The Clop Workshop 427 members · 691 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Mr Afro Pony
Group Admin

Hello everyone, my name is Afro Pony! Aspiring Fan Fiction writer and Admin of the group.

What's your name?

Im Chelis

This is L0rd0f7hund3r, and I just joined. (I should also admit a fondness for pleated skirts and Fluttershy, just FYI.)

2013465 Im Evening Storm. I have already written a (poor) clopfic but i (obviously) need some help with writing

*White knight, a place, a face I have mine!

My name is Toni - even if The Princess Rarity is my username, I like being called by my given name on the Interwebs - and I'm your typical fangirl. I've been writing for about three years now (and today marks my first year on this site!) and I'm still average at it (I think). I better stop typing now before I end up rambling.

*(I speak fluent Riddlish. If you know what language that is, message me, so I can hug you.)

Remare Shaows
my good folks hello

2013465 Crimson. I got a few fics in mind but nothing posted yet.

Hi there. I'm Sketch.

Hello yall. Name's DJ Rainbow Dash, or you can call me DJRD. :twilightsmile:

Reason I joined this group mainly is that I plan to try my hand at a clop story in the near future. Since I haven't ever written one before, I might need a bit of help with it. :twilightblush:

I'm Fimbulvinter. Rising clop writer and occasional editor/proof reader/collaborator.
I've written clop of just about every orientation, and it seems to have been well received. My most recent piece is featured at the time of this posting, which is quite an achievement for a gay piece.

I'm generally available to give a quick review or tips to those who ask.

I'm, uh... Nobody really important. I havent actually written a clop scene before, but maybe someday I'll need to.

Hey all. I go by Nom deCheval. The majority of my stories have gone cloppy, with some success thus far. I'm always happy to help however I can.

:pinkiehappy:

2013465 I'm Dash Attack, fanfic writer and occasional clopper. Not a big fan of ultra smut, but I do like a good fetish fic here or there so long has it matches my taste. Wile I preference reading M/F ships, I've read some really hot F/F stuff if done right. I'm planing to right a story with a one or two clop sceans in it, and I have one fetish fic in the works witch I'm still not sure I wan't to post.

Chemical Pleasure here. I have written clop, but I have yet to post any. I am a critic and a jerk, but hopefully a useful jerk.
I will write or read any orientation of clop, though I am not confident in my ability to write f/f clop, and I tend to enjoy straight clop less than most.
My preferred clop genres are character study and erotic horror. I mainly write in first person with present tense, and I eschew excess language.
Hope I can help.

I'm ScootaHoo and I'm new to writing in general. English isn't my first language so it is more difficult for me to write fanfictions. :twilightsheepish:
I want to write something, but when I start writing I somehow get bored after some time, when I just can't find the right words or how to move the story forward. I even read a bit of Ezn's Guide.
I joined here, because I also want to write a clopfiction someday. :twilightsheepish:
Sorry, if this sounds dumb and doesn't fit the thread or the whole group. :fluttershysad:

Yo, just call me Rags.

Fluffy's the name, though feel free to call me Will. I've joined this group because I'm in the middle of attempting my first clopfic, I have yet to actually get to the clop scene but I will post a thread here as soon as I do.

Slendy, and I joined because I lost a bet and have no idea what I'm doing.

Hi,
My name is Dragor.
I have two clopfics waiting for editing before I publish them. They are a bit rapey in nature.

Hi, I'm Shazam Jr

Yo, I'm Littlecolt, I just joined this group, and I just released my first clopfic, though I had written some others privately before. I feel like my skills in writing erotic scenes are not as good as I'd like, and found this group when looking for something akin to School for New Writers, but for clop.

While this looks like a slower sort of group, I am happy to be here! :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23