The Insane Creators Guild 639 members · 2,221 stories
Comments ( 48 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 48
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Group Editors And Coauthors

If you want to offer your services as an editor or coauthor, reply to this thread. I'll pin this thread so everyone will know who the group editors and coauthors are.

You can also request a co-author or editor in this thread. Reply to the posts that offer help with editing or being a co-author for a story to get immediate assistance.

Request Help In My Discord Servers

You can also request help in the writing sections of my Discord Servers. I'll post the links below.

Server One: https://discord.gg/e2dzr4a

Server Two: https://discord.gg/KVtY4jbhfZ

Server Three: https://discord.gg/xSRqTWT5Pw

My Little Pastafarian
Group Contributor

I do editing.

I do it to help writers improve their writing, first and foremost. That means I’ll do the proofreading and comment on pacing ect. But I won’t fix the mistakes automatically, you’ll need to see where the fixes are so you can learn from them. Meaning I’ll cross the things over that should be fixed and give the corrections in brackets, as well as any comments or questions I might have.

If that is cool with you, you can DM me your stuff. I’ll work on it in the order they arrive.

Leondude
Group Contributor

I'd like to be a co-author on something.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7340282 Thank you so much for offering your services as an editor. It is very much appreciated.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7340288 You can request a coauthor or editor in the main group forum area as well as requesting here. :3

Creative Delight
Group Contributor

not the best for editing but I can be a co-author.

DmitriTheWriter
Group Contributor

Eh, sure, why not? I'll be a co-author (and possibly an editor is no one else is willing/able).

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Thank you for offering your services as coauthors. I know a lot of people who could definitely use that help. :3

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7340315 Thank you for offering your services as a coauthor and editor. Both are very much appreciated.

Echo Breeze
Group Contributor

I'm down for both.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7340778 Thank you for offering your services as an editor and coauthor. It is very much appreciated.

Echo Breeze
Group Contributor

No prob. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7341198 Keep on being cool.

Adventuring Editor
Group Contributor

Read everything before messaging me because, as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for, it might come true.

I am a developmental editor. I can do low level line and copy editing. I don't co-author, ghostwrite, co-edit, or proofread. I prefer finished stories (not romance, erotica, clop, especially foal con), but I'll do episodic chapters so long as you aren't going back and reworking edited chapters, expecting me to go back and tidy up. Once I edit a chapter I'm done with that chapter. If you don't have a style sheet I will provide one. If you need writing prompts I will provide as well. I will harass you about using the serial comma as a believer of the true faith. :trollestia:

I take writing and editing seriously, especially for fun. You can always ask me to do a sample edit of no more than a chapter of your story, or just ask me questions and see if I am a good fit for you. Most importantly, I edit only one project at a time and I reserve the right to reject your request if I don't think your story is a good fit or needs more work before it sees an editor.

The above might come off as prickly, but I have been burned a lot when it comes to writers flaking out. You can have fun writing your story, and I can have fun helping you out, but I'm not going to waste my time if you are going to ignore everything I suggest or just want me around to do the work for you. Editing is hard, time consuming work. If you are looking for a buddy to co-write with you, or be your spellchecker, I am not for you.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7747549 Thank you for offering your services as an editor. It's very much appreciated. :)

Silver_Cloudsky27
Group Contributor

Both but more on becoming a co-author:rainbowdetermined2:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7747628 Thank you so much for listing your service as both an editor and cowriters. It is very much appreciated. :3

Adventuring Editor
Group Contributor

No promises, but I will have a look. :twilightsmile:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7747704 Fair enough. And thank you for taking a look. :)

NicLove
Group Contributor

7340282 7340778
The story IS done, I just need an other Edit to look over for... to make sure that all is good

TMoonRacer: The land of misfits.
how would the story have been different if the mane 6 wereN'T 100% ponies
NicLove · 168k words  ·  49  3 · 1.9k views

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/475708/moonracer-the-land-of-misfits#comment/11368210
p.s. I have a Discord page to chat about the editings

7747628 7340315

Adventuring Editor
Group Contributor

Sadly, I have to decline as I currently am editing another project.

NicLove
Group Contributor

it's ok, understandabal :fluttercry:

p.s. Some else already said yes

Comment posted by Rob_Rhapsody deleted Oct 15th, 2022
Within Dusk
Group Contributor

I'm available to be a coauthor or editor, I'm chalk full of ideas and concepts and I'm willing to work for free if needed >~< my best works are on my profile!

