Positive Ponies 3,476 members · 1,450 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

What was the absolute cRaZiEsT dream you've ever had?

enslaving the US goverment and the us army with an army of dogs.

I dreamed of my ex

She chased me with a knife, yelling how she'll castrate me. She seemed nicer than I remembered her. Despite that, I ran away as fast as I could.

When I finally escaped to my apartment building, she was already there in the dark corridor, waiting for me in the shadows.

I explained to her that she can't sleep over because I don't want my apartment to burn.

She said she only wants to look at it, and I couldn't think of a counterargument on the spot, so she got her way again.

I was so happy when I woke up and realized I was still single and alone in my bed.

So, mine actually has something to do with MLP.

This dream happened before the finale aired. Basically, I was watching the series finale and the craziest things happened.

First off, Queen Chrysalis reformed after Tirek proposed to her. Because she didn’t want to marry Tirek so she threw the ring and left the villain circle all together. Cozy Glow went to visit her mother, who apparently was in jail.

Grogar finds out about the bell betrayal and punishes Tirek by making him dance to “Party Rock Anthem” in a bikini, in front of the diamond dogs.

Then we go to Twilight and her friends who are playing in Cheerilee’s school playground when Grogar comes to attack them. They start a battle.

Grogar then gets his army which apparently were the hyenas from Lion King and then there’s a war in Equestria. Literally almost every character is fighting. Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Flurry Heart, the Cake twins, Boulder, Maud, the mane six, background ponies, Cheerilee, etc.

Grogar then kills Discord, one of the hyenas kidnap Rainbow Dash, and she’s never seen again. Applejack all-of-a-sudden performs treason and goes on the villains side. Pinkie Pie gets depressed and gives up fighting. So we were left with Fluttershy, Twilight, and Rarity. And of course the other characters who are fighting.

Then suddenly, the war goes from shooting lasers, to pillow fight, Celestia and Luna hit Grogar with a pillow and he dies.

The war was over, everything was good, but instead of Twilight, Bloomberg apparently became the ruler of Equestria.

Dang, that is creepy :twilightoops:

When I was younger, I dreamt of slaying a dragon with a ribbon alongside the Mane 6 and Spike. And for some reason we were all tiny?

I have been having a lot of lucid dreams lately and I think the craziest dream I had was that me and Freddy havimg a couple of smokes and hanging out. It's only crazy cause he was there

I actually had a series of dreams about my old school where the arquitecture was diferent but constant and a lot of things happened in it, from mass riots between the students to a sort of saw-style escape the room show where the participants were different movie horror icons and I had to film the whole thing on foot, chazing them and dodging traps.

Anothere one was when I was trapped in a building full of creepypasta killers and monsters. However that one got scary when one of the killers was trying to enter the room I was in, and me (semi aware that I was dreaming) said something along the lines of "You only scare me because this is a dream!"

And the killer responded. "I will see you when you wake up then." and at that moment I woke up.

I also was captured by colombian mercenaries along with my dad one time soon after he died.

Had several dreams about my mother being killed off screen by various monsters/killers/natural causes

I also two times happen to wake up from a dream one morning and when I went to sleep I literally continued it from the exact point when I woke up, like if it were a checkpoint.

Now I remember one time i dreamt that me and my classmates took over the city with GTA weaponry and cheats.

And I could probably write more if I coudl remember them.

I actually turned one into a creepypasta.

Oh, one time I had a shared dream with a friend. I dreamed being trapped inside a building and not beign able to get out while he dreamed that he coudln't get inside the exact same building.

I swear I'm not making this up :facehoof:

I don't actually have dreams anymore, but I do have a nocturnal admission question from YDKJ 2011 I would like to ask.
I hope you guys liked it.

This one's known as:
I can't find my fingers but Nathan fillion is a giant

In the dream that I had after watching a movie and eating pizza before bed, I was a slave that had to fight against other warriors in front of the hundreds of people. I fought off several men and then I had to fight against the future version of twilight from "The last problem".
It broke my heart, but I had to slay her. Then afterwards, I got all mad and said, "Are you not entertained?!?" Then, for my final boss, I had to destroy the one that slaved me to begin with, and guess what?
It was Lauren Faust!!! After I defeated her, I began to dream what I can remember what happened to me before I know Equestria. It's weird.

What movie was I watching?
1. 300
2. Spartacus
3. Alexander, or
4. Gladiator

The correct answer is...4. Gladiator

Getting stabbed by a woman with no face. As in she had no facial features ala Slenderman.

I would have so watched this episode. :rainbowlaugh:

Also, Bloomberg for President 2020.

Probably when I dreamed about giant flying pizzas in space.

