Comments ( 207 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 207
Kaffeina
Group Admin

Welcome Displaced Members!

This is the official
Crossover Request Thread
to be used for asking for crossovers.

Please abide by all the group's rules and site rules.

If you wish to request a crossover with a specific author, Private Message them. They will be more likely to notice your message that way

Advice: Refrain from doing many crossovers, it will take away from your story, as will focusing on the fact you're crossing over.

5692151 I could go for a crossover in my SU displaced fic "Gems of Power" if anyone's interested. It's about the Crystal and Homeworld gems fighting against Sombra and becoming guards in the Crystal Empire.

Can someone make a story where a guy is turned into harbour princess from kantai collection, I thought it might be a bit funny since I'll be dressed up as her for comic-con in march :pinkiehappy:

request ah my goddess urd in equestria Urd x Twilight

plot: twilight after doing a good deed helping a young filly find her mom gets a certain video tape in the mail after an embarrsed twilight sees the young woman come out of her tv ,the human reveals that shes a goddess and will grant her one wish twilight being the smart alicorn she is who has pretty much everything and sceptical of the goddess wishes for the goddess to be her marefriend forever ......maybe she should have wished for that now she just needs to make sure to hide her sake......

a displaced human as urd megamisama x twilight romance story has the other ah my goddess characters. as well

Kaffeina
Group Admin

The Doctor is always open.

Well I am looking for someone to crossover with in my story Beast Out, well if anyone would be up for it.

5692151 Truth be told, I've always had the idea of sending Slaanesh to Equestria. Though, now I'm having trouble deciding between the REAL Slaanesh, or a Displaced human cosplaying as Slaanesh.

Comment posted by Falx_of_Lume deleted Apr 11th, 2017
DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Hello everyone.. I'm.. a little nervous here to be honest, not sure if my story is up to code with the rules, but I do plan for my Displaced to create his token and I would love to make a cross-over with other displaced, its just that he hasn't found out that he's a Displaced yet and I haven't thought up an idea of how he discovers this besides the obvious "suddenly tokens of other displaced fall out of the sky" bit, I also haven't made a reference to The Void yet as.. Well, my Displaced hasn't discovered that yet.. If I've done anything wrong, please point them all and I'll be sure to correct myself

My Displaced story: Entity Of Water is about a person who attended to a Con and and is now coming home, something causes his car to go skidding off of the road and into the waters bellow, he wakes up in another world with amnesia and as a helpless pool of water, certain events and interactions, etc, I don't want to reveal too much of the story without people reading it.

Comment posted by Kye Belmont deleted Feb 1st, 2017
Comment posted by Kye Belmont deleted Oct 13th, 2018

I haven't written my story yet, but who here would be ready for a crossover if it took me just three days to get to that point?

5762680 1 story, 6 followers, no avatar, a story that sounds like the best displaced parody you could think of, and a username like DisplacedWriter. Mediocre troll detected!

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

5896921 Not exactly. My Displaced story is Entity Of Water, a Displaced fanfic about Chaos from Sonic Adventure. Also, did you forget you posted on my profile before 3w, 2d ago?

As for having no avatar, I haven't decided on one yet. By the way, anyone is willing to do a cross over, you just gotta ask. Or you could try going around and read a few Displaced and decided from there of who you want your displaced to meet.

5896973 Yeah, I did forget. Also, pretending to not know who Chaos is was a test. A troll would have posted sixty laughing Pinkie gifs.

5897054 Got it. What is your story?

Tale of Loki 2, Eris or Loki which you want?

5898106 Which Eris and which Loki?

5896973 Chaos, eh?

Darn. From the basic description I was kinda hoping for it to be Morphling from DotA2.

Link to my Displaced Story. I am now focusing on Act 2010s where my OC's world knows about MLP:FIM and Bronies exists.

Currently I am working on Chapter 2 where my OC is told about the tale, but I am open for Crossovers.

We need someone to do a Nanoha one where a woman who dressed up as the older version of Nanoha and her friend dresses up as the older version of Fate when they bought the gems from the Merchant and got age regressed to when Nanoha and Fate were 9 when the series began.

My story From The Stars and The Underground is open for crossovers with Displaced characters from other stories.

The Displaced Siblings:

Name: Jack Krieger
Species: Sith Pureblood
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gold
Height: 2.3 m (7.5 ft)
Cosplay: The Empire's Wrath from the MMO Star Wars The Old Republic
Bio: Younger brother to Katy Krieger, Jack was a freshmen college student with his major in biochemistry. He planned to see the world after he obtained a secure career as a toxicologist, but one meeting with The Merchant changed all of that. The Force has now become his newest obsession, and his power over it grows day by day. Armed with his lightsaber and a starship full of sweet video game loot, Jack began his adventure in lands far beyond Equestria.
Likes: Family / Video games genres such as MMO's, RPG's, and FPS's / Chocolate / Dragons / Knowledge / Exploring / Star Wars / Practicing swordplay / Jazz music / Hats / Helping others / The Force / The color red
Dislikes: Failure / Ignorance / Unnecessary aggression / Psychopaths / Valkorion
Personality Traits: Practical / compassionate / self-doubting / Intimidating / patient (except when family is under threat) / perceptive / manipulative
Token: A Sith holocron, a small red pyramid with elaborate symbols written on it’s sides.
“I am Jack Krieger. I am a Sith, a lover of science, and most importantly, a brother. If you have need of me, say my name while holding my holocron and I will answer your call. Use of this token comes with a huge degree of trust on my part, and if you betray that trust, you’ll never see me again and my big sister will come after you.”

