• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 937 Views, 12 Comments

Coming Home - The Gunny



When a battle hardened Veteran returns home and sees everything has changed he has to cope with the loss of his family and perhaps make some knew friends.

  • ...
2
 12
 937

Beat Down / Taking A Stand

“Thunderlane! Front and Center!” Epluribus shouted, the pegasus in question appeared in front of the old stallion and immediately wished he hadn’t. “As you know today’s sparing day! I’ve noticed you seem a little rusty so you’re up first!” Thunderlane HATED sparing day, never any challenges or too many to count, but Epluribus was the CO and he made the rules.

“Okay Uncle, Who am I up against.” Thunderlane sighed, Epluribus gave a wicked smile and pointed to the weight room where the boxing ring was set up.

“Oh you’ll see.” These words made Thunderlane shiver, who would Epluribus possibly have up his sleeve that could cause him to shiver? Was it Snowflake, Skull Fracture? S-S-Spitfire? The sound of a punching bag being beaten mercilessly grew louder and louder. Angry grunts that seemed to seep pure hatred permeated the air. Thunderlane was scared, this sounded way out of his league!

Epluribus and Thunderlane approached the door as did many other pegasi, the sounds of anger, fury and power now echoed through Thunderlane’s ears. Who could he be fighting that wanted to hurt him this badly!?

(~~~~~)

Rainbow Dash arrived minutes after Battle Cry, when she did get there she saw that most of the ponies had gone to the weight room. “Sparring day today...Right.” she thought to herself before walking to weight room, what she saw was enough to make her giddy and nervous. There she saw Battle Cry with murder in his eyes getting ready to fight....THUNDERLANE! Battle Cry looked at her and nodded before turning his attention back to his opponent. In the middle of the ring was “Uncle” as most people called him

“Fillies and Gentlecolts! WELCOME TO THE MAIN EVENT!” Epluribus shouted, the crowd cheered. “Introducing first! Fighting out of the red corner! This Stallion is Air Force Combat Specialist and a Lieutenant in the Royal Air Guard! Give it up for BATTLE CRY!” The crowd shouted even though they knew not who this newcomer was. He had only been in the barracks of the base a couple days now, but Rainbow Dash knew all to well what he was capable of.

“And in this corner! We have the Fighter of the year! Thunderlane!” Thunderlane looked confident now. After all this pony he was up against couldn’t possibly better than him, just a normal, beaten, scarred pony! “Now Come forwards and Touch hooves.” Thunderlane approached, his normal cocky grin was soon replaced with one of confusion when he recognised the face of the stallion he was facing. The two touched hooves, and when Battle Cry spoke it sent shivers down Thunder Lanes spine.

“I. Will. Break You.” Four words that scared Thunderlane more than anything.

(~~~~~)

Battle Cry smiled at the sight of the fear in thunderlanes eyes, he knew RD was watching and now he could finally show her and everyone else how pissed he was.

“FIGHT!” Epluribus said, Thunderlane raised his hoof but like a bolt of lightning he was hit across the face. So hard in fact that one of his teeth went flying out of the ring. Another blow between the eyes sent him reeling backwards, blindly he lashed out and got a lucky blow on Battle Cry who grunted and then proceeded to pummel Thunderlane. He beat him so bad that his face started to swell like a balloon, still no bell rang. He lifted the now battered and horribly disfigured Thunderlane onto his back before tossing him into the air and landing a powerful buck to his stomach which sent the poor stallion flying into the ropes.

“I-I’m sorry I hit her!” Thunderlane groaned, Battle Cry looked at him with a newly founded fury. “Oh shit, you didn’t know did you?” Battle Cry’s response was to bring his hoof down on one of Thunderlanes wings snapping it into multiple pieces. Weakly Thunderlane tried to stand to his hooves only to have them kicked out from under him and then stomped on. By this point the crowd was staring in awe at the two fighters, Battle Cry picked up his hoof and held it over Thunderlanes head. One stomp and it would be over. The bell Finally rang, with that Battle Cry lowered his hoof and walked away, Rainbow Dash trotted up to him and looked into his eyes.

“I feel...” Battle Cry put a hoof on his chin. “Good!” he smiled with a hint of satisfaction on his face.

“No one! Not even Snowflake! Has ever beat up Thunderlane like that before!” Rainbow Dash said, she was slightly proud and slightly nervous about the display but Battle Cry seemed in much better spirits. “So Bats, you wanna get something to drink!?”

“Hooha.” Battle Cry replied, the two ponies exited the barracks watching as several paramedics carted Thunderlane away to the hospital. “I hope hes okay...”

“Really!?” Dash shouted in shock, Battle Cry turned and looked at her before plainly stating.

“No.” His Lips curled into a grin and the two walked to sugarcube corner.

(~~~~)

Berry Punch was packing her things when she heard a knock at the door, without thinking she opened it to see a battered and bruised Thunderlane. He barged in with an angry scowl on his face and immediatly walked into the living room where the bags were strewn about.

“Where do you think you’re going?!” Thunderlane roared, Berry Punch could have flinched, could have been submissive but she didn’t. She stared Thunderlane in the eyes and spoke slowly and clearly as if talking to a dumb animal.

“Nowhere, but you are. This is My house Thunderlane! NOT YOURS!” She shouted, upstairs Flower Petal hid under her pillow and started to silently weep.

“YOU UGLY WHORSE!” Thunderlane roared before he raised a hoof and smacked Berry Punch across the face. “YOU’D BE NOTHING WITHOUT ME!”

“I’D BE SAFE IN MY OWN HOME! I’D BE BETTER OFF WITH BATTLE CRY THAN YOU AND I CAN’T FORGIVE MYSELF FOR NOT REALIZING THAT UNTIL NOW! I WANT YOU GONE!” Berry bellowed back.....

Comments ( 6 )

Wooooooooooo.

Thunderlane gets beat down like a bitch them kicked out if berry's house. What will happen next.

*CROSSES FINGERS* - Raped by minotaurs or gryphon's.

2664140

You have NO idea how satisfying it was to write that chapter, maybe I'll take one of your ideas and send it to a friend of mine. She's more into the dark, cloppy things.

It was as satisfying to read as I'm sure it was to write.

Beat him down Berry!

Ohhhhh shit just got real over here

Login or register to comment