• Published 10th Feb 2012
  • 7,417 Views, 447 Comments

"My little Dashie" Sequel - Roker999



After Dashie's disappearance, her dad ("daddy") desperately tries to find a way to get her back. He tries everything, but nothing seems to work. After months of research, he finds a solution. Or rather, the solution finds him. He reali

  • ...
33
 447
 7,417

Chapter 3

I woke up with an immense of pain in my head. "Ughh...Where am I? What happened?" was the first thought that managed to get into my head. "You're home, my dear!". As soon as i heard these words, I turned my head to the left. I saw the most beautiful mare i have ever seen in my entire life! Her hair was rainbow colored, just like mine. I was lying on a big, comfortable bed. A little wave of embarrassment passed over me, since I've never had anyone watch me sitting in bed, except for Dad, and he isn't here. I quickly Analyzed my surroundings, again, just to make sure this wasn't some sort of Crazy dream I was having. The room was quite big. It had 2-3 windows. The mare was standing right next to one. The door was locked, so i figured she flew in through the window. Who knows? I had just been Transferred to a different world. Who knows what kind of crazy stuff happens here?


I slowly lifted my eyes up, just in time to meet the gaze of the beautiful mare.

"Where am I, for real?" I asked

'Well, you're in the land of Equestria! Don't you remember anything about it?". The mare said, with her eyes firmly locked onto my face

A few awkward minutes passed. Me in thought, and the mare slowly but thoroughly examining me, like i was some kind of patient at a hospital.


I heard a loud banging come form the large, thick door at the end of the room. We both looked at the door. A few seconds later, I heard a squeaky, excited voice pass through the thick wood.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD is Dashie okay?? I haaave to see herr!!!" Ugh. I don't know why, but as soon as i heard that voice, I was filled from top to bottom with annoyance.

"Now you calm down, sugarcube! I'm pretty she's just fine. Let's just wait for princess Celestia to open this darned door."

That voice sounds familiar to me... Have i heard it somewhere? Sounds like that pony moved here form Texas! Hah! A Texan pony! My thoughts slowly turned towards the mare. This mare is Princess Celestia? Sounds familiar ...Everything sounds familiar! It's as if someone, or somepony managed to stuff some kind of foreign memories into my head! I don't know... These memories seem kind of strange,very out of place for me..

"W-w-what if she doesn't...." said soft, soothing voice

"Fluttershy, why wouldn't she? Humph! I’d rather jump barefoot off a 6-foot step ladder into a
5 gallon bucket full of porcupines than hear Pinkie complain anymore, so let's just calm down! Everybody just calm..DOWN! " As soon as this pony finished her sentence, I started to laugh! Her western accent was just too much for me! Even in a time like this, I still managed to laugh. Daddy probably isn't laughing now. He's all alone, without me. I should be ashamed of myself...

My thoughts were interrupted by an even softer, and more quiet voice than before. Again. Won't anyone let me think around here?

"W-w-well, I-if you're looking for porcupines, i have a few tha-"

She barely managed to finish HER sentence, before princess Celestia interrupted her.

"Why didn't you just ask me to open the door?" She chuckled

"w-w-well...we didn't want to g-" The entire room jumped as princess Celestia vigorously bucked the door open. Geez, won't anyone let that pony say something? It's as if nopony cares!



SLAM! went the door. Out on the balcony (apparently it was a balcony, because i managed to catch a glimpse of the sky) were three ponies, similar in structure to me! I don't know how, but I seemed to know their names! Fluttershy, Applejack and Pinkie pie. Something tells me they are my best friends...I don't know what! It's as if my brain and my heart are having a war against each other! Anyways, I'm getting off the point here. I was still in a strange land called Equestira, I had strange memories in my head, that didn't seem to be mine. I also seemed to be more prideful than I was ever before! What in the name of GOD did I do? Why am i so full of pride? This makes me sick...I don't get it, I never was prideful when I lived with daddy... Daddy! Where is he? I started to drastically look around the room, hoping to see something.
I barely had any time to recover from the shock of...everything... before Pinkie Pie started harassing me with her amazingly annoying voice. I hadn't noticed, but the three ponies actually had approached my bed and surrounded me. This called for even more embarrassment!

"Ohhhh Dashie!! I'm so glad you're okay! I hope you remember who I am because i'm like you're bestest friend ever and like for ever and ever and because i love you so much a-and Mphff mphff" Pinkie Pie's excited voice was interrupted by princess Celestia's hoof.

"I hope you know why you're here" said Princess Celestia with a stern voice, while slowly moving her gaze onto me.

"Yeah, because you and you're friends kidnapped me!" I could feel the anger slowly building up inside my heart. I never got angry at anyone before! What's happening to me? I don't care! I'm too angry to think right now!

"My friends...? Don't you remember who these ponies are? They're your best friends!" I could feel Celestia getting bit worried.

"Well...Yes. I actually DO remember who they are, but all these strange, sadistic memories in my head are probably the reason for that!"

Celestia hugged her already drooping head with both of her hooves. "Oh...The memory spell..I forgot that it only adds you're rightful memories and doesn't erase the old ones! I'll have to talk to Twilight about this... "

"Hold on minute!" Snorted Applejack. "Why in the name of Celestia, or perhaps yourself, would you want to erase Rainbow's old memories? I mean, that's just....Mean!"

Celestia looked at the hard, stone floor and started gently tapping her hoof against my bed stand. "Because i want to set things straight! She will only torture herself every day remembering her father..." I could clearly see the tears building up in the princesses eyes.

"Now Hoooold on a minute!" Chimed Pinkie pie, who managed to get out of the strong grasp of the princess's royal hooves. "Instead of erasing her memories, making everything even more sadific, why don't we try to bring her "Dad" here? I mean...It would set everything straight, right??Just like you want it to be!! "

Celestia slowly raised her eyes from the floor and redirected them to Pinkie pie. "Oh Pinkie pie...If only you could understand! Twilight and i have been trying to access the world of banishment ever since Rainbow Dash returned!"

The world of banishment? What in the world was the princess talking about? Could she have meant Earth?

"Princess Celestia!" I yelled, cupping my hooves around my mouth ( i doubt that it actually made much of a difference).
"I want to know why you called earth "The world of banishment" Right..... NOW! I bet everypony thought i was acting a little bit childish, but frankly, i didn't care.

"I don't think you'd really want to know that, dearie." The princess said with a calmish voice. Is she smirking? This annoyed me even more. How could she be so calm? I know she's some sort of "Semi-Goddess", but that doesn't give her the right to toy around with my feelings!.

"Oh, i'm sure i want to know it!" I could feel the blood rushing to my face as i yelled out these words.



The angry tone of my voice apparently scared the other ponies, because they all started backing away from my bed. Princess Celestia slowly trotted towards the window and looked out, down onto the land of Equestria. Her flowing hair met the breeze coming in from the window, and i could clearly smell roses. This calmed me down a bit, but not enough to suppress my immense and terrifying anger.

"You are about to hear a Royal secret, which no one has heard of for many centuries." She said. I could sense the fear and anxiety in her "not-so-calm-anymore" voice. No matter how much she tried to hide it from me, i could still sense it.