NSFW stuff is able to be done but i have very specific limits so just ask!

Within Dusk
Group Contributor

I'm willing to be a coauthor and/or editor! NSFW stuff is allowed! I'm willing to do stuff for free, but if you DO wanna pay my rate is 10$ per paragraph, just dm me if you're interested!

NightFurySpeedey8156
Group Contributor

Hey I could use a co-author for my story on Cadence's pregnancy with Flurry Heart.

[Adult story embed hidden]

If you feel comfortable with some suggestive jokes and pregnancy things, I'd love to have you work with me.

Within Dusk
Group Contributor

Of course!! add me on discord and we can chat ^^

MinxyTheFox#8763

Rob_Rhapsody
Group Contributor

Co-writer wanted. 

Hey, I am D4L3K, I am as you can see currently looking for a new co-writer to help me write my stories. I am willing to discuss days that we could write and when we won't, I am in the central daylight time zone so having a co-writer in the same or close time zone would be helpful. 

REQUIREMENTS

Co-Writer must be able to work without asking for payment in return. Co-Writer must be comfortable with and able to work on fight scenes, sex scenes, graphic violence, Horror scenes, action scenes, transformation scenes. Co-Writer must have a working knowledge of pop-culture references. Co-Writer must also have a good sense of humor and a strong stomach. Co-Writer must have an open mind for any ideas. 

If you read the requirements and still would like to work with me, please reply to this thread or send me a PM, or contact me directly on discord. D4L3K#4715
Or join my server. https://discord.gg/6PjVnCyc

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7752670 Thank you for offering your services as an editor or coauthor. It is very much appreciated. :3

Comment posted by Silverstone28001 deleted Oct 17th, 2022
Silverstone28001
Group Contributor

Co-writer wanted! Any writing level, any ideas, I do not do explicit mature writing with animals. I'm sorry but I do have limits.

PioneerofImagination
Group Contributor

Hello all.
I'm looking for an editor for my story Super Stallion that I'll be re-editing.

ESuper Stallion
Mild mannered janitor Squeaky Clean finds a strange sphere that can change him into the superhero of Equestria and has decided to use this gift to battle the forces of evil.
PioneerofImagination · 342k words  ·  36  14 · 1.7k views

A superhero story with over 50 chapters with a lot of continuity that also retells certain events from the show and beyond. The movie, Equestria Girls, the comics, and so on. This is a passion project to say the least and I want to bring it to it's full potential. I'm open to ideas as well while editing the story.

Any volunteers?

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Group Contributor

Hello. I would like a co-writer to assist me with my first fanfiction. Right now it is just a one shot.

I have few ideas in mind.

One about Zephyr and Fluttershy where Fluttershy shares her life story she never told Zephyr and how she used to be just as scared and hesitant to do things as Zephyr. A family bonding story. Genre: Slice of Life and Drama

Or one about twelve year old filly Rarity thinking Derpy bribed the judge into letting Derpy's wooden car win over Rarity's car in the Creativity. Rarity will be avenged! Genre: Comedy

If you would like to help write with me one of these just say so.

I use Google Docs.

And using Discord to help me cowrite would be most appreciated.

Dragon Shimmer
Group Contributor

Hello. I would like someone to help me with my newest fic. I just want to make sure this fic will do the best.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/524800/around-a-world-equus

Creative Delight
Group Contributor

I'm happy about both of your offers but I can't as of this point do anything with commitment.

Thylacine Nightmares
Group Contributor

I'd like to offer my services as either editor or co-author, but I can get swamped with real world problems at times, if that happens I will let people know.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7756852 Awesome. Thank you for offering your services as both an editor and co-author. It is very much appreciated.

NightFurySpeedey8156
Group Contributor

Hey everypony, I'm looking for a co-writer/editor for my future project "Princess Pregnancy".

[Adult story embed hidden]

My goal is to have a Cadence pregnancy story that goes through a couple of comedic loops and weirdness and I need some help with the writing on this project. Here are a few things I want to go through...

1. Most importantly, if you don't think you have the time to take on this mega project with me and can stick around for the ride, STEER CLEAR!

2.If you want to give suggestions, give them! No need to think that I'm going to be the only one writing this and that you shouldn't have an opinion just because I'm the author.

3.If you have a preferred way in keeping in contact with me so we can make sure things go smoothly, please let me know.

4.If you need a break from writing/editing this story for any reason, be it personal or otherwise, don't be afraid to tell me if you need to do something or if you have something come up during the process, I'm all ears!

