• Published 10th Feb 2012
  • 7,417 Views, 447 Comments

"My little Dashie" Sequel - Roker999



After Dashie's disappearance, her dad ("daddy") desperately tries to find a way to get her back. He tries everything, but nothing seems to work. After months of research, he finds a solution. Or rather, the solution finds him. He reali

  • ...
33
 447
 7,417

Chapter 16

My body obviously couldn't take much more. My eyes rolled back in my head, and I blacked out. I didn't see, nor hear anything for a very long time. Maybe Twilight will help me? She's always full of surprises (no, really). I never liked her, though. As soon as I watched the first episode of the show, I immediately knew that she wasn't (and isn't) going to be my favorite pony (even though I wasn't a devoted brony back then). I wasn't exactly fond of her "attitude". She was, well, how do I put this...A bit prideful... I know this doesn't make much sense for you, but it sure as heck makes sense for me. Besides, she's too organized. I'm not saying organization is bad, but you know... things can get a little...immoderate (like insanity, for example!).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I came to in a large, king sized bed. Large, even for a enormous stallion like me. The heavy (they seemed heavy at the time! I was weak beyond belief...), purple covers were straining my neck, and, unfortunately, I couldn't move. Even though the bed was very soft, my body was screwed up in a very, VERY uncomfortable position, which made me want to yell at the top of my lungs! I swear...I gotta take it easy from now on. After all, who knows what might happen if I keep pushing myself to the limit! I have to let myself adapt to this new body (as if I haven't been trying...).

I tried to turn over, so that my wings wouldn't be painfully lodged against the bed-stand anymore. The only thing I actually managed to do, was shoving my own hair up my nose (don't ask me how). I was in a state of substantial, uttermost despair. Not only did I fail to get into a more comfortable position, but my mane also "decided" to creep down the side of my face and "sneak" into my nostrils!

My head was so full of garbage at the time, that I didn't stop to think where I was, or how I got here....

Of course! I'm obviously in Twilight Sparkle's house! Where else could I be?

The only substantial problem, was that I couldn't move a single muscle in my body (believe it or not, again). How am I supposed to communicate with Twilight Sparkle? What if she sends me back to my own world without even listening to what I have to say? (Now that I think of it, these thoughts were exceedingly childish.)

I impatiently tried to shake the heavy-as-heck (it seemed heavy at the time) blanket off my weak body. The only muscles that seemed to be functional (I could barely move them) were my leg muscles. After I discovered this, I began violently banging my hooves against the foot of the bed, causing the entire room to shake, from the ceiling down to the floor. (VERY childish behavior...)

Imagine how silly I looked! A large stallion, furiously smacking a foot-board with his hooves, while simultaneously sneezing (from hair) and moaning (from pain). Sure, it sounds humorous, but nothing aggravated me more than the thought of not being able to move, again. (Sweet Celestia, I've never been so indignant in my entire life!). This madness continued for about five to ten minutes.

I finally managed to scrape together enough self-control to calm myself down. What else could I do? I was alone, stuck in a pony's house. Who knows how long I could have stayed here?

I made up my mind. I was going to wait. For what? I don't know. For who? I don't know. Twilight sparkle never leaves her "tree-house" library for long, right... (I thought she loved books so much, that she never left her library. Silly, right?). I was determined that she was going to arrive shortly...

*Insert jeopardy theme*

one hour, two hours, three hours... Where is she? By the way, where's spike? Spike is always doing something for her: like rearranging books, dusting her shelves, cleaning her telescope lenses... Where is he? Where is everypony? Why do I have to be the one that gets left alone?

Dashie... She's lonely right now, I know it. I can feel it. I can't explain this invisible "link" between us... It's just...I don't know! It's something that only a father can understand... I'm not the only one feeling dejected...Unwanted... She doesn't know why she's here, in Equestria. She doesn't know why they brought here here. I doubt she even knows I'm here. That thought always made me heavyhearted... She doesn't know I'm here... for her... I'm always there, no matter where we are.

A single, pitiful tear rolled down my cheek, and, after hanging on my chin for a few seconds, fell, creating a small, melancholy blotch on the uneven surface of the blanket.

I always ALWAYS forget the sole purpose of my presence in Equestria: my daughter. I absolutely must see her. Not for my own necessities, but for her. Only for her...

I started vigorously rubbing my fore-hooves together (I could move again, after struggling for three hours), trying to warm myself up. How silly of me! I forgot that I have hooves instead of hands. Like I said before, things like this take time to get used to.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bed *(or rather, Twilight's bed) was situated on the second floor of her crazy-looking tree-house. Only a few feet to the right was spikes "cradle-basket-thing". Oh, did I mention that there were lots, no, tons of books absolutely everywhere? There were books on the floor, on the windowsill, , etc... How does Spike keep everything in order? Knowing Twilight Sparkle (not to mention, her checklists), she tries to keep her house clean at all times!

Bookshelves, bookshelves, and more bookshelves. All stuffed with who knows what! Cookbooks, spellbooks (even schoolbooks!) - anything you can think of. Man, I don't like calling other people (or ponies) names, but I had to agree with everypony else: Twilight is an egghead. I love reading, but not to this degree! This is just...just plain nuts!

I solemnly glared out of the large, bay window on the other side of the room, expecting something drastic to happen.

"What a wonderful evening. I wish I could go for walk..." I said aloud, with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

"Me too. You don't get a lot of glorious days like this in September!"