• Published 31st May 2013
  • 2,741 Views, 8 Comments

MLP: ODST - Hazardous Venture - JO3



Some Forerunner tech started acting up as the UNSC battleship Victory made the jump back to Earth, now they are above a strange new world.

  • ...
8
 8
 2,741

Epilogue

A sharp pain pierced the soldier's flesh. An ever present cold forced a shutter. Joe awoke, eyes wide, but vision as though they were still closed. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, dark room, a repulsive flavor greeted his tongue. Coughing the wretched cryogenic fluid out of his system, the soldier lifted the lid off of the cold cylinder. As he fled the cold tomb, the pains in his arms were lifted from him. The groggy soldier walked forward, charred armor creaking in protest to the sudden movement. He reached for a nearby novel on a shelf, but his reading abilities alluded him. He took in his surroundings, survival instincts taking charge. He found himself in a wooden room, with no windows, and only one exit; a staircase toward the back. The survivalist shambled toward the staircase; his only means of exfiltration. Collapsing at the third step, Joe crawled up the obstacle, his muscles screaming “exhaustion” and “pain”. Once at the door residing atop the monumental challenge, the soldier pushed the structure open with all his might. The small door barely opened enough for the fatigued man to walk through. The newfound light beyond the threshold blinded him. Darkness greeted his vision once more. Joe took two more steps forward, hearing a muffled and inaudible conversation, before he completely collapsed once again. The darkness of his vision slowly spread into his mind. He felt his body shift, but he felt nothing more afterwords. He was numb to his senses, but his thoughts had one last thing to say: Am I alive? He did not know.

THE END ?

Author's Note:

Subtle hints are the seeds to all great twists.

Comments ( 5 )

Too many halo x-overs.

2655912
Not enough other games such as armored core for example but i agree there are to many halo x-overs but you cant really complain due to how many fans it has you cant really get rid of it.

I really liked this fan fic.:derpytongue2:
Even though it`s a Halo crossover [ Way to many...] I can`t wait to see part 2! :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Safhell deleted Jul 22nd, 2014

The name Pizza got me sold on this fic. XD

Login or register to comment