• Published 12th Jun 2013
  • 413 Views, 2 Comments

Homeward Bound - Lonepone



A continuation of my universe. Mr. Dash and The Doctor go to see the end of the world, but it doesn't go right.

  • ...
5
 2
 413

Judging Interest

Jason steps into the Tardis, looking around in amazement. "No matter how many times I come in here, it is always mind blowing"

The Doctor looks at him with a smile. "Over 900 years, and I still love it. Where to?"

"Could I visit Vinyl one last time before we head home?"

"Sure. You still remember my beginners lesson to flying?"

"Sure do" Jason say.

The two of them walk up to the console, and start hitting buttons seemingly at random. The central pillar moves up and down with the customary vworping sound...

Author's Note:

But Lonepone, this chapter is really, really short? Yes, I know.
But Lonepone, I thought this was marked as cancelled? Yes, I know.
But Lonepone, the authors note is almost the same size as the actual chapter? Yes, I know.

Now that I got that out of the way, onto what I want to say. I may be restarting this series. I've honed my skills, so I won't suck so bad at writing. I want to know if there is any interest in this story, or if reviving this from the dead would be more work then it's worth. If I do restart, I need a massive Doctor Who nerd for assistance.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment