• Published 10th Feb 2012
  • 7,410 Views, 447 Comments

"My little Dashie" Sequel - Roker999



After Dashie's disappearance, her dad ("daddy") desperately tries to find a way to get her back. He tries everything, but nothing seems to work. After months of research, he finds a solution. Or rather, the solution finds him. He reali

  • ...
33
 447
 7,410

Chapter 11

*AUTHOR'S NOTE* : I haven't been able to write a lot, since school has been getting in the way. I'll write moar soon! :D

How do I get out of this awkward situation? I don't want to lie to Applejack...She's has the element of honesty, or
something...What If she has some sort of Lying detection powers? Haha! I really am going crazy... I stepped absentmindedly backed up a meter or two and somehow managed to trip on my own back legs. "CRASH!". I backed up into the bookshelf! Christ...I'm an idiot... I don't know how, but my wings somehow managed to open up, bringing down a wave of books, and not to mention, a lamp onto my head. Ow. I always find a way to hurt myself!

There I was, stupidly sitting on my ass, completely covered with books, and my enormous wings stretched across the entire room. How normal.

"I-I'm sorry.." I blurted out. "Sorry for being so...clumsy!"

"It's okay sugar cube!" Laughed Applejack. "Ya' know, It almost looks like you've never used your wings before! How silly!".

"Yeah...I-I uh-" I was interrupted by a loud crash, which came from downstairs, I think.

"Darn it! That Apple Bloom! She always manages to break sumthin'! Ah'll be right back, Hon." Applejack glanced at me once more, then she bolted out of the room, and down the hallway to the staircase. I don't know how she keeps that hat on her head! She always moves so fast...

That was close! It looked like she was about to...Nah, It's just me. It's probably just me...I guess...Thank God she didn't guess who I really am...She probably would have brought me straight to princess Celestia! What if the princess sends me back to earth? I know it's my home, but I don't want to go back!

Great, now I have to find out how to properly use my wings. I can't go marching through Ponyville like this...I look ridiculous! my wings are all over the place! I don't think Applejack can help me with this problem, since she's an earth pony. Maybe she DOES know something about flying..haha...It's worth a shot, though! I still have to get up off the floor, and I can't do that without tucking my wings back in! Damn it! I'm stuck in an eternal loop of falling over and not getting up...I guess I'll have to wait for Applejack to come back...

I tried dragging myself out into the hallway, but my wings wouldn't let me move. I guess I forgot that I have FOUR FEET...

Applejack and Apple Bloom trotted into the room, and Apple Bloom was carrying an empty silver tray in her mouth.

Applejack gently placed her fore-hoof on Apple Bloom's back, and said: "Whew! Sorry, about that! Mah' little SISTER here managed ta' mess up "a few" things down in our kitchen.."

Apple Bloom tried to say something, but the tray in her mouth caused her to helplessly mutter a few muffled sounds. She tossed the silver tray on the ground and angrily looked up at her sister.

"wah' are 'ya always blaming me? It's not fair! Juss' 'cus you're bigger, doesn't maker you right all the time!" she squealed

"Well, who else 'cudda done it?" snorted Applejack.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, then they broke out into a heated argument. I had no idea what they were arguing about, but it wasn't pleasant to watch two characters from an "innocent" TV show arguing about something which obviously wasn't that important. Enough is enough. I leaped up off the ground and stood up, causing books to scatter all around the room. My body was so enormous compared to the ponies', that it seemed like I was a father towering over my children.

"Applejack! Apple Bloom! What in the name of Celestia are you arguing about? Is it really that important?". Ugh...where's big Macintosh when you need him?

"Oh....uhh, sorry. It's just that Apple Bloom here managed to drop your breakfast on the kitchen floor!" said Applejack. She then turned her head to face Apple Bloom, who was solemnly staring at the hard wood floor.

"Oh, it's quite all right...No need to trouble yourselves... I'm not hungry at all!" I said, biting my tongue. What a big fat lie! I was starving. It felt like I hadn't eaten in months...I was afraid of eating anything, because this body might have reacted to the food, or something like that. Yes, It's stupid, but it's always good to be cautious...

"HA! don't lie to me sugar cube!" Neighed Applejack "You've been asleep for 5 days!"

FIVE DAYS?!?!? That's five years in earth time! I feel so sad thinking about how fast time flies on earth... probably something like a day ever minute or two...

I struggled to move my wings again, but they just wouldn't budge at all. Maybe I'm using the wrong muscles? I mean, I've never used them before. Makes sense, right? I tried moving my shoulder muscles. Nothing.. I never was good at anatomy, especially horse anatomy (which I don't know AT ALL). Or in this case, pegasus anatomy...I have no idea what muscles to move...

"Having trouble there, hon?" Said Applejack with a very reassuring voice, and a cutesy smile glued to her face.

As soon as Applejack finished smiling like a madwoman, Apple Bloom squealed with excitement: "Look sis! Look! He doesn't have a cutie mark, Just like me! Maybe he can join the cutie mark crusaders!". Then Apple Bloom started excitedly jumping around the room. This day keeps getting crazier and crazier!

Applejack probably didn't believe her sister, because she marched around my outstretched left wing and started staring at my...flank...How NOT disturbing.

"Uhm...you can stop staring at my flank now..." I mumbled.

"Oh, umm..hehe..Sawry...It's just so odd that you don't have your cutie mark yet!" Said Applejack with an obviously bad "poker face". Applejack trotted over to Apple Bloom and whispered something in her ear. Apple Bloom nodded and left the room.

"So, you want me to show ya' around the farm?" said Applejack

"Oh no, It's all right. I know this place pretty well". I said, without realizing the mistake that I had just made.

OH CRAP! I just said that I know this place pretty well! She probably thinks I'm some sort of creepy stalker! DAMN! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do????