• Published 29th Apr 2013
  • 417 Views, 4 Comments

The Crescent Nightmare - ChaosKing



There was never just one student of the Princess's, and now Twilight and Luna both have a great power to try and stop before Celestia meets her fate at this young woman's hands

  • ...
6
 4
 417

Chapter 7

Luna’s POV
I arrived in my chambers late that day. I was so lost in thought during the trip it didn’t cross my mind that I had forgotten to raise the moon until I was in the castle with the early night coming on.
I looked at my bed with a slight gasp. Celestia was lying in my bed, the covers a mess with her tossing. Beside the bed was a platter of cake that I knew well. It’s two halves, black and white.
We called it Sweet n Sour Cake, or the Makeup Cake. It had two distinct halves, one so sour it brought tears to your eyes, and another so sweet it made the tears fall. Tradition stated that only two pieces could have both sweet and sour evenly, and that the two making up would share those pieces together. It also said that the offender had to endure the remaining sour half as punishment.
I looked to see two perfect pieces waiting comsuption, and the remaining black half gone. I looked at my sister with a smile. She and I knew she hated sour.
I used magic to smooth the mess of her mane and put a blanket over her form. We could share our treat later, but for now the night was nigh, and I had to tend to the stars.

Twilight’s POV
I explained everything to Spike later that day. I didn’t tell him my fears about this new threat, but I let him know everything else. He looked at me strangely for a second before speaking.
“Well it only makes sense Twi.” I felt my mouth hit the floor. Was Spike defending her?
“What do you mean ‘It makes sense!’” I cried
“Just hear me out Twi. You’re an Alicorn now, and that means you’re the most powerful type of mage possible. It only makes sense that only the strongest threats would even try and mess with you now.”
I wanted to rebuke his statement, but he was right.
“I guess there really isn’t much rest for the weary eh?”
He chuckled, “Guess not.”
“Hey Spike?”
“Yeah pal?”
“Promise me you’ll never change.”
He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck, “Promise.”

(Time Skip- 1 week)
Rainbow Dash’s POV
“OHHH! Just a little more!”
“Just hold miss Dash! I think I’ve almost found it!”
“Stop holding back and really dig in there! I’m tired of waiting!”
“Oh you Pegasus are so impatient! I might just have to hold out on you for that whining.”
“Oh come on Lotus Blossom! You know you’ve addicted me to these massages of yours! I can’t go more than two weeks without one now!”
Lotus giggled at my whining for a little longer before responding, “I am just jesting with you dear. I know how you look forward to these little meetings.” She began to dig into my back right where I had a killer knot from some mean loops I did this morning.
“Oh that’s the spot Blossom! I would never have refused that treatment before if I knew you two had this type of service.”
“Oh it is our pleasure to serve Miss Dash. We don’t mind if the more athletic mares take a while to visit.”
“Just make sure you don’t let a boy photographer in again okay?” I chided.
She blushed furiously at that, “Oh Miss Dash for shame! We almost had a scandal on our hands! It was a miracle he didn’t see anything he shouldn’t have!”
I chuckled and winked to show I was kidding. She smiled and went back to the massage. If this was the life than I was glad to be living it.

Shadow’s POV
I walked out of the small cottage I had chosen at the edge of the Everfree Forest and decided that the house was properly broken in. I now could leave it and come back without feeling like no one lived in it.
I chose to take a walk down by Ghastly Gorge on the way to town. I was in no hurry to have to face the horror of Pinkie Pie.
I was almost at Ponyville when I heard a voice right by the gorges edge. I decided that I should make sure some foals weren’t fooling around by the pit.
I found a young mare standing by the pit with a herd of small animals surrounding her. She was a pleasant yellow with a long pink mane, and I instantly recognized her as Fluttershy from Dash’s description.
“Oh but I AM trying Angel. I can’t just jump off like Rainbow Dash. I can’t do a hairpin turn at the bottom of a dive! I want to go home!!”
I gathered that she was trying to learn how to do a dive and level just before hitting the bottom.
Do I dare interfere and offer my services? Oh what the hay! What could possibly go wrong?!
“Excuse me miss!”

Meanwhile in Ponyville…
Pinkie was walking to another party when suddenly…
Twitchy tail
Grumbly belly
Full body shake…
Pinkie’s eyes widened, “Oh no.”

Author's Note:

Be honest...how many of you fell for that massage scene?

Also tell me if I got Lotus right please!

Comments ( 2 )

Short description uses the word woman. Just saying.

2628599 Are you referring to Fluttershy's description:unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment