TwiDash 4,233 members · 1,190 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

Apparantly twidash is now appledash?

Check the calendar, silly fillies.

5146607 I am aware that it is April Fools. I am also aware that the Appledash group is now TwiDash.

I was stating my opinion on that crappy ship is all.

TwiDash > RariJack tbh

Vena1 #6 · Apr 1st, 2016 · · ·

5146610 So basically you're just using a harmless joke as an excuse to take a pointless and childish jab at something you don't like for little apparent reason beyond being petty for the sake of being petty, then?

5146643 Basically yeah. I just hate that ship with a vengeance.

5146612 Cool...I'm saying I don't like AppleDash...

I do aswell.. sorry :/ but.. twidash for life!!

Pffttt.

Ok, this was a good one.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Add a Twi to it. Makes it 100% better.
AppleTwiDash forever. Yes I know there is a group for that (and a folder called Unrealistic Relationships right now).

The AppleDash group has been changed to TwiDash.

it gets crazier in the folders

Vena1 #14 · Apr 1st, 2016 · · 1 ·

5146656 Not sure how healthy it is to feel actual hatred for the mere thought of a romantic pairing between two fictional cartoon ponies (or really, any fictional entities at all) that ultimately has no real meaning or bearing on one's life, but hey, to each his own.

5146751 Yeah... It's bordering on Mykan levels.

Timaeus
Group Admin

Well, this thread made the april's fools joke even funnier! :rainbowlaugh:

5146601 I'm guessing this is the yearly April Fools's prank? If so, it is kinda funny, at least to me.:rainbowlaugh:

Formerly Committed
Group Admin

We, here at TwiDash, like to include everyone. So we felt it would be beneficial to let the AppleDashers know what it was like to be a respectable ship, if only for a day.

I definitely don't mind that change:twilightsheepish:

Psst... if you're pretending to be the AppleDash group, you're supposed to avoid the shipbashing butthurt. Other than that, you're doing great! :trollestia:

Why not? Applejack and Rainbow Dash are obviously the most compatible out of the mane six, so they should be the OTP.

Formerly Committed
Group Admin

My sincerest apologies. Your butthurt is rather on point, though.
Kudos.

Also, where can I find "Wet Hay" perfume? I want the full AJ experience.

5146603 I'm well aware several others have pointed this out, but you do realize that these charicters are fictional right?:facehoof:

Also, where can I find "Wet Hay" perfume? I want the full AJ experience.

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, but it's out of stock:

Apple I
Apple with hay absolute, oats, honey, cream vanilla, and goat’s milk accord.

Sounds lovely. No wonder there's a waitlist. :ajsmug:

Formerly Committed
Group Admin

That only raised more questions.

What does goat milk smell like? And why would you want to rub it on your body?

Women are weird.

Probably gonna regret this but what's wrong with AppleDash? :rainbowhuh:

5269182 Nothing at all! :ajsmug::rainbowkiss:

5269407 well I agree with you. But somepony else doesn't cause you got 2 down votes. I like TwiDash and FlutterDash as long as it involves Dashie I'll read it. :rainbowkiss:

They're too alike and they have too much friction in the wrong areas. The way I see them, they could at most could try something and have it end in tears and a grudge, with a long and painful period of healing. I just don't think they work as well as, say, Twidash or Twijack or Pinkiedash.

5271248 I agree with you there Adda, there much more like rivals to each other and everything could become a competition in a relationship with each other. Also Apllejack is a boring character, too me at least, I know others like her but I just cant really Relate with her at all.

5271548 Hey I can see why people like her character, I just don't personally like her.

Flashlight is worse

Edit: Knew I'd get hated for this...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38