you’re acting funny” said Rainbow dash.
“you came out of nowhere as quick as a flash!”
Fluttershy was not amused but slightly bemused” why off all the weird jest bring you to chose ME to jest?”

She looked into the forest and began to frown” that poor colt he must not live in town.”
Rainbow dash was all too concerned, of the ghostly story she had learned, so she told Fluttershy and she began to cry.
“Three colds might have died in a cave? That is horrible!” she started to rave; Rainbow dash got a look of upset” ghost stories?” she started to fret.

As quick as it started the party had finished, a little shorter than pinkie had wished.
Everyone was in bed, except for Dashie way over her head, Fluttershy got scared and fled, due to stories she had been fed.
Fluttershy is safe inside the woods, the critters will protect her they should, she thought and pondered all hot and bothered about Dashie and the words discerned, she found herself cornered and her mind was tethered to a cave and became concerned.

The darkness left grey stains on the entrance via the dark, the shadows made it hard to see past the bark, a black hole formed in her presence, and discerned the word…silence.

The story be true? She began to rue; yet such a structure of natures design, left a warm welcome of crafty design. The feeling of bliss and sublime.
The caves’ gape was barely colt size however, as she slipped between rocks it was wider. she slipped and arouse such a clatter, she got up no guess what’s the matter, but she couldn’t be gladder, the white light made her faster; she came to a halt, when she ran over the colt, she looked around a ways and averted her gaze.

The caves had decor, of bodies and gore. She looked above, heard the coo of a dove, but to her dismay her friends were flayed, the crimson dripped like a loose faucet, scared to what might cause it, when she saw the colt recollect, the pegasus became manic…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up in bed. “it’s all in my head?”
Twilight arose and began packing. Unaware of Fluttershy panicking.
“still scared of that story Fluttershy?” twilight was worried.
“where is Dashie Twi?” she said hurried; she was the last on the train” what of the mission?” she began to complain.
“there was no mission” said Rarity in arrogance.” Just a story spread by ignorance.”
Rainbow dash boarded the train from the back” where the hell where you!?” she started to quack.
Fluttershy shrugged” I was in bed.” Still feeling thick in the head.

They were back in Ponyville, some the town gave them a chill. They went their separate ways, and continued their days, as time passed, the memories last.

Fluttershy was tending her duties one day, her creatures in stir and dismay, her animal turned their gaze among a thicket of vines, when she gasped and bayed at her find.
Past the trees just on the edge of the forest, she spotted part of a creature limping thrashed, she followed it and it vanished, her search took time to finish; but upon her terror, she came upon such a horror; in the grass lied a fresh starved zombified foal, with pupils missing and body all thrashed she had a goal… to scream like hell and oh did she scream, her voice head from space it would seem.

In ten seconds was Rainbow which wasn’t that hard, and in twenty seconds were the guard; the forest became infested with authority; her friends flocked giving her pity. But the body had vanished, to nothing it diminished.

As chaos arose, and trouble abode to stay at the house she got told; Applebloom was on the farm, she saw the starving colt moving and got bold. When AJ returned, she saw in her home; seeing in the kitchen what had roamed.
“Applebloom what’s this?” spoke upon seeing uneaten plates of food on the table.
“A sense of irony from doing this rhyming?” to resist she was unable.

Pinkie hastily was shushed, out of the room she rushed.
Applebloom peaked under the table” now where did he run off to?”
AJ replied tone raised” let somepony in didn’t you?”

She wandered and pondered.
she checked the cupboards and searched other rooms, she looked up at AJ” he was just in the room.”

Rarity Spike and a popular model, sat and talked about a hotel. Sweetie Belle was upstairs, heard hoof steps in pairs, so Rarity arose with curiosity, she not expecting animosity; but something’s awry, when she found why, instead of CMC, there was to Sweetie.
She ran down the stairs as quick as a flash, forget the agent she couldn’t be brash.
Finding the sibling came above fashion, she loved Sweetie belle more than her passion.

Rainbow dash was sleeping on her back on a cloud, Scootaloo asleep on her tummy when noise grew loud; the y were quick to their wings, advent to all of their wailings; they heard of a foalnapping, thus began their seeking.