5. I will be using Google docs to get the editing done for this project.

6.Have fun! Make jokes, be funny, add your own bits into the story of you wish, you will not be judged! (As long as you keep it respectful.)

And that's it! I hope you take interest in my proposal for a possible co-writer in this story and find it to your liking. If you accept this offer, please feel free to send me a PM and I will get to you as soon as I can! Thanks, and I hope you have a great day!

Rob_Rhapsody
Group Contributor

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/214974/the-insane-creators-guild/thread/505334/co-writer-writing-partner-wanted

Co-writer/writing partner wanted

Hey, I am D4L3K, I am as you can see, currently looking for a new co-writer/Partner to help me write my stories. I am willing to discuss days that we could write and when we won't, I am in the central daylight time zone so having a co-writer in the same or close time zone would be helpful. 

REQUIREMENTS

Co-Writer must be able to work without asking for payment in return. Co-Writer must be comfortable with and able to work on fight scenes, sex scenes that may involve soft vore or unbirth, graphic violence, Horror scenes, action scenes, transformation scenes. Co-Writer must have a working knowledge of pop-culture references. Co-Writer must also have a good sense of humor and a strong stomach. Co-Writer must have an open mind for any ideas. Co-writer must keep their word and do what they say they're going to do. Co-Writer must have discord. Co-writer must frequently check their discord. Co-Writer must not block me without giving a valid reason.

If you read the requirements and still would like to work with me, please reply to this thread or send me a PM, or contact me directly on discord. D4L3K#4715
Or join my server. https://discord.gg/6PjVnCyc

If you accept my requirements, the way we will work together goes as follows.

we will be taking turns writing. I will write one line or a paragraph, then it’ll be your turn to write either a line or paragraph. I will write for one character, you will write for another in reply to what the other character says.

The benefit of working with me is that when you are having trouble writing one of your stories I can offer an idea to resolve a problem and we can workshop it. And if not, I can keep giving ideas until something clicks. I will also give constructive criticism, although it may be blunt, I can offer ways to help, so don’t get too upset. I really hope we can work together.

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Group Contributor

Hey there? Would you like to help me with a one chapter story?

I have a few ideas.

A serious one about alternate conversation betweent Zephyr and Fluttershy where she relates to his struggles.

Or one about Hitch before A New Generation asks Sunny Starscout why she is protesting and risking everything. Is it just for father? Sunny explains it's for a deeper moral reason.

Right now I want to make character based fics that explore their personalities. I have a hard time staying motivated but I could use your help especially in getting to those impactful moments.

I use Google Docs and use a Discord for the sake of simplicity. It would be nice if you could use Discord.

This is not a MLP story but instead a Ben 10 story posted on another site. You don’t need extensive knowledge on the show but it would be a plus if you have extensive knowledge on mythology. If you have an AO3 account, I can have you requested as a co - author and if you don’t have an account, it might take a couple of days for your request for your account request to be accepted. If you don’t want to do that, another thing we could do is that you can tell me what you want me to write through private message and I can put in the corrections in there myself. I can do whatever make you feel the most comfortable. I mostly need help transitioning through different scenes and to slow down the pacing. Please note that it is purely just for fun and not to be taken seriously. Plus it is more fun to write with a partner and it will help me focus better since I am a bit obsessed with wanting my stories to be perfect. Please let me know if you are interested.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Hello there, not sure which are available for editing or coauthor services at this time but just thought I'd mention that some group members need either editing or co-author help. It's okay if you are not available at this time. Just helping to organize this a bit.

The individual requests are as follows. Click on each tag to see the requests.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and again no one is obligated, it's just organizing the requests. Click on each of the tags above to see the editing or co-author posts.

Death_wing
Group Contributor

I'm looking for an editor if anyone is willing to help, please Dm me so we can chat!

The story is about: The last ranger from the wall

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/525396/the-last-ranger-from-the-wall

If you are interested in helping me! I'll be more than willing to bring anyone on board!

StrangeBehavior
Group Contributor

I posted a request on Discord, but it seems like no one is willing to respond...

I really want help with my story: Pokémon - The Equestrian Chronicles, because I really want to tell this story, and I've been writing others to distract myself in how bad I feel that I think myself being apparently incompetent in getting it done. I had someone offer their services, but it didn't work out as I wrote summaries of the arcs/sagas for it...

I have to wonder if the co-author request tab on discord is dead...?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 48