The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,313 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hey, ladies and gents! Milk here, with this weeks thread from spaaaaace! Join us as we track down our latest bountry with Space Cowboy! Get those questions in partner!

Just like always, if you happened to miss last weeks cast, We've got it on youtube! Give it a listen!

Like always, make sure to tune in at 7pm -5gmt/6pm -6gmt/5pm -7gmt/4pm -8gmt over on our twitch page!

Also give our side project, Writers Workshop a look!

Not gonna lie Mr. Space Cowboy, I don't watch Cowboy Bebop. One of the few things I know about it is that the main character is named Spike. Speaking of which, what do you think of Spike on Cowboy Bebop and in My Little Pony?

It seems that the cowboy here is a story approver. What was the worst story you had to approve?

Your name is a combination of both space and cowboy. Those two remind me of two certain ponies: Which do you like most, Luna or Applejack? Both is an option but a disappointing option.

Hmm, you like anything else besides Cowboy Bebop?

Last question, 3, 2, 1, are you ready to jam?

[Also, please tell Space Cowboy to enjoy the podcast and sorry for the dumb Cowboy Bebop jokes]

What's your favorite 90's song and why should it be Dammit by Blink 182?

1) Why is Mordane Stronghoof the best story on fimfiction?

2) Is it becoming more common that people self-publish without a story approver?

3) Have there been many issues with self-approved stories not following the rules?

4) You seem to have a soft spot for sappy romances—true or false?

5) Which story on this site are you currently most eager to see updated?

6) You often don't pull your punches in the comments when you think a story is going of the rails—do you think authors need to get more tough love in general?

Space Cowboy, you and the Barcast are invited to attend the Grand Galloping Gala. The catch is that you've made a deal with Twilight. Keep your 'friends' out of trouble and she'll give you hugs tonight.

7) You've been at the Gala for five minutes and Milk is already chasing and harassing Scootaloo—how do you solve the situation?

8) One hour later, you find Enigma trying to woe mares by doing Caramelldansen on the dance floor—how do you solve the situation?

9) Two hours in, and you find an intoxicated Pencil sneaking up on Celestia, looking like she's ready to jump up on her back and ride her into battle—how do you solve the situation?

10) Three hours in, and you see Flammenwerfer sneak in a pill in Luna's drink—how do you solve the situation?

11) The gala is almost over, but you see Flutterpriest heading for the Karaoke machine—how do you solve the situation?

Got a few questions.

1. Is Cowboy Bebop your favorite show? If not, what is?
2. What would you say is the most taxing part of being a story approver?
3. If you had to pick one user on the site that has the most writing talent, who would it be?

DumbDog
Group Contributor

How much of the show have you actually seen?

How was your time in the Air Force?

So, in my short time of approving, I've picked up a couple mini-triggers whenever I see certain mistakes or errors. Are you similar? Are there anything fics you approve that really just grind your gears?

Least favorite fetishes to see in queue?

And side note, you're about to graduate! Congratulations!

What will come after MLP has ended?
How long do you think the fandom will last afterwards?
How long will Finfiction last?

Fuck, marry, kill: Thingpone, Ember with a pair of huge lactating dragon tits, a trap who is so effeminate that for all intensive purposes (love ya Pencil) is essentially a futa with a flat chest.

What do cowboys ride in space?

Can you take us through the life of a story approver?

The story you're most proud of writing?

The story you most regret of writing?

Tits, thighs or ass?

If you could, would you?

More to come later...

Spooby Cooby:
1) Which CMC would you violate non-sexually?*

2) What is the average day on fimfic for you?

3) Pancakes or waffles?

4) If you could be any non-pone species, what would you be? Zebras don't count since they're only 3/5 of a pony.

*extremely sexually

Would you rather:

1. Live a life where all of your food has an over powering salty taste or live a life where all food is completely tasteless no matter how much sauce or seasoning you add?

2. Write a terrible 10,000 word, clichéd fic, full of improper grammar, misspelled words, and a horrible OC. Then memorize it word for word and present it to the entire world through a live reading where you will imitate all of the characters voices? Or repeatedly slam your face into a table for an hour?

3. Have a paper cut in between all of your fingers or on both corners of your mouth?

4. Would you rather have $1,000,000 now or $5,000 a week for the rest of your life? If you choose the $5,000 a week, you will die a slow, agonizing, and humiliating death at an unknown point in the future.

