• Published 10th Feb 2012
  • 7,412 Views, 447 Comments

"My little Dashie" Sequel - Roker999



After Dashie's disappearance, her dad ("daddy") desperately tries to find a way to get her back. He tries everything, but nothing seems to work. After months of research, he finds a solution. Or rather, the solution finds him. He reali

  • ...
33
 447
 7,412

Chapter 6

There I was. In my underwear, on my staircase, staring at a winged horse. Sounds crazy? Yes it does. Unfortunately, crazy isn't the same thing as REAL. I calmed down a bit, but how did i do it? There was a mythical creature, most likely from a different universe, right there. Smack in the middle of my living room. Unfortunately, this wasn't the first time I saw a winged horse who can talk. And it's certainly not the first time I've met a Pegasus.

After I descended down the stairs, I managed to force myself to approach the Pegasus. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his back.

"You're real...." I said with a "trying-to-stay-calm-even-though-i'm-having-a-hard-time-doing-it" voice. You see, Dashie told me a long time ago, that staying calm is the first thing you have to do in a challenging situation (much like this one). She May have been my daughter (she still is), but the daughter can always teach the father something!

"Yes.... I thought you figured that out quite some time ago." He said, still staring at me.

"Yeah... I figured that too" I replied, a little annoyed.

There was something unusually familiar about his voice... It's like I've heard it somewhere. I don't know where. It's almost like this Pegasus was my best friend, or something like that . I don't get it...I don't get anything God damn it!

"Why are you here?" I asked, while making my way towards the sofa in front of the television.

I sank into the soft cushion of the sofa, and wrapped my arms around the back of my head, hoping to act like that kind of stuff like this happens to me all the time. I guess it does, kind of...Sort of...

"That depends, what do you mean?" Said the Pegasus. He didn't give me enough time to answer. He just trotted right in front of my old television set and settled down, right there on the carpet. All this time he didn't stop staring at me. It's as if he was making sure I wouldn't try anything... For somepony who breaks into people's houses in the middle of the night and steals pictures, this guy had a lot of common sense.

"Well...my question is completely logical. Why are you here? You don't just walk, or trot, into people's houses...right?". I don't know why, but after I said this, I started to grin like a total jackass. My stubbornness amazes me. I have no idea who this Pegasus is, or what he is doing here, and here I am, lying on my sofa, grinning my ass off?

"Are you familiar with picture?" He said, taking a picture out from under the fold of his hind leg. It was a picture of Dashie! What was the picture doing behind his leg? How did I not notice it? AND HOW DID HE GET IT?

"W-WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!" I screamed. I sat up in the sofa and looked and him straight in the eyes. "ARE YOU THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN STEALING ALL OF MY PICTURES?". I felt the anger boiling up inside me. It felt like I was about to burst!

"Not exactly." he mumbled quietly "This is just a copy...".

A copy? great. Now people, or ponies, are making copies of my personal pictures. How wonderful. How did they get their dirty hooves on them anyways?

the Pegasus looked away. I thought I heard him muttering to himself... He got up, eyes still locked on me, and made his way towards my photo album on the table. he then picked up the album with his mouth and trotted over to me.

"Open it up to the last page." he said quickly, while he mercilessly tossed the photo album into my face

What's wrong with this guy? I thought ponies were supposed to be nice...Ha-ha-ha... I could hear the quiet, soft breathing of the Pegasus as I slowly flipped through the pages of my album to the last page.

"Notice anything strange?" He said. His face was so close to mine, I could have probably grazed the tip of his nose with my tongue. (Even though I wouldn't have done that for all the cash in the world)

"N-no..." I said, stupidly staring at the last page of my album, trying helplessly to notice something wrong.

"How about that picture? The very last one?" He said, nudging my knee with his hoof.

"What about it? It was here ever since my daughter left. I don't remember taking it with my camera, though.... She also seems to pretty startled...in the picture..." Said I, moving my face closer to the picture, trying to analyze it better (I needed glasses).

"Doesn't it seem a little bit strange, that it was taken in the clouds, above your house? I find that very interesting. After all, she couldn't have taken it herself, since she has hooves instead of hands..."

It's almost as if he was leading me to somewhere with his speech....

I forgot to notice, but how did this random-ass Pegasus know about Dashie, my daughter? He probably knows a lot of stuff, being a Pegasus and all...But I was the only living being who ever knew about Dashie's actual existence! Excluding the princess and the other ponies...Then a thought struck me. What if this guy, or Peguysus (haha...I'm so funny), knows the princess? What if he's from Equestria? (That seemed to be pretty likely, since I haven't seen any Pegasi anywhere else, except mythology).

"Yes...Yes it is strange...Would you, by any chance, know who took this picture?" I asked, lifting my head up. The Pegasus glanced around the room for a few seconds, then, leaning very close to my ear, said: "Spike".

--------------------------------------------------

"SPIKE?!?!?" I yelled. "You mean that little purple dragon guy? From the show?"

I was so surprised!! Why would spike, Twilight's assistant, be spying on Dashie? How in the world did he get here? How did that Pegasus get that picture anyways?

The Pegasus stared at me for a few seconds, trying to understand what I said. "What show...?" He said mischievously.

"My lit-. You know what, never mind that. Just tell me something. How in the name of Celestia did you get into my world? How do you know that it was spike who took that picture?"

My mind was overflowing with questions. How this, and how that...No point asking a stubborn Pegasus I guess.... The Pegasus looked away for a minute, then, turning his head back to face mine, he said: "I know many things..."

This horse's attitude was getting on my nerves. Not only was he acting all jacked up, but he didn't seem to want to tell me anything either! "L-l-look...Just tell me what's going on here" I muttered through my clenched teeth. After all, my anger hadn't left me.