Name: Katy Krieger
Species: Monster
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Yellow sclera
Height: 1.9 m (6.3 ft)
Cosplay: Undyne from the RPG Undertale
Bio: Older sister to Jack Krieger, Katy had earned her bachelor's degree and was planning to join the US Air Force after college. She had plans to earn her ATP Licence after the military, but life led her to Equestria instead. Despite her transformation and the loss of her planned career, Katy's passions still run deep and strong. She still wants to protect others, and her determination will see her through when she is landed right in the heart of Equestria.
Likes: Family / Fighting / Flying / Video game genres such as fighting games and RPG's / Anime / Vanilla / Fairness / Jokes / Gymnastics / Rock'n'Roll and J Pop / Cute Things / Protecting others / The color blue
Dislikes: Bullies / Giving Up / Oppression / Bigots / Boredom
Personality Traits: Passionate / Heroic / Shrewd / Stubborn / Helpful / Random / Excitable / Affectionate / Brave / Cooperative / Honorable
Token: Undyne’s helmet, a grey metal masterwork with a faceplate that resembles a row of brutal teeth and has only one eye hole.
“I am Katy Krieger, now known as the heroine Undyne, protector of the innocent and the spear of justice. If you require my aid simply . . . . . . . Okay you know what? SCREW THIS FORMAL BULL HONKEY!!!!! I AM THE ALMIGHTY BADASS KNOWN AS KATY BITCHES. *ahem* AS I WAS SAYING! I AM KATY BITCHES, GUARDIAN OF EVERYONE’S HOPES AND DREAMS, AND I LOVE HUGGING RANDOM STRANGERS. IF YOU WANT TO SUMMON ME, BE SURE YOU'RE NOT A PUSSY AND SAY MY NAME LOUD AND PROUD. KATY! FUCKING! BITCHES! AFTER YOU GLORIOUSLY SHOUTED MY AMAZING NAME THAT I TOTALLY DIDN’T JUST MAKE UP, SHOUT AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS: NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Then I will come to your aid, so let’s have fun!”

My characters from both For The Emperor and the UNSC! (Rebooted version) and Brave Frontier Equestria are open for crossovers

My story, Satsui no Hado in Equistria is open for crossovers, if anyone is interested.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

5966587 I'm interested and i've sent you a inbox.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Hey, if anyone has a Displaced Sans story, I'd like for one to cross-over into my world mostly for the sake of Displaced Sans attacking my friend's Chara due to paranoia, fear, or misunderstanding.

Hey, not open for crossovers until I finish the first story, but in about a month I'd like to start a sequel to Displaced into Nothing where Meta is actively exploring the multiverse. Who would be interested in having her over to rationally analyze whatever you have happening or maybe help the main character kill something big, or joining her for a brief adventure on some forsaken world?

I can have her find your token, you find hers, or maybe she just stumbles upon your world. Any way that works...

I'll be posting a character sheet for her at the end of the story.

Comment posted by DisplacedWriter deleted Aug 8th, 2017
DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Hey, I'm open for adventuring outside of Link's story, it'll just have to be Link of the future who meets your displaced.

Alright... Well... I'll talk to you in a month or so... Chapter 4 is turning into this unspeakable behemoth that might end up being 20% of the words in the story, but at some point I'll get out all 9 chapters and crossovers will become a major thing...

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Can't be any worse than some of the sessions I have with my cross-over partners, lol. There have been times where it would reach around 20000 words..

Don't worry, I'll try to have a set goal and plot in mind before I bring it up...

Edit: we should stop cluttering the thread. Please PM any more responses.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Hey everyone, I just gotten an idea. I've made a separate story titled Displaced Meetings, that way anyone can meet my Displaced Link without worry of affecting the main plot, plus the fact they can decide weather its canon to their story or not.

Comment posted by Lord Krahtorra deleted Oct 20th, 2017

My crossover request is dark souls 3 and MLP (obviously) but instead of becoming an overpowered unkindled someone gets displaced as Vordt of the Boreal Valley after buying Vordts ring (pontiffs left eye). And after he arrives its about 1200 years before Canon he befriends the sisters until he gets deformed and driven insane by pontiffs ring thus becoming the guard dog like in DS3

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Uh... isn't this topic more of a 'Hey, anyone up for a cross-over chapter' thread? Not a 'I want someone to make a Displaced story' request.

I hope for the evil within crossover

I would like someone to do a crossover with me. Just PM me if you want to do it with this, "Crysis:Legacy". Scot "Nova" Mcarthur, is displaced as a Nano CELL Soldier. He still doesn't know that he's not the only displaced.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Depends on whatcha need one for. To get his token mode and learn what happened to himself?

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

I'm available to help you out with that. Send me a PM and see if we can spark something up.

My "Crysis:Legacy" story is now open for crossovers.

"I stay low, and move fast. I kill first, yet die last. I require one shot, to kill. I have no luck, but pure skill. I am the Hunter of evil. I am Nova."

PM me if you want to do a crossover with me.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

You might want to do some character development/plot advancement first, too many cross-overs can spoil a story.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Perhaps only do a cross-over every seven to ten chapters? More or less depending on how much you type per chapter.

Hey all, i finally got to a good spot to start doing crossovers for my new displaced, but i have not published the first two chapters yet, so i will gladly pm whoever would like to check it out a view link. Pm me if interested

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Who? And why start cross-overs after two chapters?

A special displaced that I have been working on for a while, sort of a two for one deal. Basically, he was displaced after buying two action figures, one of Bendy from BATIM, and one of Corypheus from DAI

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Still. Two chapters isn't saying much for character development, not unless your story is cross-over driven?

Well, yeah, kinda. I mean, my last fic was mostly crossovers and interaction between dimensions, and it turned out great! I still get requests to continue it. Just taking a break to stretch my creative muscles though, y'know?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 207