5. Have your tongue cut off with a piece of paper or get fucked by a silverback gorilla?

To Spacecowboy:
What's your funniest anecdote?
What are some of the strangest premises for stories that you've encountered in the approval queue?
How come you're the last of the story approvers to give yourself up to the Barcast?
Is the Barcast a clothing-optional podcast?
Can you please pull up alongside a police car, roll down the window, and scream, "FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEE" live on stream? We totally got Priest to do it the other day.
To Priest:
Can we see you fidget with your big black spinner? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Are you feeling less ill now? :heart:
To Ravvij:
Something something plug the art stream.

It's dat space cowboy, oh shit waddup!
So spacey, have you ever punched a pelican in its big dumb fucking muzzle or alternatively have you shanked a elephant in the cloaca? And if so, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT? HAVE YOU GOT NO FUCKING HEART YOU EVIL FUCKING 4th DIMENSIONAL LIZARD MAN!? FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FERAL SEA MONKEY OFFSPRING!

I just want to take a moment of the podcast to say that I'm finally employed and moving forward in life. ON THAT NOTE, WTF IS WRONG WITH MY BOSS? HE TELLS ME IT'S GOING TO BE HARD, THAT I'M GOING TO SPEND MOST OF THE TIME ON MY KNEES AND THAT I MAY GET WET. HE COULD HAVE TOLD ME I WOULD BE A GARDENER. THAT FUCKER GOT MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING!

Which of your stories would you recommend i read first?

Is there something in the fandom you despise?

Nipple ring or nipple stud?

Spacecowboy

I will murder you and then feed your remains to wild dogs!

Hey, Mr Space Cowboy person... why are you such a terrible person? Plz answer!!!!111!!!!!1

Do you write for any other fandoms?

What's your favorite non-MLP franchise?

If Zorro and the Lone Ranger ever met, how long before Batman shows up and recruits them to fight Vandal Savage?

Do some call you the gangster of love, or do some people call you Maurice?

Favorite pony?

What is your personal favorite fic on the site?

What do you think of getting sloppy seconds?

Would you rather staple tapeworms on your penis or drink brainjuice from a fetus?

Would you rather succ on your grandma's eyeballs or have a dozen naked toddlers humping every part of your body?

You are a pedophile, and by the name of Pedobear your dream has come true. A little boy willingly comes to you for you to take his virginity. However, he wants it in either of two special ways. Would you give your nostrils or your peehole?

Will you ban me pls? <3

1. why is Tank the best opening to anything ever?
  2. whats your favorite video game?
  3. whats your favorite boss fight (if you ever played games with them )
  4. i need to know for a friend how long does it take of looking inward to fully know your place in the universe?
  5. Have you accepted Skeletor the master of the universe into your heart ?
  6. who is the character you hate the most ?
  7. Do you even Praise Bro ?

\ [+] /

Thoughts on (if you have seen it) My Little Pony: Friendship Was Magic by tiarawhy?

Would you be willing to face death by snu snu by the biggest ponies of Equestria? As in your pelvis breaks during this ordeal?

Comment posted by Cyber Phazon GotDM deleted Jul 14th, 2017

OH MY GOD ITS A SPACE COWBOY! HOW DO I COMPTETE WITH THAT?!? WHAT'S NEXT?!?! A GIANT SPEGHETII MONSTER GOING TO USE HIS SPEGHETII TENTACLES ON ME?!??!
ok here's questions for space cowboy:
1. would you do a thing dragoness or and alien dragoness or at least befriend the two girls?
2. would you cuddle with the thing and alien dragoness if they were crying if you were unable to get infected?
3.both the first one and second questions have a reference to a fan comic, do you know what its called?
4. fuck/kill/marry: Gleaming Shield, macareina, eris
Everyone's questions (in random order)
1. Out of all the electronics and inanimate objects, which three items would you either ponify, dragonfly, and/or gryphonfy?
2. Pencil: I know you like Pizza Pony, what is your second and third favorite? also why
3. everyone: is that pic of otaku with an ember pillow called a Dakimakura pillowor something like that? if so would this be good for Flutterpriest?

Are you one of the rare non gay cowboy?
As a cowboy you do cows and horse?
Have you seen outlaw star?
Do you get a gun at the job?
Are you are minimum wage security firm slave?

Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Worst thing you've had to deal with at fimfiction as a story approver?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25