I think my craziest dream was when I was younger and basically building up mental walls against nightmares. It worked somehow too. Basically it was me building a wall out of scrap or stuff fending off old school slasher villains. Lots of fire and explosions. Felt good. And I haven't had a nightmare since either. Minus a one time but thats a story for another time.

Some of the strangest dreams I have only happen whenever I take Benadryl; and the one dream that I still remember involved Littlefoot and his friends from Land Before Time coming across Grogar's Bell and playing with it until it sets off a reaction that causes Equestria and worlds of other animated shows like Teen Titans, Thundercats, GI Joe, Transformers, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Samurai Jack, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Gargoyles, The Real Ghostbusters, etc., to merge into one another. I've been considering turning this dream into fic to this day, but I've yet to figure out how to set up each chapter or even come up with a title.

I dunno, who remembers? But it'd take a Tantabus to make me dream up unbearably cute happy flowers...!

When I was like, nine, I had a dream I was kid Willy Wonka (with the huge braces and all) sitting on my front steps of my house, and Count Dooku came out the front door and said “*gasp* you’re not Willy Wonka! You’re Wonka the thief!” Or something like that, maybe he didn’t say thief but whatever:rainbowlaugh: Then I jumped up and as I started running away I yelled back “I don’t like thieves, sir!” Then he ran after me with his lightsaber and started chasing me around the car in my driveway. But THEN he turned into my MOM and SHE was chasing me around the cars with a lightsaber:rainbowlaugh::facehoof: Finally my brother comes out of the house, staring at the madness unfolding in the driveway, and I’m like “Dude, CALL somebody!” And he’s like “oh yeah! Brb!”
So...um, yes that’s the craziest one I can think of:rainbowlaugh:

this is one of the greatest things I’ve ever read on this site:rainbowlaugh: “Bloomberg was the new ruler of Equestria” LOL BLESS YOU :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Lol YES, haha He’s got my vote :rainbowlaugh:

I know lmao. I didn't know whether to laugh or stay silent after waking up from that dream :rainbowlaugh::twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Tailbiter231 deleted Sep 22nd, 2021

Can't say, because it was oddly sexual.

I don't usually dream, but this one stuck out.

Just know it involved Android 18 and body swapping. And that's not even the half of it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Craziest dreams... I can't name a specific one but what's 'crazy' for me is that I'll dream something... And somehow, after a period of time, I get this deja vu moment that is almost 'exactly' like how I imagined it. As if I'm thinking... 'Did I just predict something was going to happen?' Then again, I did have this messed up 'falling' dream and one of my cousins fell off the hotel balcony... Yeah, I'm just going to stop right there.

I dreamed that I was on the Titanic and out of freaking nowhere a gut melted the iceberg with a flamethrower.

Forgetful
Group Admin

I have a reoccurring dream which I despise.

I'm invited to a large theater to see a show with my family, though once inside I'm alone.

The massive crowds have vanished as well, the theater seems ancient and abandon. An eerie silence fills the main concession area, a faint sound of movies playing in the background. I search this theater for my family, walking into showing room after showing room.

The rooms are pitch black and empty.

The screen showing nothing but static and chopped up images.

I can never find my family, a sound of a woman crying constantly playing over the sound system.

My crying.

Then I wake up, I have this dream at least four times in a two month period.

I've grown to hate it.

Much prefer the dream of driving on a bridge suspended a thousand feet in the air, in my swerving old car. The rails are missing and I always crash off into the abyss, I literally feel as if I'm flying.

But always wake up before reaching the bottom.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Talk about a disturbing dream. The one time I'm ever alone in a theater, I was the only person to see 'Sonic the Hedgehog' this one night when I could still go to a movie theater.

Well, I've had a few crazy ones so I'll just pick some that I can remember. Just earlier this week I had I dream where I was a character in warriors*. For some reason me and several of the characters were walking through a state park in southern Louisiana. Then Discord came and teleported me into a Walmart? And then I woke up. This was a normal dream, representative of about half of the dreams I have ever had. It is in no way an outlier except that it was the first Warriors MLP crossover dream.

*Warriors is a series about bunch of cats who live in the woods of New Washingland. That is the name I made up for the place the books happen in, because it is a strange combination of New England, England proper, and Washington state.

Earlier I had a dream where I grew from childhood to adulthood as a small Leopard who could talk and liked monster trucks. I don't even like monster trucks.

For all that though, I don't think I have ever had a nightmare. I've never felt fear in my dreams, only mild discomforts. Of course, I would feel fear if some things I have dreamed happened while I was awake. After all, I have never felt confusion in my dreams, despite the Discordian madness lurking in my dreamscape.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28