“Applebloom’s missing came Applejack crying, she was distressed everypony came running.
Another disappearance sparked hysteria, a monster was hunting right here in Equestria.

Dashie took Scootaloo and went for the sky, and hoping at night the thing could not fly.

The town was restless but tired and the sun was down, the town had to rest except for the families who couldn’t calm down.
Tis was morning and so where was safer but Dashie’s home; but when she awoke with no covers alone. She was in stir, “what happened to her?!”

Whole town was dismayed, they didn’t runaway; what did an enouncement entail, that no one’s hot on the trail.
But hype was escalating, Fluttershy was not waiting; she went to the spot of her macabre find, then found a cave deep past the thickest of vines.
After trial and tribulation she waited, hiding behind a bush she baited; at the cave entrance she fell to a trance.
As she began to get tired she started to lull; then she saw scoots with the cold, it was explained in full.

She awoke looking down, pinned to the ceiling she started to frown. A green glass case held all of the foals, Fluttershy panicked she realized her goals. She struggled from her bundle; The vines began to wear, and they started to tear. To the rock floor she fell with a boom, she could not get help, soon they were doomed.

The colt was young but his face was black, facial features he started to lack, to dark to see color she hid from the colt, for the exit she wanted to bolt.

“it happens again you see what I’ve sowed, I know why you’re here if I May be so bold, I hate kids really I do, they tortured me Shy so I must do too. To pay the ignorant families in kind, so I harvest the foals to pay my fine. A freak who met a timely destiny, can’t I expected to get the best of me?”

Fluttershy stopped all movement and began to walk” what is your name, you’re willing to talk?”
She was afraid not knowing what to say, but emotions could not get in the way.

The foal turned to the glass cage of green, Fluttershy did not want to be mean. If this wasn’t a ghost then, Fluttershy’s toast, twilight was wrong, this aura was string; this was a haunting she went in the cave, now the souls of the foals he started to crave.

The city’s’ foals were gathered, nothing else mattered; he wanted this, the problem is…
Fluttershy was standing between he and his prisoners, in these conflicts there are no winners.
“you reaped theses foals for whom did you sow?”
“A devil if these things you know.”

The cave was aglow, there arose a bellow, the foal was possessed, she managed to guess. This story was fast, the story had wailing of a child not children, possession must be the struggle he’s in.
Dashie’s story she could not recall, she could not think about it all.

From the ground the black haze arose with a smell of sulfur filling her nose. But devil’s and demons are not known to modern ponies. How long has this evil caused such agony.

But her deadly mission was clear the foals could not be here, so she ran real fast, and broke the weird glass.
The walls dulled as a pair of eyes formed, and a mouth, and a nose; the demon had been wearing his face, he struck a pose.
Fluttershy was scared, but she began to run toward the foal; she was interrupted by sharp pain, the demon was trying, but she had a goal.

The foals could not find a way out, as the mare filled with doubt. She was alone and scared, but this foal must be spared. The haze was holding her, and the foal walked closer.
“they won’t escape my maw, you will regret what you saw.”
The voice shook the cavern; rocks fell, she saw a pattern, she was choking however, but Dashie never sais never.
So around the gagging she charged up her lungs she screamed, her loud booming voice had shaken the cave in anger the floating eyes beamed.

Light lead the path to freedom leaving Fluttershy in the haze, she thought back thinking about her living days.

When her eyes went black a rainbow she saw…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

…When she woke up her body was raw.

She wore her element of harmony when she woke,” where is the foal colt to whom I spoke?”
Her five friends were puzzled” Fluttershy, there was no colt when we tussled.”
Applejack spoke with honesty, but Fluttershy believed no amnesty. A colt was trapped and needed saving, but go on a manhunt what was she saying?

Her five friends listened to her lament, and wondered where he went. Fluttershy must not be crazy, and now was no time to be lazy.

Searching for clues in this bloody abode, there was nothing to lighten their load. During the search she spoke of demons and devils a plenty; then spoke of the colt she met recently.

A trail of blood was a path to follow, following deeper in the cave then a bellow.
Fluttershy was in the lead, a foal was in danger; but to evil she was a stranger.

The lead led to a narrow chasm, there was lamination, he was frozen in fear, next to a deeper crack was his location.
Fluttershy’s mind traveled to hundreds of years ago, bullied worse than her then dropped down a hole. An abyss, no one got punished, no one cared; from a devil his soul will be kept and vengeance spared.
That was the deal, this was for real.

The six mares with their elements carefully walked up to the sobbing colt; with a heart full of sorrow and fright the air got cold.

Fluttershy was frozen during her flashback, Twilight approached the colt from the back.
“are you okay? My name is twilight.” The next move filled them with fright, when they entered a plight, and filled with fright.

The colt turned his head toward the purple pony, the black colt turned to face his rescue-e.
the ground moved and Twilight backed away, to the ponies dismay, they did not save the day, there was something in the way.

Only a few feet away Twilight, had no chance to fight; he turned his face and unleashed a mournful wail, the negativity promised hell, as the alicorn was pulled into the ground, there heavy hitter was down.
Scared stupid the ponies had frozen, of all the deaths this had been chosen. Applejack ran at the colt, her buck missed she got cold.

Shivering to death Rainbow dash could not help but mourn, over the spot where her friend sunk she was torn. Applejack was dying from the cold inflicted; Rarity was scared, she ran conflicted. She was lifted by thorny vines, against a wall and began to whine.

A second wail would entail, a piece to solving this horrible tail. He bellowed” I don’t care if I am missed, I won’t go back to the abyss.”

Rainbow dash rushed the foal, she reached her goal, she tackled the colt.
The child had vanished after he cried, then broken wings in the blink of an eye, Rainbow was grounded then he was behind pinkie pie. Frozen in fear pinkie could not budge for this was one hell of a grudge.

The darkness returned, hearts began to burn, nothing was stopped, and it could not be topped. Fluttershy quickly hugged him” you don’t need to hurt them.”

He stopped, he did not budge, he did not yell or nudge.
He stopped and thought hard and long, about how everything went wrong.
He stopped screaming, only thinking, hateful his memories; his family filled reveries.

He was quiet, Applejack thawed, Twilight rose; everyone heals as his heart grows.
He started to sob, Fluttershy being the first vent he ever had; the tone was heavy and echoed making them sad. But when it grew, everyone knew, they needed to leave fast, but Fluttershy stayed past.

Howling winds shook the walls asunder, Dashie had no time to blunder.
This chaos had to soon end, she flew her earth pony friends, Twilight sparkle was able to fly, she carried rarity who started to cry. It was inevitable soon they would find, they had left Fluttershy behind.

The walls collapsed, and memories relapsed, square miles sunk in, there was no diggin’.
Her grave, it was just a collapsed sinkhole; Fluttershy was gone, died helping a ghostly foal.

Three days sad gruesomely passed, but this charade will not last, there was no audience at the funeral, the town had gathered at the hospital.

“you were gone three days, could you not avert your gaze! If you haven’t died, were did you hide!?”
Fluttershy was bandaged up walking about, she wore scrubs she was fine without a doubt. A few bruises and bumps, and a few nasty lumps.

Two days into recovery, the foal’s memory, still a big mystery, brought her some misery.
‘A child of hate never had a chance, he harvested souls and never made a stance.
His cries will stay inside my mind, I hope that peace he will soon find.’

Very soon, right after noon; there arose a clatter, she walked to see what’s the matter.
There was a foal black and green, full of tears from life being mean.

A month had gone by, and a sisterly Fluttershy; was tidying up het cottage like new, pretty soon a colt came in view.
“Hey Starsteel how did you heal?”

A happy expression was exchanged, between these ponies both estranged.
“where are you from again?”
“oh where do I begin?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Stories of villains and deceased a plenty, as they told their stories oh so gently.
But I am at peace, I am at ease, I may be dead but at least I’m free, do not worry about poor me.
Just don’t hold on to your stress, for it’s emotions you sow. You’ll reap yourself problems ,and that is never a way to go.
Pinkie Pie=why do demons talk in rhyme!?
I said my piece without a doubt…
Pinkie Pie=no wait-
I TOLD YOU MY STORY over and out.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment