• Published 10th Feb 2012
  • 7,412 Views, 447 Comments

"My little Dashie" Sequel - Roker999



After Dashie's disappearance, her dad ("daddy") desperately tries to find a way to get her back. He tries everything, but nothing seems to work. After months of research, he finds a solution. Or rather, the solution finds him. He reali

  • ...
33
 447
 7,412

Today's the day! (Chapter 21)

Rarity's hospitality warmed my cold heart (I guess that's why she's the spirit of generosity). I didn't have many friends back on earth, so her kind actions meant a lot to me. I never had any sleep-overs, no parties, nothing... The only thing that kept my life from veering down into the vile state of modern human society was my ability to love. I don't mean love like...like love love... I had the ability to accept others. It never mattered to me whether they were homeless, sick, etc... People are people, and they all must put their differences aside and care for each other. Unfortunately, not many people were like me: loving and kindhearted...

Dashie was the element that harmonized my life: Loyalty. It stuck to her like a magnet; It didn't matter if her temper often gave away, or if she was a bit rude sometimes. Loyalty was her thing. Two lively sparks, sharing their feeble light with the rest of the gloomy world. That's who we were: Trueheart and Kindheart...Fastened together with a bond beyond explanatory adequacy.

Not much "happened" that night, after Sweetie Belle proclaimed we should visit Dashie the very next day: Rarity urged Fluttershy and me to sleep over at her house. I readily agreed, but Fluttershy was worried about her forest-friends, and kept on whimpering how they would miss her, and how they couldn't live without her etc...But she simply couldn't refuse Rarity's generous offer, and tried to calm herself down by reminding herself (every 10 seconds, out loud) that "A-angel-bunny will take care of...everything while I'm away"!

While being a devout Brony back on Earth, I never actually saw the second floor of Rarity's house (maybe I was just too ignorant to notice)! All I can say is that I've never seen a more stylishly furnished house in my entire life (remember, I didn't have much of a life back on Earth). Sofas, Divans, tapestries - luxury beyond extent. Fluttershy had already been in Rarity's house, so she didn't think much of it. The dull, drywall rooms in my old house caused me to loathe all buildings and structures; it caused my yearning for the outdoors to grow every day (long evening walks - ring any bells?)

The very hyper cutie mark crusaders were ruthlessly stuffed into Sweetie Belle's room (by Rarity), still jabbering about "how fun tomorrow will be!"; Rarity sure as heck knew how to deal with those young fillies. I, myself, was led into down the hallway to a spacious room; the dark-purple walls were covered with various treasures- blue ribbons, red ribbons, medals, trophies - everything possibly imaginable.

"Rarity, what is this place?" I asked, while gaping at the various trinkets.

"Oh! Isn't it marvelous?" She replied, with a hint of friendly pride in her voice, "This is my father's room! He was Ponyville's finest quarterback, you know...Back in the day!".

"Ponies play Football...?" I muttered to myself. "How amusing!"

Rarity curiously raised her eyebrows, and said: "Hmm? Did you say something, dear?"

"Oh, never mind. I was just talking to myself." I replied, anxiously (I was tired, and more than happy to find myself face to face with a comfortable-looking bed). I wanted to ask Rarity about her parents, where they were and such; but I was too tired to care about anything except sleep (not to mention - my own comfort).

Rarity nudged me with her elbow (if ponies have elbows), wished me a good night, and calmly trotted out of my room, down the carpeted hallway. I flopped down onto the soft, cozy bed, closed my eyes, and yelled "F*ck!" at the top of my lungs (I still hadn't gotten rid of my old style of talking). I, a genius, had laid down on my own outstretched wings! Minding my own clumsiness (and forgetfulness, and the pain), I rolled over, heaved a sigh, and shut my heavy eyelids. I had finally gotten my much deserved sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bustle! What excitement! I hadn't even gotten out of bed, yet Scootaloo and Applebloom had found their way into my room, and were jumping all over me, trying to wake me up! Sweetie Belle entered the room, carrying a tray of dark-brown severely burnt food (if that even was food) between her teeth.

"Shcootaloo! Applebloom! What did you do? I wash gonna sherve him breakfasht in bed!" She squealed, voice muffled by the silver tray, clasped tightly by her jaws.

Applebloom hopped off of my bed, and gracefully landed on the hardwood floor; soon followed by Scootaloo, who rapidly flapped her tiny wings in mid-air.

"Aw, come on Sweetie Belle! Ah' can show ya' how to make a real breakfast for a real stallion! Mah' big sis taught me how!" yelled Applebloom.

"I know how to make breakfasht..." Mumbled Sweetie Belle, stay still in her mouth.

I didn't want them to argue over such matter-less things, so I told them I wasn't hungry (which wasn't true, of course). Kids are hard to control - they're so energetic (I know this because of my previous experiences with Dashie).

I trotted downstairs to find Rarity, who was applying some sort of facial cream onto a squirming, uncomfortable Fluttershy. They both had towels tied around their heads and, in general, looked simply adorable.

"Dash! You're awake! Good! I need you to help me with something!" Proclaimed Rarity, while holding Fluttershy down with her hind legs.

After a few minutes of Rarity's "makeover", The cutie mark crusaders tumbled down the stairs, ready for the adventure:

"Lets go to Twilight's first!" Screamed Sweetie Belle

"Ah' think we should go to Applejack's..." uttered Applebloom.

"I agree with Sweetie" Said Sootaloo. "After all, Twilight is the closest pony to us..."

"Whatever..." Mumbled Applebloom in disappointment.

It didn't stop there. They kept arguing about who's house we should visit first. Rarity didn't pay much attention to them (I guess she was used to the cutie mark crusaders antics). She was too busy doing whatever she was doing with Fluttershy.

I urged everypony to get themselves ready for the trip to Canterlot (I don't know why, but it always seemed like Canterlot was very close to Ponyvile, but it wasn't). Rarity had an extra saddlebag for all the members of our "adventurer's club", or whatever Scootaloo called it; She was delighted to receive a saddlebag which was previously own by Rainbow Dash (for me, Rainbow Dash was a completely different pony, not my daughter).

Fuss after fuss, we finally left. I can't believe I'm actually going to see her, Today!





*Author's note*: E-E-EYUP! As you have probably noticed (Lol), this particular story is nearing the end! I believe I have written way too many chapters (I do believe 20-30 chapters is the most anybrony can expect) . I think I should widen my borders, and write more, new fics. I LOVE writing!

Now, I want to answer seven questions (which people keep asking me, Lol):

1. How does Dashie's father look like?

-Now, I've been getting this question way too much (I love answering your questions, guys; so keep asking!)
He isn't a pony, he's a stallion. He's a bit taller than the princess, and he's well built (like Big Macintosh, but more graceful...) His mane isn't exactly the same as Dashie's... (in style his hair is more gruff). Well, that should be enough...

2. What will happen when Dashie meets daddy?

-Read and find out

3. Will Dashie believe her father is daddy?

-Read and find out

4. Where's Pinkie Pie?

-She'll show up soon, don't you worry!

5. Why hasn't the princess showed up yet?

-Because she hasn't (spoiler: she'll be at the end of the story to explain all that's happened)

6. What will dad's cutie mark look like?

-Feel free to offer designs. I'm not saying I can't do it, it's just that I want you guys to feel special :D!

7. When will it all end?!?!?

-dunno




Thanks, and tune in again soon! Thanks again! /]^3^[\