• Published 21st Jun 2013
  • 1,549 Views, 27 Comments

Villinous love - aires543



what happens when two villans fall in love with the same changling? all i can say is, CADENCE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

  • ...
16
 27
 1,549

a love spell gone wrong

“Once upon a time there was a Beautiful queen named chrysalis who fed off of love and tried to take over equestria by marrying some random pony dude who happened to be the captain of the royal guard. After she trapped his bratty fiance` and took her place she controlled the captains mind and fed off of his love. She nearly succeeded in taking over if it weren’t for the one thing she fed off of, the one thing she hated most, the one thing she craved most. Love. She was defeated and lonely and had to come up with a new plan to take over equestria but gave up soon because deep down inside she knew she would never have what the captain and his fiance` had. love for another pony.”

“ANY QUESTIONS?!” the evil queen barked to her new hatched changeling class.One changeling raised his swiss cheese hoof timidly, only to slap it down when making contact with Chrysalis’ ice cold glare. “UHG! I don’t feel like talking anymore. class dismissed”


As the class filed out the queen went to her room to sob. Why couldn’t she find a stallion who loved HER?! Sure she had thousands of changelings who loved her but still! She was their queen, they had to love her! (even though canglings are sort of incapable of love, sort of... it's complicated)


The next morning,after crying herself to sleep, she decided to visit cadence, the fiance` for a while just to talk to the pink coated alicorn about her feelings. When she arrived at the crystal empire she immediately saw her “friend.” *GAG!*


“Hello chrissie, what brings you here?” Cadence said behind a smile that masked her terror for the queen.


“looking for sompony who understands love and how to get it. oh, yeah and DON’T EVER CALL MY CHRISSIE AGAIN OR I WILL SUCK THE LOVE FROM YOUR BODY LIKE A CHIPMUNK, please” the queen replied


“A-alrighty then” cadence replied. “follow me” she led chrysalis to the throne room and had her take a seat. “so what are you looking for in a guy?”


“hmmm” the queen pondered “he has to be evil, hate the elements, and have a love for me”


“oh,yeah this is going to be SO easy” Cadence mumbled "all i can go is try to cast a spell to find your guy.”


“if thats what you have to do then do it!! please! i’m desperate!!” Chrysalis begged


“alright” Cadence stood and started casting the spell,nearly destroying the castle.”now all you have to do is wait for your guy to come.” cadence said with flushed cheeks.


Meanwhile in canterlot at the castle


“ahh, how I do love fine art in the castle gardens” Discord sighed peacefully.

Right then a giant pink heart fluttered by his face and showed him an image. An image of a black alicorn mare with the most luminous green eyes and the most gorgeous blue-green hair. It was chrysalis. Disord looked at the image with such love, that he didn’t notice the good leaking out of him like a deflating balloon. with a snap of his claw it started to rain chocolate milk. “Discords back,baby!!” he yelled “and i’m off to claim my bride!!” with that he flew off toward the changeling hive.


in the crystal empire


There was a shadow that was going around equestria. it was King sombra as a matter of fact. He was after Chrysalis as well after some weird floating heart showed him a beautiful mare brought him back to life. “i must find her!” he said and started off toward the changeling hive.




In The hive

“He’s never going to come!” Chrysalis wailed. She had been waiting for three days expecting her beloved to come but he hadn’t. yet anyways.


“Chrissie, i’m home!” Shouted draconequus who bashed through the wall. To Chrysalis, he was hotter than a chile pepper.(she may have hated it when cadence called her chrissie, but when discord did it, to her, it was just cute)


“where is my beloved!” Yelled a shadow who came in through the door.He was cuter than a baby changeling.


“oh,dear” Said a confused Changeling Queen. Who to the two men thoght was the most beautiful thing in the world


After a short fly to the crystal empire.


“CADENCE YOU IGNORANT TWIT! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!!!” Chrysalis screamed.


Cowering, cadence replied “I-I don’t know w-what happened!! you must be special”.


“And what is that supposed to mean?” Crysalis asked while glaring at the princess


“I guess it means you are the perfect match for two guys? I don’t know! All I do know is that the only way to fix this is to choose one!”


What the two mares didn’t know was that the two bachelors were already fighting about who loved Chrysalis more.


“I LOVE HER MORE THAN ALL THE CHAOS IN THE WORLD!” yelled Discord


“WELL I LOVE HER MORE THAN THE MY CRYSTAL SLAVES!!!” Sombra shot back


“WHY YOU LITTLE...!” Discord said as he charged at the king.

You would think that they would be beating each other pretty severely right? WRONG! They were fighting like teenaged mares with hooficures, whipping their hooves/ claws/paws at each other with their heads turned the other way.


Chrysalis looked at the two boys and sighed. “I guess you’re right candace.”


“CADENCE” corrected the princess


“WHATEVER!” Yelled the queen and then she cleared her throat. “oh boys!”


The weak fighters stopped immediately at the sound of her voice. “yes my love? shut up! no you! why you little!” They said in unison.


“I have decided to hold a contest to see who I should marry.” Said the Queen. “the contest will be......A RAP BATTLE!”


“A rap battle....? seriously?” asked cadence.


“what? thats what the kids do these days!" replied the Queen.



And so the two boys went to work on their songs.



1 hour later.


“Are you boys ready?” Crysalis asked.


“YES!” they both replied.


“then lets hear it! discord you go first!”

The draconequus stepped forward and began singing.


“You can’t be serious, my sweet little chrissie. Your sending we to battle this little prissy? I was in control of equestria, believe me that was fun. He didn’t even control the crystal empire for more minutes than one! You need a dude more sinister than he, that’s exactly why you should choose me!”


Outraged sombra chimed in.


“Draconequus? HA! I laugh at the name! Everyone knows his techniques are horribly lame! I struck fear into ponies and made the balance tilt! All he did was make it rain measly chocolate milk! My darling changling, you have beauty and grace. would you really like to be in that thing’s embrace? Together we can bring impending doom, thats exactly why I should be your groom.”


As the two boys finished Chrysalis just sat there stunned. ‘Which one?!’ she thought to herself. She then gave it some thought and realized who it should be. “I have chosen whom I will marry!”


3 months later.


“And by the power vested in me I now pronounce you Changeling and Draconequus! You may kiss the bride!” Said Princess celestia.


Discord kissed his lovely queen as the crowd of changelings and ponies cheered.


“Uh, Princess? are you sure it’s a good idea to let them get married?” Asked a worried Twilight.


“Well my faithful student, everypony deserves to be loved.” Repiled a happy Celestia.


Yes, thats right discord won and Celestia was happy for them. It was the very first villain wedding celestia had ever allowed. What happened to sombra you may ask? He was turned back to a shadow and now stays in a cave wondering what he did wrong. And so, Chrysalis finally found love and the guy she loved actually loved her back. And yes, princess celestia cast a spell on discord so his wife wouldn’t “accidently” suck the love right out of him. All was right with the world as the happy couple floated off on a cotton candy cloud towards the bahamas for their honeymoon. And they lived happily ever after.

THE END.

Author's Note:

this is my very first fanfic! i know it's not much, but it's the best i can do. i know you guys might not like the ship, but thats okay. please don't hate on my story. thx 4 reading!!

Comments ( 27 )

:applejackconfused:Chrysacord and Sombralis?
:rainbowderp: Ummm... I'm actually scared to read this.
Oh well.. :rainbowdetermined2:

2757584 don't worry it's not that bad. thx 4 being my first comment :raritywink:

2757642 :rainbowlaugh:
It was funny, you get an upvote! You should do some grammar fixing, but it was an alright first story! :pinkiehappy:

2757647 yay! i'm glad you liked it! :pinkiehappy:

2757840 i'm guessing you didn't like the story? :fluttershysad:

2757980 well it's my first so i can expect that from some people, but you didn't hae to be mean about it :fluttercry:

2758028
you're kiding right? I AM THE UBERDEATHNINJA!

2758077 no i am NOT kidding and if you don't knock it off i will report you!

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful queen named Chrysalis,"

In your dreams, Chryssie. :yay:

2758243 :rainbowlaugh: haha yeah she wishes!

2758134
you wouldn't be the first. now run along and wallow in your self pity, vermin. I HAVE SPOKEN!

2758349 yeeeaah, just ignore the uberdeath whatever dude. he's a hater. Here are some tips: try not to rush your story too much, and check over your grammar every once and a while while writing your story. Keep it up! :raritywink:

2758634 thx for the tips, and yeah i will ignore him, ive seen his proffile he's a troll. i'll check my grammar more often. thx 4 reading! :pinkiehappy:

Hah discord and sombra slap fighting :rainbowlaugh:
Villains indeed.

2764831 yup for some reason thats everyones favorate part. :twilightsmile:

This was funny,lovable,and just amazing:yay:...I want to write fanfics but i can't think like i used to:fluttercry:...i used to have tons of ideas,but i guess i'm not what i used to be...do you maybe have any pointers i could use?:fluttershysad:

2769448 a good poionter is to watch the mlp episodes a few more times. pay attention to what you think would make a charactor better. i thoght chrysalis would feel better if she had someone to love, and the same goes with discord and sombra. and i just like to make my stories funny, it's my thing. i also pay attention to the trends and stuff on youtube, thats how i came up with the rap battle. combine all of these things and a little imagination and BOOM you have some insparation! i hope i helped you out. :raritywink:

:rainbowhuh: Discord married Chrysalis. :twilightoops: Okay? But, a good fic otherwise. Just has some grammar mistakes but that doesn't matter! Good job! :pinkiehappy:

2877606 lol it all started with a picture of discord kissing chrissie, then this idea popped ino my head

I started crying cuz it wasn't king sombra:raritycry: but what ev

Comment posted by Strata deleted Dec 9th, 2013

you wouldn't be the first. now run along and wallow in your self pity, vermin. I HAVE SPOKEN!

This guy is a laugh!:

2758634

What he/she said.

Otherwise... Unexpected ship, bit hey, you're a new writer. We all are/were. :twilightsmile:

May wanna check your spelling in the description...

4382135 thanks for the tip about the description! I missed that!

I want to say a very big thanks to Dr Jumba for the wonderful work he did for me in helping me to save my marriage, my husband filed for divorce because of the little misunderstanding we had in the past few month, And i never wanted this because i love my husband so much and all our investment was a joint business and i don't want to be far away from my family and my two lovely kids. My friend told me about Dr Jumba and how he also helped her with her marital issues, so i had to contact him because i want to stop my husband from completing the divorce letter and i want to keep my family together and after contacting him, i was told what i needed to do and when i was going to start seeing the result, I did as Dr Jumba has instructed and after 3 days my Husband call me and start asking for my forgiveness and it was all like a dream to me and we are all living happily together again all thanks to Dr Jumba . [email]wiccalovespelltools @ gmail. com

Login or register to comment